a new horizon

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 44

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

"Here we are... in the same sky but in different place again."

 

I whispered and looked up at the blue sky while laying on the swimming pool sunbed. My tears can't stop flowing, I'm confused by my own feelings. No doubt that I really love him, but should I have to always forgive him every time he makes ​​a mistake?

 

And if he really loves me, what's with his attitude last time? I feel unwanted, I feel unneeded, I feel insecure with this relationship. Why can’t he ever trust me, not only sharing his happiness but I want him to also share his problems, his sadness with me.  I want to help him lighten the burden on his shoulders.

 

And, and who is that woman? I felt annoyed, but I think I feel a bit jealous too. This is exactly the same feeling like when Siwon went to Hongkong with Tae Hee that time. Should I give him  opportunity to give an explanation? But, if she is nobody, why did Siwon have to hide it, I mean why can't he tell me?

 

I closed my eyes tightly.

 

Heechul hyung is very kind to me, last night he picked me up by himself to the airport, gave me a presidential suite. Very luxurious and comfortable... though I only slept an hour, but it's because my heart feels miserable, I couldn’t even enjoy the luxury of that room.

 

Heechul also accompanied me for breakfast this morning before he starts his job to manage this five star hotel, and then he offered me to use his private rooftop pool, for a little relaxing time. And  the pool is really fancy.

 

I wore my shorts and sleveless shirt, but I decided not to swim because I still feel tired, I just want to relax, by looking at the sky, the city views, beaches and beautiful sea while enjoying the morning sun on my skin, a bit soothing.

 

“Good morning... Excuse me, Sir, can I help you with anything else you might need?” I heard someone talking in Korean with a nice tone, I opened my eyes lazily, a young beautiful guy.

 

“Oh, good morning.” I greeted him back, “No, I don't think so, but thank you.”

 

“Alright.” He smiled and stretched his hand while standing beside my sunbed, "My name is Lee Jonghyun, nice to meet you, Sir. I am one of Heechul-ssi's manager at this hotel.”

 

"Oh hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you, too." I shook his hand. He was very polite, even though he wears a suit that made ​​him look mature, but I'm sure he's younger than me.

 

“Sir, Heechul-ssi specifically asked me to accompany you to enjoy the city of Hong Kong today." He keeps smiling.

 

"Enjoy Hong Kong? Mmm... no thanks, I think that’s unnecessary, I'll just stay in the room today." I try to smiled.

 

Suddenly his formal gesture changed, he pouted, “Please Sir, give me a chance to make you enjoy our city, or Heechul-ssi will fire me.”

 

Cute, but I’m a bit confused, “Well, please have a seat, Jonghyun-ssi.” Then he sat down in the sunbed next to me.

 

“Thank you, Sir.” He mumbled.

 

"Now, tell me, why would Heechul fire you if I don't want to enjoy Hong Kong?" I asked him, he looks like a nice guy.

 

"Heechul-ssi said, because you actually came to Hong Kong particulary to have a good time, but if you’re not willing to enjoy our city because of me, that means my face is just nothing. Or do you want someone else to take you, Sir?" He sighed and lowered his head, looks sad. "He will fire me for sure, hospitality is the superiority of our hotel, and if you don’t agree to go beacuse of my annoying face, I’ll be really in big trouble...." Still with his head low.

 

I chuckled, 'That's so Heechul', “No no... don’t misunderstood me. I don’t think how you look has got anything to do with me not wanting to go enjoy the city. If I can say so, you have a lovely face, friendly, warm hearted and sincere... and cute if I can say it more bluntly.”

 

He lifted his head, I saw him blushed slightly, “Thank you, but r-really?” I nodded. “Then why are you not willing for me to accompany you, Sir?”

 

Should I tell him about my problem? Hmm... may be a bit? So he won't feel guilty if I don’t want to take a walk around Hong Kong with him. “Jonghyun-ssi, I came here not because I want to enjoy your city, not like what Heechul hyung said. I came to Hongkong because I just want to get away from Seoul for awhile. Well...actually, I’m  having a slight problem with my lover.”

