CHAPTER 10

High School Zero

 

SOOJUNG'S POV

Guess what? We’re now outside the airport, with our luggage and passports. It was just an hour ago when Unnie said that she wanted to bring us on a fashion trip. What she up to this time? What’s more weird is that she managed to get permission from Sehun’s parents. God knows how she even contacted them. The next thing I know, Sehun’s driver was standing outside the gate with Sehun’s luggage and his bag pack.

“Noona, we are we going?” Jongin asked, afraid that he’s being kidnapped by my sister in broad daylight. Sehun looked intently at my sister hoping for an answer too.

“You’re not bringing us to somewhere weird right?” Kyungsoo oppa asked. Yes, she even asked Kyungsoo oppa along. “Give it up guys. I’ve tried asking too and she’s not saying anything. The only thing she said was that we’re going to a place filled with arts,” My sister is really a mysterious person.

Out of a sudden, we were swarmed by reporters asking us where we’re going. Oh god not again! Somebody save me! Why didn’t I wear my usual Jung Soojung get up? Right now at this moment, I’m dressed as Krystal Jung, the daughter of Jung Sunho instead of Jung Soojung, the High School Zero.

“Krystal! Where are you heading to? Isn’t that Oh Sehun? Are you guys dating? D.O! Are you friends with them? Jessica! Wait up! Kai! Kai!” It went on and on even when we were queuing up to check in our luggage. When will these reporters stop? I even gave them my signature cold look but they still wouldn’t stop shoving cameras at our faces.

Security guards were called for safety reasons. Some of the onlookers thought that some idols were at the airport and so they joined the reporters. Idiots. We finally managed to walk to our belt without getting hurt. The security officers checked my boarding pass and said, “Have fun in Paris Ms Jung.”

Paris! I looked at my boarding pass. Oh my god! I love my sister!

--

We've finally reached our destination after a long flight. I can't wait to get some proper rest and wash up. Apparently we're not staying at a hotel since it's quite troublesome. Instead, we’re staying over at someone's house.

"Jessica! You're here!" the owner of the house greeted unnie. I guess they know each other. "This must be your sister Krystal!" is this guy alright? He looks like he's on crack. He tried giving me a hug but Sehun and Jongin pulled me back while Kyungsoo oppa stood protectively in front of me.

"Boyfriends I see," he said, backing away.

"Boyfriend," I pulled Sehun beside me and pointed at Jongin and Kyungsoo Oppa, "Boy Friends. Now if it's okay with you, can we please come in? It's freezing out here!"

I pushed myself passed the boys and walked into the warm house.

The three boys rolled their eyes at Soojung's cold actions. Typical Jung Soojung, they thought. Kyungsoo and Sehun exchanged looks while Kyungsoo shrugged, "Your girl, not mine."

Nobody's POV

After unpacking their bags, Sooyeon and Eric, the owner, brought the kids out for some fun. Kyungsoo and Jongin were busy taking pictures while the two lovebirds spend some quality time together. After walking for 10 minutes, the 6 of them reached a small studio. Cameras and lightings were set up and workers are pacing back and forth carrying some designer clothing.

"Jessica, we're all ready for the shoot. You might want to check the clothes first. Are they the models? Our stylists are waiting for them in the dressing room," A young lady around Jessica's age brought Jessica to where the clothing racks were at while she signalled for another person to usher the four kids to the dressing room.

All of them looked bewildered by the sudden influx of staffs surrounding them. Being pushed in and out of the fitting room is not fun especially when you had no idea what is going on.

"You're Mrs Oh's son right? You look just like Madam!" the male make-up artist spoke to Sehun in English as he puts on some makeup on him.

"Mworago?" Sehun didn't understand what the makeup artist was saying.

"He said you look like your mum," Soojung translated everything the makeup artists were saying to the boys. It turns out that Jessica had a new clothing line and is working with Sehun's mum. They've decided to use the four of them as models since Jessica's new line is targeted specifically for the youngsters.

They shoot soon began and all they did was constantly move around the set, play around with each other, pose a little, change their clothes and repeat the whole process over and over again for 5 hours.

"Alright! Time for wardrobe change. We'll start again in 30 minutes," Says the photographer as he walks away. After 30 minutes, the boys came out with a new set of clothes while Soojung was still in the dressing room, unwilling to step out of it.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Kai questioned his best friend as he knocks on the door

"If this photo shoot is published into the magazines, everyone would recognise me since I'm dressed like this," Soojung stepped out of the dressing room, dressed up in her usual school look.

"You'll be fine! Plus if they do find out about you, you'll still be Jung Soojung. So what if they'll get mad. It's not like you lied to them about who you are. They didn't even bother to get to know you. Now why don't you go out there and show them who the real Krystal Jung Soojung is?" Sehun pushed Krystal to the set while Kai and D.O followed suit.

Seeing Krystal modelling and having fun, Jessica couldn't help but feel happy. She knew that Krystal had always wanted to give modelling a try but didn't have any opportunity. That was partly the reason why she chooses to start a new clothing line so that these kids can be her model and hopefully help Krystal start up on her career. "That's a wrap! Good job guys!" The staffs start packing up while the four changed into their normal attire.

"Let's buy some food for you kids. Kai looks like his about to die of hunger," Jessica bade goodbye to the staffs which stayed behind to clean while the rest head out.