CHAPTER 38

High School Zero

 

Over at the Jung's mansion, Jay and Sehun were sitting at the living with Mr Jung as the three watched a random movie while the girls were out shopping. After what seems like an hour, the Jung sisters and Sohee finally reached home, just on time for dinner.

"Appa!" Sohee ran towards Sehun without taking off her winter boots.

Sehun scoop his daughter up and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

"You shouldn't ran into the house with your shoes on," Sehun pinched her nose and he took the boots off.

As the guys were busy paying attention to Sohee, Sooyeon and Soojung walked to the living room with their heavy shopping bags.

"A little help would've been nice guys," Soojung grumbled as she dropped the bags in front of Sehun.

"Hey baby!" Sehun bends down, hoping to get a kiss from Soojung.

Soojung lightly pushed his lips away with her fingers, "Don't you 'Hey baby' me Oh Sehun."

Sehun pouted and gave Sohee a kiss instead, "Sohee ah, your Umma doesn't want to kiss me."

Sohee giggled as she wiggled out of Sehun's arms, "Appa bad! Appa didn't help Umma with the bags. Uncle too!"

"See! Even the child knows how bad you guys are," Sooyeon commented, "Sohee ah, when you grow up, find a boyfriend who will carry your shopping bags for you."

"Noona! I'm not letting any boys new my daughter," says Sehun.

"That's what I told myself years ago," Mr Jung joked.

"It's a good thing if our dear Sohee here finds a boyfriend like us. Right Sehun?" Jay wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh please," Soojung rolled her eyes.

Sehun glared at her and poked her sides.

"Alright stop bickering. It's time for dinner," Mr Jung carried Sohee to the dining room and sat her down on her baby chair.

Dinner was as usual, fun. The maids would sometimes laugh at the lame jokes from Jay and Sooyeon would cover her face in embarrassment.

After dinner, all of them sat around in the living room, chatting while eating some fruits. Sehun was doing some colouring with Sohee when Jay asked one of the maids to bring in the white wine he brought earlier. Sehun finally figured out why Jay begged him to accompany him for dinner at the Jungs.

"What's the occasion hyung?" Sehun asked teasingly.

Jay simply smacked his head and cleared his throat, "I have something to announce. "

All eyes were on him. The maids came into the living room and handed each of them a glass of wine.

"What is it?" Sooyeon asked.

"I'm thinking of settling down here in Seoul. With that being said," Jay gave Sooyeon a final look before turning to face Mr Jung, "I would like to ask for Sooyeon's hand-in-marriage sir. That is if you allow."

Obviously Mr Jung agreed to the proposal. Jay turned around to face Sooyeon again and slip the ring into her ring fingers, "I love you."

--

Everyone was busy running around the salon getting their makeup done. Kris was tired from asking Chanyeol to sit still in his chair while the stylist does his hair. Jay, Kai and Sehun stepped out from the dressing room, wearing their slick black tuxedo.

"Woah! You guys looks smexy hot!" Chanyeol commented from where he was seated at.

"Yeol, you sound so gay right now," says Baekhyun who was embarrassed by his friend's sudden outburst.

The entire salon burst out into laughter but Chanyeol simply ignored it and continued complementing the three guys.

At another salon across the street, the three brides-to-be were also getting their makeup done.

"You're done!" The stylist gave a satisfied smile as she looked at Soojung.

"Umma! Look!" Sohee came running towards Soojung with her face smudged with lipstick.

"Sohee ah! What happened to your face?" Soojung carried her daughter and placed her on her lap.

A stylist came running soon after and bowed apologetically to Soojung, "I'm sorry! I allowed her to play with our make ups."

"It's okay. Do you mind helping me to clean her face?"

"Sure!" The stylist carried Sohee to the washroom to clean up.

"Oh my god! You girls look beautiful!" Soon the salon was invaded by 8 other girls who happens to be Sooyeon's friends.

"So do our bridesmaids," Sooyeon chuckled.

"But not as beautiful as you three," Tiffany complimented.

After doing the final touch ups, the girls were informed that the guys will be leaving the salon soon. Not wanting to be seen by them, the girls and stylist rushed out of the salon and drove to the wedding venue before any of the boys.