 

“Oh really?” He squealed, but then he bowed repeatly, "Oh... I-I'm sorry, Sir *bow*, I didn't mean to look happy because you have a problem *bow*, I'm just glad the reason you refused me is not because of my annoying face." Then I heard him mutter, "Aish ... Heechul hyung really makes me so unconfident."

 

I chuckled again, “Nah... its okay Jonghyun-ssi, I know Heechul hyung so well, I understand your situation.”

 

He looked at me with a grin on his face, “Thank you, Sir.”

 

“Since you call Heechul hyung as hyung, you can call me hyung too, you know.”

 

“Really? Ah, thank you, Kyuhyun hyung.” He bowed again, “So hyung, please let me take you to the city, ne? Just awhile, please~~?” He tilted his head showing his aegyo, he talks comfortably now, "Heechul hyung even allows you to shop as much as you want by using his credit card. See..." He pulled out an unlimited credit card from his pocket suit, "But just for you, hyung, he will cut off my salary if I use it for myself. He is completely stingy to me."

 

I chuckled,  when I saw him earlier, he looks mature with his serious face, but now he looks childish and cute, and I know he has a pure heart, no wonder Heechul hyung likes him, still young but already given the position as manager in this five star hotel, “Well, since I like you, and I don’t want Heechul hyung to fire you, I’ll agree to take a little walk around the city.”

 

“Really, hyung? Gamsahamnida.” He stood up and bowed, “Then, I’ll see you in the lobby before lunch. You can ask one of the receptionist to call me, hyung.” He bowed again, “Thank you very much, hyung.”

 

“Ne...” I smiled, when he had left, I took a sip of my tropical drink, and put it back on the table, and then reclose my eyes, 'Yeah, maybe it would be okay if I take a walk with Jonghyun, I came here because I wanted to relax and clear up my mind. So yeah... I'll just enjoy it.'

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

About 11:15 am, I went down to the lobby. I was wearing my favorite jeans, white T-shirt under a blue checkered shirt and sunglasses to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. When I was heading to the receptionist desk to ask Jonghyun, someone called me. Apparently he was waiting in the lobby seat. He immediately stood up when he saw me, "Hyung..." He said smiling, bowing, and then approached me, he had replaced his suit with a gray shirt and a black jacket that looks perfect over his frame.

"Heechul hyung magically gave me a day off today, hyung, so I'm all dressed." He said explaining, probably because I looked at him from top to bottom just now.

 

"Oh, he's a good boss."

 

"Well, usually even though I have a cold, he would drag me out of bed and told me to keep working. It seems he really likes you, hyung." I just chuckled and nodded. "Hyung, shall we go now?"

 

“Okay.”

 

“Heechul hyung doesn't allow me to drive, so we’ll be using his car and his driver. Mmm... and his body guard too."

 

"Body guard?" I asked confused.

 

"Yeah, it might be a bit uncomfortable, but hyung forced me, he said he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you or else his boyfriend would break up with him." He scratched his head, "But don’t worry hyung, I've asked the body guard to keep an eye on you from a distance."

 

Junghoon hyung? Yeah, Heechul hyung said that Junghoon hyung already knew where I am, and he asked Heechul hyung to take care of me, but even though Junghoon hyung already knew I am in Hong Kong, he promised not to tell Siwon.

 

'Siwon... is he okay? Is he going to eat well?

The girls... are they okay? Sheila, can she sleep well without me for a few days?

Oh... no, don’t think about them, Kyuhyun. You have to have fun today, don’t think about them first, let your mind relax and clear.'

 

~*~*~*~

 

When we got at the destination, Tom, the body guard opens the Jaguar door for me. Jonghyun and I entered to a Chinese cuisine restaurant 'The Grand Place', which is said the customer must reserve a spot two weeks before eating there. But we can directly eat there, because according to Jonghyun, the restaurant is owned by one of his closest friends, Donghae, 'Oh, does it mean Donghae hyung?'

 

The restaurant is very luxurious, there are four medium-sized jade sculptures placed on the table in the foyer. Once we entered the main area, Jonghyun said 'Kim Heechul' to the waiter, then she showed us a table located near the giant aquarium. Aquarium, fish? Now I'm sure this restaurant belongs to Donghae hyung.

