hyukie!

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 13

 

Mrs. Choi’s pov

 

I saw my son squeezed his brown-hair friend's hand slightly before he left him and walked to the podium. His friend looked down when the auction proceeded, why does he look so sad?

And when I turned my vision to my son again, he always take glances to his friend, and there was worry on his face... and when the auctioneer announced that Tae Hee was the highest bidder, my son looks upset... what's going on here? I thought my son likes her, the only girl that Siwon agrees to arrange another dinner plan after the family-dinner...is with Tae Hee. But why does Siwon looks sad and upset now?

The brown-haired male must be someone special for my son, I could feel it, but if he is, why didn't Jung Hoon know about him? Or, may be Jung Hoon knows, but he didn’t want to tell me. That's right, I remember, Jung Hoon looked nervous when I asked about Siwon’s friend earlier.

~~

Now... It was the brown-haired male's turn,

“Our last ‘special item’ is Kyuhyun-ssi over there... Please come forward Kyuhyun-ssi...” The auctioneer called him, “Come.. Hahaha...”

Oow, so the brown-haired guy's name is Kyuhyun. He walked slowly, “Our angel is so handsome right here, well..let’s start the bidding price with $2,000? Hahaha...”

Hmm..I want to know my son’s reaction. But suddenly, “S-Sir... excuse me...” Kyuhyun interupted.

“Oh sorry... do you want to say something before we start?” The auctioneer asked him.

“Since I can’t dance and can’t enjoy having a wine other than with my lover, may I just auction my voice? I-I’ll sing for the highest bidder...” Kyuhyun smiled weakly.

‘So, he has a lover...?’

“Hahaha...I think that would be a good idea. Kyuhyun-ssi will sing for the highest bidder while the two new couple dance, perfect!! So, who's the first bidder...?” The auctioneer keeps laughing when doing his job.

Finally, he ‘sold’ Kyuhyun with $8,130 price after a tough and  fierce bidding between the two men  named Hangeng-ssi and Shim Changmin-ssi. He smiled to the higest bidder, Hangeng-ssi, he came up to the stage, approached Kyuhyun and shook his hand,

“Hello Sir, thank you for you participation to this charity. What song do you want me to sing?” Kyuhyun said. But Hangeng-ssi let Khyuhyun choose the song.

My nephew and Kyuhyun’s friend standing on the dancing floor, they looked excited to start dancing. My son and Tae Hee were also standing there... but Siwon looked at Kyuhyun lovingly, huh... lovingly?

I feel uncomfortable, I really hate the scene in my head... *my son having a love relation with Kyuhyun*. Oh, no, that's imposible... my son is a DonJuan, he has had so many girlfriends before, Jung Hoon always told me about my son’s love life.

I have to calm down, my son is a straight man, yes! Well, he was never serious in relationship with women because he was always busy, he has no time...and he is still young... but he has Tae Hee now, r-right?

”I’ll sing for Sungmin-ssi, who is very  generous to the children, and for my lover wherever he is... I’ll sing Etude of Memories” Kyuhyun said and our guests clapped... the music started...

 

~*~*~

 

Ommo... his voice, his voice is so beautiful, like an angel’s voice. It gives me the shiver listening to his soft yet powerful and melodious voice.

He bowed and hugged Hangeng lightly after he said *Thank you*  to the audience and the auctioneer.  He stepped down from the stage and walked straigth to the main door. He left the party. Just left without saying something to my son or to his red haired friend.

I glanced to my son, I noticed he was clenching his jaw, like he was holding back his emotions. Tae Hee kept holding on my son’s arm, but it seems that she wasn't trying to seduce him or something like that... but she looked more to trying to calm my son down.

W-what's happening here...? What is Kyuhyun-ssi to my son? Is my son hiding something from me? I know my son so well, o-or... may be not anymore? Am I a bad mom now?

 

 

Lee Tae Hee’s pov

 

I held Siwon’s arm tighly, I know he wants to go after Kyuhyun-ssi, but that’s too dangerous... his father is here, “I’m sorry Siwon-ssi, but you have to stay with me...”

“I know...” Siwon sighed and looked down, I know he must be worried, and I also know he acted like that because he loves Kyuhyun-ssi, “Siwon-ssi, give me his number, I’ll call him after we have finished our ‘date’ here.” Siwon frowned, “I just want to explain to him about this condition, don’t worry Siwon-ssi... I know you love him so much.” At that moment, I saw a curve at the corner of Siwon’s lips, “Thank you, Tae Hee-ssi.” and I smiled back, “My pleasure...”

