CHAPTER 26

High School Zero

It was 7AM in the morning and Mrs Lee was going around the rooms, waking the students up.

"Naeun ah? Hana? Soojung? Are you girls up? Can I come in?" Naeun opened the door with a toothbrush in .
"Good morning Mrs Lee," She bowed.
Mrs Lee nods her head and scanned the room and she couldn't find Hana and Soojung anywhere.
"Hana's in the bathroom. Soojung went out earlier just now. Probably to meet her mum," Naeun surprisingly lied. Although it wasn't completely true, she knew that she had to do it least all three of them got into trouble. 
Mrs Lee looked like she didn't buy the lie, that is until Hana stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair, "Morning Mrs Lee!" Naeun went into the bathroom to gargle.  "Hana dear! Good morning. Where's Soojung?" Mrs Lee wanted confirmation.
"Soojung? She went out earlier after her mum.called her," Hana lied.
Mrs Lee looked convinced and left the room, "Come out once you're ready. Breakfast is served."
"You're kind of smart American girl," Naeun said sarcastically as she stepped out of the bathroom. "I wasn't deaf. I heard you covering for Soojung. Thanks," Hana walked passed Naeun and puts on her socks.

--

"Where's Oh Sehun?" Everyone was getting worried about the maknae especially Luhan. Soon a knock was heard and Chen opened the door.
"Sehun?!" Chanyeol shouted. 
"Is Sehun not here too?" Mrs Lee asked.
Everyone started panicking and Lay couldn't help but facepalmed himself. He noticed that the toilet door was close and an idea pop out in his head, "Is he still not out yet? I need to pee!" Lay starting acting like he was in need of the toilet, "Ya Oh Sehun! Are you dead in there?"
"Give him a break Lay! He just went 5 minutes ago," Suho joined in the acting.
Mrs Lee raised her eyebrows at the boys, "Breakfast is ready. Come out soon okay? By the way Kyungsoo, couldn't you get a new room for yourselves? Isn't it cramped in here?"
D.O smiled like an idiot to Mrs Lee, "The thing is Mrs Lee, I went to Paris with Soojung, Sehun and Kai once without my Dad's knowledge so he told me that if I want anything, I need to use my own money. So, it's kind of impossible for us to get a room now."
Mrs Lee didn't want to hear anymore from these boys and quickly left the room.
"Thank god for Yi Xing's acting skills!" Xiu Min said, flailing his arms in the air.
"Chanyeol you idiot! We nearly got into trouble thanks to you!" Chen smacked Chanyeol's arm.
"I wonder where the two maknaes went to," Kris randomly thought out loud.
"Did they spend the night together?" Tao added in. D.O's eyes grew bigger than it already was when he heard what Tao said. He treated Soojung like his younger sister and just like any older brother, D.O didn't really take it in too well especially when he saw Soojung and Sehun walking hand-in-hand into the cabin.
At the speed of light, D.O ran towards the two and eyed them, "Where were the both of you?"
Sehun and Soojung didn't reply.
"Don't tell me you guys," D.O gaped when the two avoided any eye contact with him, "OH MY GOD! OH SEHUN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
Sehun ran away from D.O as fast as he could while Soojung chased after D.O, trying to stop him from killing her boyfriend.
"Oppa! Stop it!" D.O had pinned down Sehun in front of the TV. The rest of their classmates watched them in amazement since it was the first time seeing D.O losing his temper.
"Kyungsoo oppa! You're going to kill him soon!" Soojung tried to pry the older boy off Sehun.
"Oh yeah! I'm going to kill him before he could even attend tonight's party!" D.O continued tackling Sehun.
Kris saw the both of them and ran towards the two, "What the hell is going on here? Kyungsoo get up before you kill the maknae!"
Soon the rest of them and Hana joined Kris. Tao pulled D.O away and held him back.
Kai looked at both his best friend and shock was written all over his face, "You guys!"
Now everyone was shocked. They knew exactly what Kai meant. "Shut up!" Sehun shouted. Feeling shy, Soojung left the group and went to get breakfast.
"Soojung ah!" Sehun shouted for his girlfriend. 
"Way to go boys!" Hana rolled her eyes and went to find Soojung, "Don't even think of joining us."