 

Even though I don't have any appetite lately, I must admit I ate pretty much this time, the smell of the food was very tempting, making my stomach screaming to be filled. After we finished eating, the restaurant manager approached us and asked our opinion about the food we ate, of course, we said that we were very satisfied. The restaurant manager was very friendly, like Donghae hyung. After JongHyun paid, using Heechul hyung’s credit card of course, the manager accompanied us up to the car, thanked us and hoping that I would visit his restaurant again when I come to Hongkong, as Jonghyun told him that I’m just visiting Hongkong.

 

"Shopping time, hyung!" JongHyun said when we’re already in the car.

 

We headed to the Pacific Place Hong Kong, Jonghyun whined when he got there, asked us to stopped by to the Twosome Coffee in the mall before shopping. When we got in the cafe, we ordered drinks and sat down at a table with views across the harbor, beautiful.

 

He sipped his coffee, "Hyung, even though we just knew each other this morning, but I really like you, hyung, and I don't like seeing your face sad like this. Sorry Hyung. You look much..much better when you smiled like when we were at The Grand Place. Hyung, I know I’m being rude, but if you don't mind, you can share what’s troubling you." He looked at me sincerely, "I know I'm younger than hyung, and maybe I'm just going to listen and respond to you by saying simple things, but your burdens will be lighter if you share you problems, hyung, if you trust me that is."

 

‘See... even a young man knew about it, burdens and problems will feel lighter if you share it with a person you trust. Siwon didn't share with me, thats means Siwon didn't trust me, right?’ I sighed unconsciously.

 

"Hey hyung~~ Don't sigh like that, it's okay if you couldn’t tell me about your problem, but I hope you could tell someone you trust."

 

"Oh no no... I sighed because I’m recalling my problems with my lover in my head." I said with a weak smile, "Well, I like you too, you are always talking to me sincerely, you have a pure heart, so I believe you." Then he grabbed my hand that is on the table. I'm about to pull my hand, but I stopped, because I'm afraid he will feel rejected again.

 

After taking a deep breath, I told him the whole story, as I told it to Heechul hyung, he listened earnestly, while occasionally he wipes my tears, I let him.

 

After I told him everything, he said to me, "Hyung, it seems we were destined to meet each other."

 

I was startled, "What do you mean?" I said, wiping the trace of my tears.

 

He smiled bitterly, "Hyung, I have a similar experience like yours." Then he let go of his hands from me and took his mobile phone from his jacket pocket, "Three years ago, I also have a lover whom I love... loved so much, she was my childhood friend." Then he showed me a photo on the screen of his mobile phone.

 

"Pretty." I said, "But why did you use past tense?"

 

He looked at the screen of his mobile phone, "She's dead, hyung."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah."

 

He nodded and I saw tears running down on his cheeks, he quickly wipes them, "It was all my fault, hyung." I was silent. "That day we celebrated her birthday with a small party, she invited her closest friends. That time our relationship was still three months being as lovers, but we had been secretly in love with each other since we were kids. So when I saw her ex-boyfriend who came in the middle of her party, I was really angry, and I felt that she didn't understood me and didn't love me like she said. She knew that I don't like her ex, but why would she even invited him to her party?" He touched his mobile phone screen with a bitter smile, "I did't think much, I stormed out  of her house, and she try to chase me until to the yard, shouting begging me to listen to her explanation, she asked just for 5 minutes, hyung, only five minutes, but I'm too childish, I felt embarrassed in front of her friends earlier, and I felt she was disrespecting as her boyfriend that she invited his ex to her birthday party, and I felt so jealous. I didn't care about her, I got into my  car and drove away."

 

"Then... what happened?" I asked.

 

He wiped his tears, "Because she repeatedly called my phone, I turned it off. So, I just found out the next morning, hyung, that she caught me up that night. She wasn’t good in her driving skills yet, but she insisted driving her mother's car, and apparently she was to panicked to wait for a cab or to ask one of her friends to give her a ride. She had an accident that night, hyung." He covered his face with his palms, "I wish I had listened to her explanation."

