I just need and want you

The same sky... different place...
Chapter 27
 
 
~flash back~
 
Jung Hoon’s pov
 
 
~Siwon's room~
 
 
I was sitting on the couch in Siwon's room while reading some of the reports, and then I heard Siwon groaned, "Siwon, are you awake?" I put the papers aside, stood up and smiled at him, and then I approached him, "How are you...?"
 
 
“Dizzy...” he pulled his hands from under the bedcovers, “Hyung...”
 
 
“Hmmm...?” I touched his arm, it felt warm, he has a slight fever.
 
 
“I had a wonderful dream last night...” He smiled while rubbing his eyes with his other hand.
 

“Oh yeah? Dream about what?” I asked, and I was glad to see him smile.
 

“I met Kyuhyun, he is  so real you know... And he's so cute, I really miss him...” He showed his dimples.
 

I chuckled, "You're not dreaming, he was here last night."
 
 
“He was...?" He looked so surprise, "Please hyung, don’t tease me...”
 
 
Then I showed a serious look and said, "He came for you. He is at your home now, your mother said that they would be here at 9 later."
 
 
"But hyung, I told him that I've let go of him, he is free now. Why would he come back to me? You know that I don't have much time, I don't want my babyKyu to feel sad and desperate like me when he left me before..." He closed his eyes, I think he's holding back his tears.
 
 
"Siwon, there is still hope. We've found a donor and..."
 
 
"No hyung! I won’t do that." He cut me off, "I dont want anyone to die because of me anymore."
 
 
I sighed, “Siwon, you know it clearly, it' wasn't your fault... he died because of acute food poisoning, not because he gave his kidney to you.”
 
 
“No hyung... I don’t want anyone’s kidney anymore, let me just live with this kidney.”
 
 
I feel so sad... Siwon is always fragile when it's related with this matter, "But Siwon ..."
 
 
"Hyung... I wanna go home." He pleaded, “And I want to see Kyuhyun for a moment, I miss him...”
 
 
"But he will come soon." I frowned.
 
 
"Hyung, I don't like this room, I want my room. And I wanna see Kyuhyun at home." He again pleaded softly.
 
 
“Alright, I know you always feel uncomfortable being in hospital.”
 
 
"Hyung, by the way... what's with your sparkling face?" He asked me, looking at my face... and I can feel my face reddened..."Hyung~, tell me... your face, your eyes... they lit up?"
 
 
"Hmmm...I just put on my moisturizer... I-I'll go find doctor Leeteuk. Rest a bit." and I hurriedly bring myself out of the room before he starts nagging me with his curiosity...
 
 
~~~
 
 
After Siwon insisted to go home, doctor Leeteuk finally discharged him. The doctor said that he would assign a nurse to assist Siwon's needs at home. Siwon needs an IV and oxygen tube, since his breathing is sometimes very short. Siwon agreed, he just wanted to go home, and promised to obey all the doctor's orders.
 
 
~~~
 
 
~Siwon’s mansion~
 
 
“Morning mom.” Siwon said when we entered the dining room, I bowed slightly to Mrs. Choi and Kyuhyun.
 
 
“Siwon?” They both said his name together.
 
 
When I saw Kyuhyun was about to stand up to approach us, Siwon said to his mother but his eyes on Kyuhyun, "Oh mom, you have a guest apparently. Please go on with your breakfast, I want to take rest. Help me hyung." Siwon said while putting his arm around my shoulder.
 
 
Mrs. Choi looks confused, "Dear, wait. Don't be like that, this is Kyuhyun. Anyway why are you home?" but Siwon did't respond and keep walking, "Choi Siwon..."
 
 
"We'll talk later mom." Siwon said without looking towards her.
 
 
I glanced to Kyuhyun over my shoulder, he was still standing beside the table, just looking down, I don’t understand, why did Siwon turn into a very cold man when actually he said that he misses Kyuhyun.
 
 
~~~
 
 
After we went into his room and I shut the door, I asked him, "What was that all about, you said you misseed him and you treat him like that just now?."
 
 
With a quivering voice, "You don't know how much I wanted to just jump and hugged him, hyung. I really miss him!"
 
 
Then he avoided my eyes, walk towards his wardrobe, “If so, just hug him! Whats wrong with you, Siwon?”
 
 
He stood in front of the wardrobe, he lowered his head, "I can't hyung, I've let him go, remember? I couldn't let him love me again in this condition, I don't want him to suffer, I don't want to make the person I love the most suffer." Then he opened his shirt that he wore from the hospital slowly, and replace it with his favorite shirt, "He deserves to be happy, hyung."
 
 
"But Siwon, you still have a way to..." before I finished my sentence, I heard a knock at the door. I walk towards the door and opened it, Kyuhyun, I bowed and said, "Please come in, Kyuhyun-ssi." I smiled slightly and gestured my hand, he stepped inside and I stepped out. I closed the door leaving the two of them, I hope they’ll get back together... and Kyuhyun could make Siwon agree to do the transplant surgery.
 
 
~~~
 
Siwon’s pov
 
 
I don’t know what happen but my head hurt so bad. I cried in Kyuhyun's arms, as I can't take this pain. Thankfully doctor Leeteuk immediately came after Kyuhyun called and gave me an injection.
 
 
At that point, I was really glad, Kyuhyun was already with me when the pain came earlier. Apparently his presence just add calmness to my mind, if he weren't here probably I would've been banging my head against the wall. I looked around, and I smiled slightly when I saw Kyuhyun still sitting on  the chair beside my bed and he was looking at me with a very worried face,
 
 
“Hi...” he said, frowning.
 
 
“Hi...” silent, but I know that he wanted to know something, “I’m fine now... dont’t worry. I’m used to it. Really...”
 
 
“Siwon, I’m sorry... You were supposed to rest but instead I made you stress.” He lowered his head.
 
 
“It’s okay... And I’m sorry too, I yelled at you.” Yeah... I never yelled a him before.
 
 
“I've made trouble, you're allowed to yell at me.” He still looks down.
 
 
“Yeah... you really are a trouble maker.” I smiled at him when he looked at me saying those words.
 
 
He chuckled slightly, “I’m sorry...”
 
 
“Kyu...”
 
 
“Hmm...?” He blinked cutely.
 
 
“I want take a rest for awhile...”
 
 
“Oh... okay...” He stood up and turn his body.
 
 
When he stood up about to leave me, I don't like the feeling I'm feeling at that moment. It wasn't right. I'd be crazy to let him walk away again from me. And that moment, I don't care about my decision before... I don’t care, I just want and need my baby right now,  “Where are you going?” I asked.
 
 
He turned to me and said, “Leave you, so you could take a rest.”
 
 
“Kyu...”
 
 
“Yes...?” He tilted his head.
 
 
 "Please stay? W-what if my pain comes back... no one would know that I'm in pain and no one can help me call doctor Leeteuk." I pretended to pout. "Come." I  shift my head a little to give a space on pillow, then patted my pillow,
 
 
I saw him giggled and blushed, so cute, “Okay...” He took off his slippers and laid down beside me. He smiled then, as his habit, turned his body so his back would be againts my chest. He still remembered his... no, our favorite sleeping position. I hugged him from behind, breathing in between his soft hair and I can smell his perfume on his nape, jeez... I like it a lot, just like heroin, I think I'm high right now. I'm very happy, this is heaven,
 
 
"Kyu ..." then he held my hands that was on his chest, as a sign he was listening, "Don't leave me again... Please..." then I heard him mutter, "Never again..." With that I fell asleep.
 
 

 

are you guys happy now? ^^