 

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

I rested my head on my pillow, I feel exhausted and still not in a good mood. Well, eventhough I knew it's only a fake date, just for fun to collect money for the donation, but still... I hate to see Siwon dance with Tae Hee. She is Siwon's parent’s favorite woman. And, she is so beautiful, they actually look perfect together... Oooh my Siwon...

 

*riing...riing..* I looked to my mobile phone, un-indentified number? I shrug, “Hello...”

 

:”Mmn..anyeonghaseyo, this is Lee Tae Hee speaking...”

 

Huh, why is she calling me? “Oh, hi...”

 

:”Mmm... so, I’m talking to Kyuhyun-ssi, right?”

 

“Yes, what can I do for you?”

 

:”Kyuhyun-ssi, perhaps... Siwon ever told you about me?”

 

“Yes, so?”

 

:”Well, I’ve got your number from Siwon, and I... I just want to apologize about what happened in the party earlier.”

 

“You did nothing wrong.”

 

:”Kyuhyun-ssi...please listen to me okay? I know you don’t like me. But, for your information, I didn’t ‘buy’ Siwon intentionally., I mean...like I’ve planned it to hurt you. Believe me... Kyuhyun-ssi, I know Siwon loves you so much and you love him, too. I remembered that Siwon asked me to cancel our dinner plan, was because Siwon’s father was suspious about you and he was worried his father would do something to you. He doesn’t want you to be in danger... So, I just want to help you guys, because Siwon’s mom looked she was getting suspicous too at the gala dinner.”

 

“S-siwon’s mom?”

 

:”Yes, Kyuhyun-ssi... maybe Siwon tought that his parents would not noticed your relationship because you came with your friend. But, Siwon’s mom was the one who came up with the idea to auction you guys. She asked me to buy Siwon, and I know that she wanted to know yours and Siwon’s reaction if I buy your Siwon.”

 

“I-is that true? Oh, Tae Hee-ssi, I didn’t know...I-I... What...”

 

:“It’s okay Kyuhyun-ssi, she is Siwon’s mom, she knows Siwon like she knows her own palm. Eventhough she would find out about you soon, she will not do anything harmful to you, because you are her son’s love. But, if she wants to meet you, I hope you could be wise Kyuhyun-ssi, listen to her like she is your own mom, Siwon loves her so much. I think you already know about that, right?”

 

“Yeah... I know”

 

:“So, please don't  panic or do something rash if you deal with Siwon’s family, think carefully and calmly. Your lover is ‘the Siwon’ you know... he always gets the best from his family, he was treated very special by the people around him, he's not an ordinary people, Kyuhyun-ssi. So, try your best to undergo your relationship, you must be strong, Kyuhyun-ssi... for Siwon.”

 

“O-okay... thank you for the support, Tae Hee-ssi.”

 

:“Kyuhyun-ssi, I like Siwon, but as a friend. So, please believe me and don’t worry okay? Don’t make Siwon sad again, I mean...he really was sad when he saw you almost cried after you sang and left the ballroom just like that, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

I sighed, “Sorry.”

 

:“He told me that he has never been happy in his life before he met you, you are his happiness. So when he saw you almost cried and left him without saying, he said that it tore his heart.”

 

“... ...”

 

:“Kyuhyun-ssi, please believe in Siwon... believe his love to you if in the future something happens in your relation.”

 

“I will, t-thank you again.”

 

:“Geez... I  so envy the both of you...”

 

*Sniffed* “... ...”

 

:“Don’t cry, Kyuhyun-ssi” as she heard the sound of a covered sniffle.

 

“I’m not.”

 

:“Yes you are...”

 

I heard her chuckled, “M-may be a bit?”

 

:“Hahaha... you are so cute. I hope you want to be my friend...”

 

“No, thank you.”

 

:“Hahaha... actually Siwon already predicted your answer to my question asking you to be friends with me, and he said that means ‘yes’ to you...”

 

“I think he knows me too much”, sometimes I'm amazed with my Siwon, I smiled.

 

:“I'm lucky to know both of you, you guys are so lovely. Well, please call Siwon, okay? He is so worried about you, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

“Okay, mmn... thank you Tae Hee-ssi.”

 

:“No problem, bye...”

 

“Bye...”