 

I walked around the table, and then awkwardly I hugged him, and let him cry in my arms. Once he was a little calm, I his hair, then sat back down to my seat.

 

"She was in a comma nearly a month before she finally died. When she was in a comma, I asked her every day to wake up and explain to me, I'll listen to it... I promised that I won't refuse her explanations. Instead of five minutes, I will give her my life time going to listen to her, but she didn't hear me, Hyung. She left me without even openning her eyes." I felt deep sadness, am I too cruel to not give Siwon a chance to explain?

 

Suddenly tears welled up, I don’t think I can live my life without Siwon, should I go back to Seoul today and ask him to explain about everything? But... but I’m still hurt.

 

"At her funeral, I met with her ex, I had no energy to be angry, or to do anything, so I just stood there as he approached me, and listened to his explanation." He took a deep breath, "You know, that night he apparently wanted to meet with my girlfriend to say goodbye for the last time before he moved abroad. My girlfriend never invited him. Her ex said even though we had our relationship only a few months, but my girlfriend loved me so much, her ex repeatedly asked her to come back to him, but my girlfriend rejected him. Even said she would soon marry me if I asked her." He laughed bitterly, "I'm so stupid, right hyung? I doubted her love, but actually I'm the one who didn’t love her enough, and I was too childish to be thoughtful and let everything happen."

 

"Maybe it was fate, Jonghyun-ah."

 

He nodded, "But I will regret it for the rest of my life."

 

I lowered my head, I do not want to regret for the rest of my life.

 

"So hyung, if you still love your boyfriend, you have to forgive his attitudes and actions. There’s still hope he will change someday. At least you can always be with the person you love the most" He said, carressing my arm. "Hyung, regret is the last thing you want to go through. It gets you no where, believe me."

 

"But what is the guarantee that if I forgive him, he will change?" I asked him, still upset at the memory at that time.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, "Who can guarantee love, hyung? No one can. Love is something that can not be understood, but everyone is looking for it and dreamed about it. You can hope he will change, but there are no guarantees, hyung. Ask your heart... do you really love and want him, can you endure his character and attitude in your life if he can not change? You will need a very great love to get through it, hyung." He smiled sincerely, "Ask your heart, hyung, whether you can or can not live with or without him around you. Remember hyung, love is something that is complicated and incomprehensible. Decide, what is best for you, hyung, don’t think about him or anyone else, because you are precious, one of a kind. And if he completes you, than it is worth the risk, the chance, the pain you’ll be facing in your path."

 

I couldn't reply him and only nodded because I was suffocating inside, my eyes wet, but then I tried to murmur an answer, "In a way everything made sense now. Thank you, Jonghyun-ah."

 

He nodded and I wipe my tears, he gave me a hug and said,  “Hyung, gaja... Let's go shopping, let's make Heechul hyung bankrupt." Then he laughed cheerfully, perhaps he want to cheer his own heart. I nodded and smiled to him.

 

After entering a few stores, I was still not in the mood to buy anything, but we finally got into a shoe store. Actually, I had not want to buy anything, but when I saw that brown shoes, maybe my eyes lit up, since Jonghyun immediately call the shopkeeper, "Please get me that shoes, measure that mister's feet."

 

"Oh, no need to Jonghyun-ah, I just want to see it." I said.

 

"No... I know you like it, hyung, come on... Heechul hyung is too rich, don't worry, hyung." He chuckled. After the shopkeeper took the shoes according to my feet size, Jonghyun took it, and with a big smile, "Hyung, sit here, let me treat you like a king today, I'm going to help you to try your shoes." He said as he bent down, as if he was a royal servant.

 

I want to refuse since I was very shy, the shopkeepers giggled when they saw us. I think he is very cute and I don't want to lose the opportunity to be treated as a king today. I nodded and sit down on the ottoman. He knelt down in front of me, took off the shoes I’m wearing and put on the brown shoes for me.

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

 

JungHoon’s pov

 

“Hyung~~ are you sure he is alright?”

