dinner

The same sky... different place...

chapter 2


 
Siwon's unwanted night finally comes, still dressed in an Armani suit he wore to the office since this morning, Siwon attend the dinner. After Siwon gave the car keys to a valet guy, he reached into his jacket pocket to pick his mobile phone, "Baby, I've arrived at the restaurant, as your wish."
 
The voice in telephone replied, "Thank you, my love... Have you dressed up? You must be so handsome."
 
"Well... I've dressed up this morning." Siwon said as he walked slowly toward the door of a fancy restaurant.
 
"WHAT...You even have a shower yet before coming?"
 
"Nope..." Siwon chuckled.
 
"Oh dear, but at least you come. Be nice... okay? Promise me."
 
"Yes baby, I promise... I'll call you..."
 
"Ne... I love you Wonnie..."
 
"I know..." Siwon hang up his mobile phone and get into the restaurant's.
 
 
 
 

~In the special private room in the restaurant~

 

 
"Aaaaah... finally, here he comes, this is our beloved son, Choi Siwon. He came late must be due to work, hahaha... I'm getting old... so Siwon handle almost all of our company matter, we apologize..." Mr. Choi senior looks so proud to introduce his son.
 
"No problem, we're really understand. He is very handsome young man anyway... hahaha... Mr. Choi Siwon, I'm Mr. Lee Hee Won, and this is my beloved wife and this is our beautiful daughter Lee Tae Hee." Mr. Lee looked at his daughter with a smile.
 
"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lee." then Siwon looked at Lee Tae Hee who is very beautiful, "And you also miss Lee."
 
"Just call me Tae Hee." she smiled, holding out his hand to shake hands with Siwon.
 
"Aaah... I'm so happy, let us begin our dinner." Mr. Choi senior said, raising his glass of campagne, "Before we eat, let's toast to this wonderful evening."
 
All the people in that room was raised glasses of, "Cheers..."
 
'I hate this' Siwon said in his mind.
 
After dessert is finished, Mr. Choi senior glancing to Siwon, "My son, why don't you ask Miss Lee to look around this place, there is a garden and a beautiful pond in the backyard of this restaurant."
 
Siwon know what his father means 'But I don't like it father, I hate this... hate...' Siwon said in his mind, but he had promised Kyuhyun to be a nice son this night, "Yes dad." and then he looked at Tae Hee, "Shall we Miss Lee?" 'Just resist me... please say no...'.
 
But Tae Hee said, "Sure..." with a smile.
 
 
 
 
~In the backyard garden~
 
 
"Why do you agree to have this matchmaking?" Siwon said suddenly.
 
"Pardon...?" Tae Hee just a little surprised at the question.
 
"You've heard me."
 
"How about your self?"
 
"I asked you first." Siwon said coldly.
 
"Hahaha...You must really hate me hah Mr. Choi Siwon-ssi? Hmm if I may guest, you must have a lover...  Don't worry, I will not ruin your relationship." Tae Hee smiled, a little forced... Siwon raised his eyebrows, Tae Hee continued "Well... I agreed to come only because I don't want to worried my mother any longer... I just broke up with my lover, and I was really stress." Tae Hee sighed, "I'm sorry I seem to blabbered, I tell you this because you start to ask about this Mr. Choi."
 
"Just call me Siwon." Siwon started to relax.
 
"Now, you begin decrease to hate me Siwon-ssi?" Tae Hee is smiling, "At least, you have better luck... you have a girlfriend right now. While I, I still can not set my heart... still broken, but in the same time I have to please my parents, not to worrying them."
 
"Not girlfriend, but boyfriend." Siwon rectify Tae Hee word.
 
"P-pardon me?"
 
"Yes I have a lover, but my lover... is a man." Siwon said with a cute smile.