 

I hung up my mobile phone. So, should I call Siwon, or just wait for his call? But Tae Hee-ssi said that I should call Siwon.  Okay... then, I'll call him... *shrug* pushed my no.1 speed dial...

 

:”Hello... baby... my sweetheart Kyu... Are you alright? I’m so worried about you, baby... I didn’t know about the auction, believe me I didn’t invite you to make you sad... I have no idea why they auctioned us, I’m so sorry my love. Please don’t be sad, don’t be upset, ne...? oh gosh, I don’t know what to do... And Tae Hee said that she will help explain something about the auction but I don’t know what it is... did she call you? Baby... my love... don’t be mad okay...? (... ...) B-baby...? H-hello...?”

 

“YAAH... I’m the one who called you, but why do you keep talking like that Wonnie...?” I chuckled.

 

:“I’m sorry... B-Baby, are you okay?”

 

“Yes, I’m fine. And I’m sorry that I left you without saying something to you...”

 

:“It’s okay sweetheart...and I’m sorry about the auction-thing earlier.”

 

“Yeah...Tae Hee-ssi already explained about what happen. I’m not sad anymore...”

 

:”R-really...? I’m so worried about you, you almost cried and left me, but I can’t go after you.”

 

“Na-ah, may be I was a bit sad that MY *emphasizing on MY* Siwon dance with someone else, but I’m alright now.”

 

:”Thanks, my love. You have no idea, how afraid  I was and I really don’t want to lose you Kyu, I love you so much.”

 

“Me too... and I promise that I’ll always believe you and our love, Wonnie.”

 

:”Look at that... my baby turns cheesy now...”

 

“Wonnie~~”

 

:”Hahaha... I’m so happy, thank you for believing in me and our love, sweetheart.”

 

“S-siwonie...”

 

:”Yes, my love...”

 

“It’s still 10pm, mmn... don’t you want to come to my apartment?”

 

:”Aaaw... my baby miss me?”

 

“No need to come!”

 

:”Hahaha... baby, you are so cute... Give me 20 minutes, okay?”

 

“Ne, and be careful Wonnie.”

 

:”Of course, my love.”

 

~*~*~*~

 

Last night Siwon back to his mansion at about 2 in the morning, gosh... I’ll be really happy if someday he could spend the night  and waking up in the morning in his embrance. But still, today is better then spending all day without seeing Siwon, like I always did if I’m on duty. I rolled my body to Siwon's side, I sniffed the pillow that he used awhile ago hmm... his fragrance is  kind of like a blend of vanilla and cinnamon, I like it.

What time is it? I glanced to my clock, 10 am. Huh, 10 am, already? I'm having  lunch with Siwon at 12 o’clock, now I have to prepare, but aigoo... my is still sore. I understand that he was worried for me so much, and said that he wants to claim me as his... forever. So, he gave me a lot of hickeys on my skin and we’d make love back to back, and I don’t know how many times, aish...

I have flight schedule tommorow, and I hope he wouldn’t do me tonight, gosh... my poor .

 

~~~~~

 

 

Siwon’s pov

 

I’m so happy, my life feels complete... I have a wonderful boyfriend that I love so much now. I can’t wait... 3 more days to see my babyKyu, gosh... Yesterday we had lunch and dinner together. And I drove Kyu to the airport this morning, but I miss him already. I think I should build an airline company, so Kyu would be my personal pilot hahaha... I’ll do him in the sky...

 

“You look like a donkey again, my dear cousin.” Donghae poked his head through the door, “Smiling by yourself? What happen to my cool cousin?”

 

“Oh... Donghae hyung... Come, please sit down.” I chuckled and felt a bit shy.

 

“Aigoo... are you thinking about Kyuhyun-ssi...?” Donghae asked, and now he's already sitting on a chair against my desk.

 

“Ne, hyung...” I smiled, showing my dimples, “I miss him.”

 

“Yeah, me too...”

 

“You miss my Kyuhyun too, hyung!?”

 

“NOOO... I mean my Hyukie...” Donghae smiled widely and blush.

 

“Who is Hyukie?” I was confused, he never told me about someone named Hyukie before.

 

“Hyukie... that’s what I call Hyukjae, Siwon... kyaaaaa~~...”

 

“Huh...? What happen? You and Hyukjae... ...? Don’t tell me... ...”

 

“Kyaaaaa...” Donghae palmed his cheeks, and runaway, out from my office.

 

Huh? Hahaha... now I laughed by myself, look who is stupid now...

 


 

@purpleungu: kamsahamnida... ^^