 

“Of course. I told you, he is guarded by someone I trust. So shut up and go back to work." I said as I keep flipping the business magazine.

 

Since yesterday he started busying himself in the office after I told him that Kyuhyun was not in Seoul. At first, he freaked out, panicked and yelled at me, but after I gave him advice and understanding that he had to give Kyuhyun more time to clear his mind, Siwon finally calmed down. He decided to go to the office, and didn’t want to stay at home without doing anything because he’s afraid he would go crazy thinking about his babyKyu.

 

I saw him pouted and got busy again with his files.

 

Not long after that, I heard a knock at the door, Siwon said nothing, just staring at the files,actually... is he working or daydreaming? "Come in." I said.

 

Siwon didn't even care to see who came in. It was Gina, she smiled, approached me, and  whispered, "Jonghoon-ssi, there is envelope for the Director, but I think is a bit suspicious because there was no sender's name, should I give this to him or just throw this away?" She asked, handing me a pink envelope, 'Pink?'

 

"Let me take care of it, thank you Gina-ssi, you may get back to work." I said with a wink, Gina smiled, bowed and left the room. I tore the tip of the envelope, and then spilling its contents, "Eeeee." I startled. That's Kyuhyun’s pictures with a young man. I took a look of the photos carefully, it looks like I recognize the place. It’s Kyuhyun in Donghae's restaurant, Siwon's cafe and in one of store at Pacific Place mall. I remembered that mall, because Heechul loves to drag me there, the mall was close to his hotel. 'Hmm...' At first I was worried, but when I remembered the other guy in that picture, I secretly smiled and stood up from the couch where I'd been sitting.

 

"Siwon, you should see this." I said as I approached him, with a stern face again.

 

He lifted his head, "Hmm? What is it, hyung?" I was standing next to him and gave him the pictures, and I was about to get ready to close my ears, when Siwon screamed "HYUNG!? WHAT... WHO... HOW COME! BUT YOU SAID... ARGGGGGH..." See...

 

He stood up, stomped his feet and then paced back and forth. "This should have not happen! Hyung, tell me where he is?" Then he stand up, shaking my shoulders, "Hyung, tell me, where is he, I have to pick him up, now! Is he in Jeju? Busan? Where is he, hyung!?"

 

Siwon is a very smart person, he has a very sharp analysis skills, but when he's panicking, especially when related to Kyuhyun, he became a very stupid person. Look at him now, he didn't even recognize Donghae's restaurant that he visited dozens of times, and he didn't recognize one of his own cafe in Hong Kong.

 

"Why would you pick him up? You saw him that he is happy with that handsome young man, you should leave it alone." I said to him with a straight face.

 

“What? No! HYUNG! He is mine! Mine!” He yelled.

 

"Yours? Are you sure? He is not something that you can own, he is a person not a thing, Siwon. And you already made your decision when you hurt him last time, and now it seems he is able to move on, he ate happily at the expensive restaurant, he was able to hold hands with a handsome man in a public area, even the man is a gentlemen... helping him put on his shoes, he treated your babyKyu so well." I suppressed my laughter when I saw his eyes bulging and his brow furrowed.

 

"MWOO...? Hyung~~ I know he is not something to own, but he is someone that I need and love the most. I will hold his hand in public areas too, and... and I will treat him well too." He sat back in the chair and buried his head in his arms, then murmured, "Hyung, tell me where he is, I won't act to ignore him anymore, I promise. And I will share everything with him, I would let him happy when I've got good news and I would let him worry together with me when I have problems." He lifted his head up, with his teary eyes he looked at me, “Hyung, let me fight to get him back, let me fight to get my happiness back, so tell me where he is. I love him, hyung, too much.”

 

I patted his shoulder, then took a deep breath, "Make sure you won't behave stupidly like before,  you’re not a teenager anylonger, Wonnie, you always think carefully before you act in business, you have to do the same when it comes to Kyuhyun, think first for both of your sake and when you get him back, don't ever let him go."

 

“I won’t... I won’t, I promise. I need him, I love him, hyung.” Siwon pleaded with tears in his eyes, I nodded and fish out my phone from my pocket suit. I went out of his office and I pushed my #1 speed dial.

