your love is magical

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 8

 

~ Kyuhyun’s Apartment’s Basement ~

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

I quickly got out of the car, took my luggage from the trunk, then went to Siwon who was standing beside his car, offering my hand to Siwon,  and wanted to take him to my apartment. But he didn’t move, "Baby, I think I’ll go straight back to the office." Siwon said. Huh, is he serious? Errr... is he Siwon? Where is my ert Siwon, is he an alien,  this guy doesn’t want to make-out after 3 days not seeing me?

 

“B-but... why? I-I mean, don’t you miss me...?” now I'm trying hard to hold back my tears, Aiiiish... I hate it when I feel sensitive like this.

 

“Sweetheart, I have an important meeting that I have to attend at 4pm. But I promise to immediately come to your apartment after the meeting’s over. So... " Siwon lowered his mouth to my ear, "I hope you’ve already freshen up and wear y clothes when I come later." *smirked*.

 

Now my heart is thumping very fast, Kyaaaa... he wants me... I can’t wait, so happy... I almost squealed when I say, "Yeah, up to you..." I let his hand go and turn around, I have to act cool, right?’

 

“Baby... don’t be upset.” I felt his hands went to my waist and hugged me from my back, “I promise I will be driving my car at full speed to meet you later, I don't even care if I get a car accident.”

 

I freed my self from his embrace, and glared at him, "I hate that kind of joke, Wonnie... You know that if something bad happens to you, I'm going to end my life as well, so do you want me to dying young!?” I snapped at him.

 

“B-baby, I’m sorry... oh gosh, my bad... I’m really sorry.” suddenly his ert face turned into a very sad one, looks guilty, “I-I’ll drive safely...”

 

“Yes, you better do. I want you alive... So you can d-do me...” why am I turning to be the ert one now, actually that’s Siwon’s part...Aisssssh...’

 

Hearing my words, Siwon smiled widely and hugged me, “My pleasure, baby...” he kissed my lips, “Gosh, I miss *kiss my eyelid* you *kiss my nose* so much...” then nibbled my lower lip, “We’ll continue our make out session later, okay baby?” Siwon said with his husky voice, and hugged me tight.

 

“C-can’t... b-breath...”

 

“Hahaha... I’m sorry baby, I’ll see you...” Siwon pecked my lips then got in the car, and waved, “Bye bye, my baby Kyu, saranghae...”

 

Aigoo... he’s only waving but his gesture’s just like a supermodel who is shooting commercials, my so good-looking boyfriend...’ “Ne, nado saranghae...” I waved and gave him a flying kiss.

 

 

~in Kyuhyun’s  apartement~

 

I felt sticky from sweating due to the long flight from Paris to Seoul, so i decided to take a bath immediately. Feeling fresh afterwards, I laid down for a while, my body feels very tired, I pressed my i-pod and began to close my eyes, listening to Michael Jackson’s song -Butterfly-

 

#[Chorus: ]
I just want to touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with you tonight
You give me butterflies inside, inside and I

If you would take my hand, baby I would show you
Guide you to the light babe
If you would be my love, baby I will love you, love you
'Til the end of time.#

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I opened my eyes slowly, blinks, Where am I? Ah yea... my bedroom, I must have overslept.’ I rolled on my bed...  and there was Siwon lying beside me, staring at me and smiles cutely, “Hi, sleepyhead...”

“Hi...” I nuzzled my face to his neck.

 

Siwon my hair, carressed my cheek,and kissed my hair, “Why am I so lucky to have a lover like you? So beautiful...”

 

"Emm... my cheesy boyfriend." I muttered. He laughed, "But that's true, baby..." he kissed my hair again. He hugged me, and I hugged him back, closed my eyes, felt comfortable, 'Hmm... his scent is so nice...'

 

“You seem tired, sleep a little while longer, so you won’t be too tired later, because I want three rounds tonight with you, baby...” Siwon giggled, then I heard Siwon humming with his nice voice before I dozed off...again.

 

#Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say#

 


 

I'm sorry...too short? I'll do better in the next chapter... *hug*