--

"Alright class! We need to get ready for the party later tonight at the all-purpose hall," Mrs Lee announced, "As I've mentioned yesterday, we need singers, dancers and any form of talents for the performance. The winning class will get a special reward from principal."
Everyone gathered around and discussed who are going to perform. After much discussion, they have agreed to put on 3 performances.
The seniors, along with Kai and Sehun, would be dancing, followed by a piano recitation by the class president. Lastly, after being forced by their classmates, Hana and Soojung, would be singing. The three performers went to the different rooms to practice on their own while the rest of the class made banners for them.
"Okay class! Let's head off to the venue now," Mrs Lee gathered everyone in the living room and did a head count. After confirming that everyone was present, she led the class to the venue.
On their way to the hall, other classes taunted them and threw snow balls at them. Being the rowdiest class, of course they faught back. Seeing how the other classes wouldn't stop and the teachers missing, the seniors stepped in, "Okay that's enough!"
However, another snowball was thrown towards Xiu Min's direction. Luckily he had quickly reflexes and manage to dodge the snow ball. The snow ball ended up hitting Naeun instead, "WHO THREW THAT? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?" Before she could storm forward, Hana and Soojung pulled her back, "Let go of me! I'm going to kill them!"
Hana didn't budge. She held on to Naeun tighter as they watched Soojung step closer to the other class and threatened them, "I dare you to throw that thing at us again."
Seeing this as an opportunity, a female student bend down and made a snow ball, threw it at Soojung. Everyone gaped at the scene in front if them. Sehun stepped forward and glared at the girl.
Soojung was already burning with anger. She closed her eyes for a few second before bursting into anger, "I GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO RUN. IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU!"
The rest of the classes scattered around and stood far from their class. Sehun was staring at the previous girl and was mentally pulling her entire head off her body. 
"What's going on?" Mrs Lee and the rest of the teachers came back, "Soojung and Naeun, why are you girls covered in snow? So are the rest of you!"
Since it was the last day, the teachers decided to let it go and moved on to the next programme. The seniors filled the entire hall and began chatting with each other, all excited to see the performances.
The principal made a short speech before he officially kick-start the party. Class after class performed and since they drew the last ball, Class 3-2 were the final performers. The students applauded the class president for his beautiful piece and they cheered loudly when the EXO boys came on stage to perform a medley of H.O.T, DBSK & SHINee. Girls were literally jumping up and down while the boys watch them in awe. 
It was finally Hana & Soojung's stage. The two girls hugged each other before going up on stage. "Let us introduce the two beautiful girls of Class 3-2, Hana and Soojung!"
This time round it was the boys' turn to cheer loudly. The EXO boys took a seat with the rest of the class after their performance and cheered along.
"GO BABIES!" Kai shouted, earning a smack from Sehun, "She's MY baby!"
"Whatever, she's my best friend," Kai stuck his tongue out and continued cheering loudly. Sehun joined in and soon the performance start.

http://youtu.be/_GORKuNIWVE

Sometimes I want to see you, 
sometimes I miss you 
Why is this happening? 
I don't know why i keep on changing

Even if I didn't love, 
I knew that I once smiled 
I dont know this type of feeling well 
Why am I always awkward?

You, who were just like an idiot 
(Im falling in love with you~) 
Just like this, so often, 
I'm becoming more and more like you

I'm going to know you, love you 
Even if I was so distant at the beginning 
I constantly open my heart towards you

I'm going to know you, love you 
Even if I was like a coward at the beginning 
It seems like we can do anything if were together

oh oh oh oh~

Like or dislike or whatever 
I don't even know how I feel towards you 
Why is it like that, I don't know

Where is the me, who got up myself even when i fell often? 
I don't know the new me 
Why is it always so difficult?

Did you ever think of me once or so? 
(I'm falling in love with you~) 
Why can't I bear to speak?

I'm going to know you, love you 
Even if I was so distant at the beginning
I constantly open my heart towards you

I'm going to know you, love you 
Even if I was like a coward at the beginning 
It seems like we can do anything if were together

Can we love again? 
This is what i worry 
I'm already in with you

You're going to know me, love me 
If you give your love, there's something to do
Are you really difficult like me?

We are going to know each other, and love each other 
Perhaps as two, I would have cried for a while 
If you are like me, please tell me

--

Once the performance came to an end, Sehun and Kai sat in their seat and clapped for the girls. For some odd reasons, Sehun felt a tad bit emotional after listening to Soojung.
He knew that they don't have much time left to be with each other and he felt disappointed in himself since he couldn't do anything to prevent the wedding from happening.
"Are you okay?" Luhan nudged Sehun when he saw his friend spacing out, "Were you blown away by your girlfriend?"
"Haha, very funny hyung," Sehun rolled his eyes at Luhan and moved over to the next empty seat when he realised that Soojung was beside him. Soojung smiled knowingly and held onto his hands tightly. 
After 5 minutes of deliberating, the Principal went back on stage to annouce the winning class. The students made drumroll noises to add suspense. 
"The winning class for this year is," the Principal paused for a moment, "CLASS 3-2!"
Class 2 students jumped up and down happily and pushed the performers towards the stage. Although they were crowned the winning class, everyone knew that the girls were the reason for their win. 
The class won an Etude House voucher and also free movie tickets which they've agreed to watch together later. The party continued for the rest of the senior classes while Soojung and her classmates head off for a midnight movie with Mrs Lee.
This is definitely the first time the class actually willingly wanted to spend time together. Naeun hanged around Hana and Soojung but the three of them were still keeping their guards up. Sehun clinged onto Soojung like as if his life depended on her. Hana knew exactly why and so she dragged Naeun away so that the two could spend some time alone.
"I love you Princess," Sehun kissed her temples as he back-hugged her.
"I love you too my Prince," Soojung thought to herself.