 

"Hi baby...”

 

: “Hoonie...”

 

“Baby, I have someone who was nearly going crazy here because of those photos, can you ask Kyuhyun to come back to Seoul as soon as possible or Siwon will catch him up to Hong Kong." I said casually.

 

: "Eee... aish... how do you know that I'm the one who sent him those photos?"

 

“Baby, I know you so well.”

 

: “Arghhh... how come you always know my tricks. Geez, it was perfect to make Siwon mad.”

 

“Baby, Siwon is still not in a good condition yet, and he’s  already crazy here. Please, my darling  Kim Heechul.”

 

: “Arasso... Mmm, kiss me!”

 

“Muaaaaaach...”

 

: “Say the magic words!”

 

“I love you my almighty Kim Heechul.”

 

: “Aaaaaw... thank you. But well, actually, Kyuhyun is on his way back to Seoul as we speak, the plane take off about an hour ago. Maybe he will arrive at 3pm.”

 

“Ah, really? You’re the best, Kim Heechul darling!” Then I heard him giggled.

 

: "But Hoonie... Please don't let Siwon pick him up at the airport, I don’t want Kyuhyun thinking  that I betrayed him, I tell you this because I feel sorry for both of them, I know they love each other. Give him a couple of hours, let Kyuhyun go to his apartment and rest for a while."

 

"Okay, darling, I understand, but I'll send my men to the airport now, to make sure he arrives safely to his apartment."

 

: “Yeah yeah...”

 

“Bye darling, Siwon will be insane and explode if I don’t tell him something.”

 

: “Ne, bye sweetheart.”

 

“Bye my Chullie.”

 

As soon as I pressed the 'off'  button, I enter Siwon’s office again, and immediately told the impatient-Siwon everything I heard from my Chullie, except the part that actually Kyuhyun was on his way back to Seoul.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

"Argh Hyung~~ why did you have take our photographs." I tried to grab the photos from his hand.

 

"Well! I'm your boss, doesn't matter if I take your pictures."

 

"Hyung, you may take my pictures since you admire my face, but why did you have to send it to Kyuhyun hyung's lover?" I said with a pout.

 

"Admire your face? Hah, just dream, Jonghyun-ah." Hyung smirked, "Well! Do you think I gave you a day off and relax with dining and sightseeing all day with no intention and purpose?"

 

"Bad hyung! I thought you were a good hyung to me, you let me have a day off and have fun, it turns out that you’re just using me. It hurts, Hyung" I pretended to give a hurtful expression.

 

"Good if you know that." He said, still smirking, he's so sneaky. "At least you should thank me because I told you, so if one day Kyuhyun's lover beat your face, you’re not surprised."

 

“Aaaah... Hyung~~”

 

“Aish... arasso, I'll increase your salary 1% next month, don’t sulk anymore."

 

“5% hyung...”

 

“2%.”

 

“4% hyung...”

 

“No, 2%. Shut up and back to work.”

 

"Fine... bad hyung."

 

"Ne, I love you too Jonghyun-ah."

 

I giggled and left.

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Our pov

 

Kyuhyun were laying on his bed when he heard the door bell rang, Kyuhyun glanced at the clock on the wall, '5 pm'. He walked lazily toward the door, then looked from the peephole.

 

'Oh, S-Siwon... How did he know that I'm home now. Should I open the door? Should I give him a chance to explain what happen in the hospital that time?' Kyuhyun was still confused, but he unconsciously turn the door knob.

 

"H-hi..." Siwon greeted him.

 

“Hi.” Kyuhyun said shortly.

 

“... ...” Siwon didn't know what to say, the words that had been prepared suddenly vanished when he saw the face of his lover that he miss so much.

 

“How do you know I'm here?"

 

"H-hyung told me 20 minutes ago."

 

sighed, "What do you want?"

 

"... ..."

 

"Well?”

 

“I-I...”

 

“Do you want me to give you ten minutes to explain about what happen, like that time?” Kyuhyun asked coldly.

