anything for you

The same sky... different place...

part 2

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

Where am I...? The last time I remember, I was in the water, I had trouble breathing because water filled my chest. I felt numb, my hands, legs, my body can't move at all, I thought I was drowning. Oh... what happen? Someone save me? Now, my head feels like spinning and heavy, I haven't opened my eyes yet, I was more afraid to open my eyes and became more dizzy when I heard,  

 

“Appa, do you love uncle Kyuhyun?” oh... thats Bella’s voice.

 

"No... no... no need, Sheila saw appa kissed Mr. Kyuhyun’s lips earlier. Geez, bad appa... steeling a kiss when someone is asleep."

 

“And if appa loves uncle Kyuhyun, then what?” Siwon still loves me... and he admitted it in front of the girls?

 

"We agreed right, eonni, that parents are two people who love each other... parents are appa and umma. And now we both know that Mr. Siwon loves Mr. Kyuhyun. Right, eonni?"

 

“Right.”

 

“Mr. Siwon here is appa... so, that means Mr. Kyuhyun here we call him as... ...?”

 

“... ...”

 

“Answer me eonni...”

 

 “Fineeeee... ‘umma’. Geez, I can’t believe it. I'm calling a man as mommy.” Bella said,  “Appa... Sheila's way of thinking is so simple, she's still a baby. But what I mean is, do I have to call uncle Kyuhyun as mommy, too?” I know that Bella asked to Siwon.

 

"Well, that's what you promised to your sister at the beginning, right, sweety?" Siwon answered.

 

 “Yaaaaaay...”

 

I opened my eyes slowly, I saw Siwon and Bella from the corner of my eyes were sitting together, laughing, then I moved my gaze towards Sheila who was dancing cutely on the bed, then she smiled. When Sheila realized that I was looking at her, her eyes opened wide and yelled, "UMMAAAA..." Ouch... my head... her voice was so loud.

 

She immediately kneeled beside me and let herself fall on my chest and hugged me. I could only lift my right hand to rub her back. I felt my left hand was squeezed, apparently Siwon held my hand.

 

"Uncle Kyuhyun, you're awake... are you alright?" Bella asked smiling widely then she caressed my cheek, but then her beautiful smile disappeared when Sheila looked at her as if scolding her, "I-I mean, mommy... you're awake... are you alright?" She asked me again, softly. I smiled at her and nodded.

 

~*~*~

 

"Hi dear... are you alright?" I saw Siwon's mom standing behind Siwon, I tried to smile again and nodded.

 

"Okay girls, time to take your bath and homework." Siwon's mom said, and as always, she was being the most understanding mom ever.

 

"Aaawwww... No... umma just woke up, why do I have to leave? I still want to be with umma..." Sheila said pouting.

 

"Sheila, honey, your umma is still tired, let him rest more with your appa. After you finished your homework, we'll come here again and tell your umma about your new barbie house, how about that?”

 

"Oh oh... that's right, umma, I have a new Barbie house, but it's in Hal-beoji's office. So now, after school, I can go to Hal-beoji's office to play." Sheila told me excitedly, I caressed her hair.

 

“Mom, Barbie’s house? In dad’s office? That pink Barbie’s house?” Siwon asked his mom.

 

"Your father is weird now... hahaha... his corner office that he used to show off his collections of cigars is now turned into a Barbie garden." My mom glanced at Sheila and Bella, "Right, girls?" And they both nodded excitedly. "His gurkha black dragon that he likes to smell is now put in the box nicely on top one of his book shelf. No more special place for his cigars collection... hahahaha..." Siwon's father seemed very excited for the existence of Sheila, and I heard Siwon chuckled.

 

"Umma..." Suddenly Sheila kissed my forehead, "I'll take a bath and do my homework first..." She kissed my cheeks, "Sheila loves umma." Then she pecked my lips, 'I love you, too, my baby girl, but I only nodded and smiled to her with my teary eyes.

 

“I love you too, unc... um, mommy...” Bella kissed my cheek.

 

“I love you too, Kyuhyun-ah.” Siwon’s mom kiss my forehead, I felt so happy, today everybody said that they love me.

 

After they went out, Siwon sat on the chair next to the bed, still holding my hands. His eyes still red and puffy, I bet he was crying for a long time, did he cry for me?

