CHAPTER 4

High School Zero

Decided to update today since it's Chanyeol's birthday ^^ Enjoy :D


 

SOOJUNG’S POV

After a long walk home from school, Sehun and I finally reached my neighbourhood. My footsteps became heavier each time we get closer to my house. The moment we reached the front gate, my heartbeat started accelerating.

"Wow. You live here?" I could see the shock on Sehun's face. It's clear that he didn't expect me to live in such a big house since I don't act like a rich kid in school.

"I'm home," I spoke into the speaker. Soon the gates opened wide, allowing us to enter.

It was pretty awkward when we stepped into the house. The maids were expecting to see Kai but instead Sehun was the one who came. I guess they've taken a liking for Sehun as well seeing how they couldn't stop staring at him.

"Do you mind preparing some snacks for us? We'll be in my room if there's anything," I signalled for the maids to get on with their works and directed Sehun to my room.

I apologized to Sehun for my maids' behaviour and being the kind person, he shrugged it off.

"I didn't know you're from a well-to-do family," Sehun said as he toured around my room, "You're probably even richer than me Soojung."

I bit my lips, feeling embarrassed, "I doubt so. You're definitely richer than me. Sehun, can I ask you a favour?"

He simply nods his head as he played with the Smurf toy on my bed. "Can you keep these a secret? Other than Kai, you're the only one who knows about all these."

Sehun contemplated for a while before agreeing, "Since I'm keeping this a secret, do you mind giving me your number?"

Did THE Oh Sehun just asked for my number?

"You know, since we're partners and it's easier for us to contact each other regarding this project."

So he only regards me as a project partner and nothing else?

SEHUN'S POV

Partners? Seriously Sehun?! Why can't I just tell her straight that I want her number for personal reasons and not just for school stuffs? She's probably gonna say no.

"Sure I guess. Pass me your phone," She opened her palms and I gladly hand over the phone to her. I took her phone and saved my number.

"What did you save my name as?" I asked Soojung. Please don't say Sehun!!!

"Prince Sehun," she smiled. She called me a prince. I was mentally doing my happy dance that is until she asked me the same question. "So? What is it?" Don't look at me with those huge eyes of yours! My legs are about to go jelly. "It's a secret! Mehrong!" I stuck my tongue out at her. "Oh Sehun! Tell me!!" Soojung starts to whine.

"Okay! Okay!" I surrendered, "I saved yours as Princess Soojung."

"You copied me!"

"No I didn't!" I defended myself. The two of us stopped playing around and finally start on our history project. We've decided to do a research on The Cold War. 3 hours has passed and I was getting tired. I stood up from where I was sitting and stretched my body.

"Hungry?" Soojung asked. Before I could answer her, my stomach beat me to it. Soojung chuckled and led me to the dining room and asked the maids to serve the food. I excused myself and went to the bathroom while the maids prepare our dinner.

SOOYEON’S POV

At last I’m home! I seriously need a break from my work and spend some quality time with my sissy. Speaking of which, is that a guy’s shoe at the shoe rack? She didn’t tell me Jongin will be joining us for dinner. When was the last time I even see that boy? But wait, isn’t her friend supposed to come over for some project? Has she gone home?

I need the toilet so badly! I left my Gucci bag on the couch and head to the first floor washroom. As I was about to push the door open, a tall and must I add, very handsome guy, came out of the washroom.

“Ermm, hi?” I tried to sound as normal as I can, which is an utter failure since I caught him laughing at me.

“Good evening. I’m Soojung’s friend Oh Sehun,” he bowed and holy cows! His eye smile is so darn cute! I couldn’t help but squeal at his adorableness, “I’m Soojung’s unnie but you can call me Noona, Sooyeon noona.”

“UNNIE!” here comes by sister, “I guess you’ve met Sehun. He’s staying over for lunch. Is that okay with you?”

Okay? He can even sleepover if he wants too! I smiled widely at the two and went into the washroom.

SOOJUNG’S POV

I would take that as a yes,” Sica definitely likes Sehun. Back off sister! He’s mine.

 “Miss, dinner is ready,” said one of the maids. Sehun followed me to the dining room and we waited for Sooyeon unnie to come out of the washroom.  Dinner was fun as compared to when Dad was around. We joked around and talked about school stuffs. Unnie asked if Sehun’s interested in anyone and he didn’t clarify himself clearly so I figured that there is someone who has caught his eyes.  Feeling dejected, I continued eating quietly.

Soon it was 8.30PM and Sehun had the leave. I walked him to the front gate and thanked him for today.

“Soojung ah,” he called out for me before making his way to the bus stop, “Thanks a lot for the dinner and everything.”

“It’s nothing. We still have a lot more to do, so I guess you’ll be dropping by more often.”

I waved at him and before I walked back in, Sehun said something which I never thought he would ever say, “Can I pick you up tomorrow morning? Before school? It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

“I’d like that. Good night Sehun!” I smiled, looking calm and collected. The both of us waved to each other for the last time before going our separate ways.

OMG! OMG! OMG! He’s picking me up tomorrow! 


Photo credit to owner:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOLLIE~! #ChanyeolVirusDay