 

Siwon indeed coming to give him explanations, and to win back Kyuhyun's heart, but when Siwon saw Kyuhyun being cold to him, Siwon felt devastated and sad. Then he shook his head, "No, baby, I'm not going to explain if you're not ready to hear it."

 

Siwon's face was pale now, probably because of the passion which he had earlier when he went to Kyuhyun's apartment suddenly vanished as well, replaced by pain that he felt stiff and hurt in his chest.

 

"Are you alright?" Asked Kyuhyun, he was a little worried, he noticed that Siwon’s face looks pale.

 

"I'm alright." Siwon looked at Kyuhyun with his glassy eyes but try to smile.

 

Actually, Kyuhyun really doesn't have the heart anymore, especially after heard Jonghyun's experience, he wanted to let Siwon in and give him that damn explanation. But somehow, he hardened his heart and said, "Then what are you doing coming here?"

 

"B-baby, I know you hate me, but... but can I hold you, just a few seconds. I-I can't take it anymore." Siwon didn't sound pleading, but Kyuhyun could see Siwon's eyes are pleading.

 

Kyuhyun lowered his head, biting his lower lip, he didn’t know what to do.

 

“Please, sweetheart?” Now it sounds pleading.

 

Kyuhyun still lowered his head, he was scared that he couldn't hold his emotions, then he just nodded slowly.

 

"Oh... thank you." Kyuhyun could hear Siwon's sigh of relief, then Kyuhyun closed his eyes tightly. A few seconds later, he felt the warmth around him, its Siwon's embrace. He smelled that familiar scent that he almost died for missing it, its Siwon's scent.

 

“I miss you so much, babyKyu.”

‘I miss you too, Siwon.’

 

“I love you.”

‘I love you too.’

 

“I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you, baby.”

‘Yes, only you, Wonnie.’

 

“Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you.”

‘I just want you.’

 

“I can’t give up, I can’t let you go.”

‘Don’t give up, and don’t let me go.’

 

“Please don’t leave me, Kyu, it will break me.”

‘No! I won’t leave you.’

 

“People say that if you love someone, set him free.”

No thanks, I want to stay with you.‘

 

“I'll leave you be, and I give you space, but I'm sorry... I can't set you free, I won't lose you, because I can't breath without you in my life.”

‘Yes love, don’t set me free, let me be a part of your life forever.’

 

Siwon cupped Kyuhyun’s face, then kissed his forehead. Kyuhyun still closed his eyes, but that made Siwon think that Kyuhyun felt disgusted with him, Kyuhyun didn't even reply a single word to his loving words, not even a nod. Siwon let go of his hands, “I’m sorry.” Then he turned toward the door that was still open. "No need to miss me, because I'll always be in your heart." Either the strength from where Siwon said the words, but maybe he was trying to cheer his broken heart.

 

Kyuhyun heard his door closed slowly, he suddenly found it hard to breathe, 'Why did Siwon said sorry? Why did he say no need to miss him, that he will be in my heart? What does he want to do? What if something bad happens to him.' Suddenly Kyuhyun remembered Jonghyun's lover, "No!"

 

Kyuhyun coming out, but he didn't see Siwon at the corridor, then he ran to the elevator, pressed the button 'Down' repeatedly.

 

An ahjuma who are waiting for the elevator too, looked at him, she saw her neighbor with a handsome man and a little girl a few days ago, she even offered a warm drink to that handsome man as he looks cold in front of her neighbor's door, but he refused.

 

"Do you want to catch up that handsome man." Asked the ahjuma politely.

 

"Eee? Ah, ye."

 

"Then why are you pressing the 'down' button?"

 

"W-what do you mean, ahjuma?"

 

"Well, he went upstairs... in that elevator."

"Oh? Really? Kamsahamnida, ahjuma." Kyuhyun bowed. Then Kyuhyun looked at the sign that was the ahjuma showed him. The elevator stopped at the top floor, Kyuhyun looked confused.

 

"I think he went to the rooftop." The Ahjuma mumbled.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the ahjuma. Then he saw the elevator sign again, he was thinking hard. 'Siwon? Said sorry? He will in my heart? Rooftop?'