 

He kept looking at me for a couple of minutes, and broke the silence between us, "Kyu, what did you think you were doing?"

 

I moved my gaze towards the ceiling, I wanted to answer him, but my throat hurts a little, maybe I swallowed too much water this morning.

 

"Kyu, you almost made my heart stopped, when Kim-jibsa carried the unconscious you." I closed my eyes.

 

Suddenly I heard him sob, "Please don't leave me that way, Kyu? Were you really trying to kill yourself earlier? Huh!?" Eee?? Kill myself? I don't think so, I didn't plan of killing myself, but frankly, I didn't understand what I did either.

 

"Baby..I know you must be so disappointed and angry at me, but please Kyu, don't hate me. B-but I really can't blame you either if you hate me, because I, too, hate myself for hurting you so much." I felt his hands are shaking. "I know I'm not perfect, but really, I just care about you so damn much, more than my life. I don't want something bad happening to you."

 

“Kyu... say something, don’t ignore me, please? Baby... please?”

 

“Kyu, I really love you, a-and your happiness means everything to me.”

 

“K-Kyu... i-if you happy with me to take you kidney, f-fine. I-I’ll do it? I’ll do it for you.”

 

I turned my head and stared at him, not believing his words, I looked at him with -Are you serious?- look. He seemed to understand, he nodded, I can see his seriousness in his eyes. I cried out loud, mouthing low voice 'thank you, God' over and over.

 

Siwon moved to sit on the edge of the bed, reached for me and held me in his embrace. I buried my face deep in his chest. We cried together, and between his sobbing, I could hear, "B-but I swear, i-if something bad happens to you because of that operation, I'll kill myself. I won't live in this world without you, Kyu. I love you."

 

~*~*~*~

 

Time passed... I'm not sure how long it has been, but both of us are calmed down now, Siwon still hugging me on his lap, his back resting on the head of the bed, when we heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Siwon answered.

 

"Pardon me, sir, your mother asked me to deliver these food and hot tea for you both." Kim-jibsa followed by a maid bowing to us and entered.

 

"Oh, thank you. Please put it here."

 

Not long after they were gone, Siwon asked me, "Do you want me to feed you? I know you haven't eaten anything since this morning." I just shook my head. "Then, just drink this tea, to warm you up, okay? You swallowed a lot of water earlier, even though you coughed it out. Your throat must’ve hurt." Siwon knew that my throat hurts.

 

Then he brought the cup to my lips, but then I just looked at him, and buried my head to his chest again, "Fine..." He said, and I heard him sip the tea and put the cup back on the table, and with his finger he lifted my chin, then pressed his lips to mine. I was startled a bit because he suddenly kissed me, and when I parted my lips, he put the tea he had sipped earlier into my mouth. Gosh... I think I'm blushing hard right now... I'm so embarrassed. 

 

Siwon released our kiss and giggled, "Okay... now I know how to get you to eat and drink. So, do you want me to do the same way for the porridge, babyKyu?" 'Goooooooooosh' My face is on fire right now.

 

~*~*~

 

Later on, the girls told me about their big new Barbie house. It turns out that Siwon's father bought a very big doll house with a full set of doll's furniture in it. They told me also about their music lessons, Bella is able to play the piano and a little bit of violin, whereas Sheila is able to play the piano and sing. They were planning on making a special concert for me when I'm better.

 

After talking and spending some time with the girls, it was time for their bedtime. Sheila was insisting of sleeping with me, but then Siwon's mom was able to persuade her to sleep in her own room when she said they should give umma and appa a time to love for each other.... geez... mom, why do you have to say that... they're still young *blush*.

 

~*~*~

~in the morning~

 

“Good morning, love...”

 

I smiled, his arms wrapped around me, “Morning...” I whispered. It was so nice to wake up in his arms, I want to feel this every morning.

 

I looked at his handsome face, no, god-like face, and he was staring at me then pecked my lips, “I love you so much babyKyu.”

 

I smiled and caressed his cheeks, “I love you to Siwonnie...” I snuggled closer to his chest, hugging him tighter.

 

He kissed my hair and said, “Don’t leave me Kyu, just please don’t!”