There, the remaining EXO boys tried to enter the waiting room but the older girls told them that they're not allowed to enter first.

5 minutes before the ceremony, the stylists did their final touch-ups and the fathers entered the room to walk their daughters down the aisle.

"Your mother would be so proud of you Hana," her father kissed her forehead and gave he a quick hug.

"My daughters look so beautiful. I'm happy to be able to walk both of you down the aisle and this time without feeling guilty," Sooyeon and Soojung's father too gave his daughters a quick hug.

The white doors opened signalling that the ceremony will begin soon. The bridesmaids and best men walked down the aisle first with Sohee as the flower girl.

Sehun smiled happily as he looked at his beautiful daughter having fun, throwing the flowers. Once she was about to reach Sehun, Sohee stopped what she was doing and ran towards her father, "Appa!"

Sehun couldn't stop smiling at his cute daughter. He bends down and picked Sohee up as he, Kai and Jay waited for their brides.

The music played and out came the three ladies with their fathers. Hana walked in front and she was about to cry but held her tears back when she saw Kai standing at the altar. Once she reached Kai, her father handed her over to the boy and said, "She's all yours now."

Kai bowed to his soon-to-be father-in-law while Hana hugged him. Mr Jung stood beside Kai's parents and a tear slipped down his face as he watched his daughter.

It was soon Sooyeon and Soojung's turn. Jag and Sehun couldn't keep their mouth closed the moment the two ladies walked in. Kris went over to take Sohee from Sehun when he realised that Soojung was reaching.

"There you go," Mr Jung let go of her daughters' hands, "Take care of my daughter."

Mr Jung walked to the right, where Sehun's parents were at.

The ceremony proceeded and it was now time for them to exchange rings.

"Lay the ring!" Kris nudged the forgetful boy.

"Oh right!" Lay searched his pockets for the rings and began panicking when he couldn't find them.

"We shouldn't have given him the ring," Kai and Sehun said at the same time, earning laughers from the guests.

"It's on the chair Zhang Yi Xing," Xiu Min gritted his teeth.

Luhan shook his head and he took the rings with him and presented it to the couples who successfully exchanged rings, "You may now kiss the brides."

--

[2 years later]

Live couldn't be better for the three couples.  Each had a family of their own. Sooyeon gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, Jaejoong and Jaemin. Hana and Kai has a 2 year old son, Changhyun. Soojung also gave birth to her second child and much to Sehun's joy, they had a son whom they named Hanbyul thanks to Luhan’s idea. They hoped that Hanbyul will grow up to be a bright star just like Luhan.

The older boys each found their own girlfriends and some were already engaged and would be getting married this fall.

"Soojung ah," Sehun slipped into bed and cuddled beside Soojung.

Soojung had her eyes fixed on the paper works and ignored Sehun who tried to get her attention.  

Minutes later, Sohee came into the room with Hanbyul crawling behind her, "Appa."

"Sohee ah! Why are you still up?" Sehun stood up and walked to his daughter, "Oh! Han ah, did Noona carry you out?"

Sehun picked his youngest up from the floor and placed him on the bed where Sohee and Soojung was. Seeing how the kids were in the room, Sehun took it as an opportunity to keep Soojung's files away so that they could spend some family time together.

"So princess," Sehun placed Sohee on his lap and whispered to her, "Do you want another sibling?"

Sohee eagerly nods her head and turned to face Soojung who was cradling Hanbyul in her arms, "Umma! I want a sister!"

Soojung's eyes widen and she knew it was all Sehun's idea. Sehun simply shrugged and played with his phone.

"Sohee ah, can you carry Hanbyul back to the room? I need to speak with your Appa," Soojung handed Hanbyul over to Sohee carefully and made sure that Hanbyul was safely tagged in bed before she closed her door.

"So?" Sehun looked at his wife with hopeful eyes.

"Sehun, my hands are already full with the two kids. I don't think we can handle another one."

"Why not? We can always ask Umma to look after them," Sehun replied, "Please! Even our daughter wants a sister."

"Se-" before Soojung could say another thing, Sehun crashed his lips on hers, shutting Soojung up.

"Why don't we give Sohee and baby sister as a birthday gift?" Soojung's eyes widen and soon a blush was seen on her cheeks.


THE END~ Thank you for reading and commenting ^^