CHAPTER 28

High School Zero

 

Sehun didn't go home that night. He walked around aimlessly before he finally decided to crash at Luhan, Lay, D.O & Kai's apartment. He knew that there were no room for him since Lay has already moved in but he didn't know where else to go to.

"Ya Oh Sehun! What's wrong with you?" Lay, who opened the door, caught the boy just on time before he managed to fall over. He kicked the door close and brought Sehun to the couch.

Sehun was a mess. His hair was wet from the snow and tears were visible on his cheeks. "Yi Xing hyung," Sehun cried as he held on to the older boy, "My chest, it hurts. Did it hurt this bad when you broke with your girlfriend?"

Again he cried. Soon the other three boys stepped out of their rooms when they heard the ruckus. "It did Sehun. It hurts so bad that I thought I was going to die," Lay tightened his embrace.

"But how did you manage to continue smiling, knowing that she's already gone?” Sehun asked in between his sob.

The other boys looked at him sadly. They knew what happened but they didn't know what to do. Lay closed his eyes, hoping that a tear wouldn't slip, "Because I know that she's happier now."

"Sehun ah," Kai spoke up. He bent down and pats his back. He didn't know how to console Sehun and he felt angry at himself. Kai finally stood up and left the living room. He was worried about Soojung as well. Kai called Hana and asked her to accompany Soojung for the night.

D.O made a cup of hot tea for Sehun while Luhan dried him up. Lay passed him a new set of shirt and asked Sehun to change into it. "Yes Aunty, he's here right now. Don't worry, we'll take care of him," D.O hanged up the phone and brought the hot tea to Sehun, "I've told your mum. You can stay here for the time being."

Sehun took a sip of the tea before lying back down. Luhan looked at how torn his best friend looked right now. Seeing how Sehun is fast asleep on the couch, Luhan switched off the lights and head back into the room.

"He's having such a hard time right now," Luhan commented as he sat on his bed facing Lay. "I know how he feels. Just give him some time and space. He'll get over it soon," Lay sighed as he thought of what he went through years ago when he first came to Korea with his family. Seeing how Lay was also troubled, Luhan decided to end the conversation and head off to bed.

In the other room, D.O and Kai were busy texting Hana, asking how Soojung was doing. It seems like Soojung is also having a hard time. Hana informed them that Soojung has finally fallen asleep and that she and Sooyeon are looking after Soojung.

"Man I didn't know Sehun would really break up with Soojung," Kai said as he ruffled his hair in frustration. He was made at Sehun for breaking up with Soojung but his anger fade when he saw that Sehun was just as hurt, "I'm going to kill that witch!"

"Ya Kim Jongin!" D.O raised his voice, "If we hurt her, she's going to do the same to Soojung. Maybe worse. It's best if way stay out of this and hope for things to turn out for the better."

"Hope? For how long?" Kai asked.  "If they're fated for each other, they'll somehow find their way back to each other," D.O reassured Kai.

Sehun heard every single thing D.O said, "If what Kyungsoo hyung said is true, then I will wait for you Soojung."


Double update~~ Should I do a triple update? :D Thank you for reading and commenting ^^