 

“I won't... but you'll keep your  promise to get the operation, right?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll do that. And Kyu, from now on I’ll do anything that you want me to.”

 

“Promise?” I looked at him.

 

“Yes, I promise.” He kissed my forehead.

 

“Anything?”

 

“Yes, my love, anything.”

 

"Really?"

 

"Really."

 

"Really sure, anything?"

 

"Yes, sure, anything."

 

“Even if I asked you to jump from the bridge?”

 

“Yes... even if you asked me to.. .. WHAAAAT!? You want me jump from the bridge?” His eyes widened as big a saucer, he sat down. I laughed and then he tickled me.

 

Hahaha... I’m sorry... hahaha... stop it, it tickles... hahaha... I’m sorry.” I tried to escape, but failed.

 

And then he stopped, “How much?” he smiled.

 

“W-what?” I reached a pillow to cover my torso, in case he starts tickling me again.

 

“How sorry you are?”

 

I sat down in front of him on the bed, put my palms against my jaw, grinned and flashing showing my aegyo, Mmm... this sorry?”

 

“Uh, no... not good enough.”

 

I bite my lower lips, oh I know it, I lean foward and kissed his cheek. But he shook his head, smirked.

 

“Okay... how about... this.” I pecked his lips, ”Well?” I asked. Still, shook his head.

 

And then I his jaw line, “Well?” I said.

 

“L-lower, Kyu...”

 

“How low? This low?” I kiss his chest.

 

“L-lower...” Now he blushing.

 

“Aish... you ert!” I .

 

“Yah! You asked me to jump from the bridge just now...”

 

Hahaha...”

 

“I should punish you, Kyu.” He said than throw my pillow, pinned me on the bed with him lying on top of me. Siwon leaned over, kissed my lips and I circled my arms around his neck. He nibbled on my lower lips, its soft and sweet. Oh... I really miss those perfect lips.

 

I parted my lips and let his tounge enter my cavern, letting him re-explore his territory, he slipped his hand under my shirt, caressing my skin, “Ooooh... I... miss... you...” I moaned. He pulled off my shirt and kissed my jaw line, then to my collar bone, with his hand playing with my .

 

“I miss you too Kyu, so much.” He whispered in my ear and it, I think I can’t control my hand to not touch his crotch.

 

I moaned when he the skin under my ear, “S-siwon...”

 

But then...

 

“APPA... UMMA...” S-Sheila?

 

Siwon jumped and almost feel off of the bed, and I quickly grabbed the blanket to cover my chest. Luckily I haven't had the chance to take off Siwon's clothes and pants, aigoo...

 

"Appa... what were you doing?" Siwon sat on the edge of the bed while his hand was trying to hug Sheila.

 

"Uh... uh... that... something was inside your umma's ear, s-so appa just helped your umma to blow it away." I just laughed while Siwon was scratching his head that I know for sure wasn't itchy at all.

 

Sheila turned towards me and looked at me, "Let Sheila help umma, okay."

 

I let her lay on my chest while blowing on my ear, I giggles, "Sheila, baby... that tickles..." I hugged her, "I think, my ear is alright now. Thanks to you..."

 

"Ne, umma." She giggles.

 

I glanced to Siwon, who was mouthing something, I was trying to catch what he was saying,Get her out... out... I want you... NOW. I just stuck my tongue out and hugged Sheila tighter. Siwon just pouted and gave up, and lay beside me, reaching his arm to hug me and Sheila.

 

"Sheila-ya, you have to go to school, right? So, go, go take a bath." Siwon mumbled to his daughter.

 

"Appa-ya... today is Saturday..." Sheila whispered without knowing the pouting Siwon.

 

Then Siwon sat up, and stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom, you owe me Kyu."

 

I just winked at him, I know what he's going to do in the bathroom. I'm sorry my love.

 

I closed my eyes, felt Sheila's heart beat that is now so steady. I bet she's asleep now, and I feel a bit sleepy too. "Sheila, my baby girl, your embrace and you father's are the same. So comforting and peaceful. And I love you both so much..." I whispered. “I love you...”

~*~*~*~

 

 



done ;) thank you all, i hope u'll like it, keep comment ne?

thanks purpleungu, saranghae..