heechul >,< nim

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 15

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

I sit calmly in the restaurant, Jung Hoon-ssi picked me up and he said that there's nothing to worry. Siwon’s mom just wanted to talk to me, but...how can I not worry? I know she will ask me to stay away from her precious son. But, I am Kyuhyun, I’ve watched many dramas on television, that won’t happen madam...I won’t leave Siwon. Even if she’ll offer me a lot of money, I won’t separate with my Siwon. My friends wouldn’t call me ‘evil Kyuhyun’ for nothing...so,this is a battle *smirk*.

... ... ... ...

 

 

~The Sapphire Petals Hotel, Hongkong~

 

Tae Hee’s pov

 

We arrived at hotel about 3pm, I tugged Siwon to the restaurant, eventhough I have a more serious problem, still, I have to solve my stomach problem, right?

 

After we've finished our lunch, I dialed my mobile phone, called Kangin-ssi, “Hello, Kangin-ssi? This is Lee Tae Hee speaking, I am in the hotel’s restaurant...”

 

10 minutes later,

 

“Lee Tae Hee-ssi...nice to meet you, long time no see...” Kangin bowed and extended his hand to shake mine and Siwon’s hand.

 

“Please, this way...” He lead us to the elevator, heading to our room and tap the key card, “My boss still not sober, he drank too much last night, so perhaps you two could get some rest first, I’ll call you if my boss is ready... Please...” he gesture, to let us come in. Siwon just stayed quite, then step inside our room.

 

 

>Flash back

 

“Please Siwon-ssi, accompany me to meet my ex in Hongkong, please... He's blackmailing me, he is manipulating a scene, I don’t know how...but the woman in that video looks exactly like me. I have to clear up with him, but I can’t meet him by myself, he is a dangerous man...” I begged him.

 

“But, I can’t reach Kyuhyun’s number yet, Tae Hee.” Siwon said.

 

“I understand that you have to ask Kyuhyun-ssi's permission. But, on this situation, we can fly to Hongkong today about 1pm, and we’ll be back tomorrow morning before Kyuhyun-ssi's schedule back to Seoul, right? No need to tell him. But if you insist to tell him, well...I understand, he's a friend,too, Siwon...he trusts me, and he trusts you...we can explain to him later. He will not mind, just helped me, please Siwon...”

 

“B-but I have a lot of meeting and work today...”

 

“Siwon, I’ve told uncle...he said it’s okay for you to accompany me, he will help you for meeting, and Jung Hoon-ssi will help take care of your job. Please Siwon...”

 

*riing...riing...*

 

Siwon’s mobile ringing, “Hello, mom...”

 

:”... ...”

 

“She told you too?” Siwon stared at me, frowned.

 

:”... ...”

 

“Ne, mom...”

 

:”... ...”

 

“Okay mother...” Siwon chuckled, “Arasso, mm saranghaeyo, mom...” Siwon hung up his mobile phone.

 

“Well, since my mom is on your side, and she insisted... *sigh* Okay Tae Hee-ssi, I’ll help you...” Siwon said.

 

“Yaaay...thank you, Siwon. I knew you would help me out.” I smiled as cute as I could, “And one more thing, please don’t be upset but... would you please act as my fiancee?”

 

“Don’t push it to hard Tae Hee-ssi, I wouldn’t do that!”

 

“Please Siwon... just an act... Well, if my ex knows that I could move on with my life without him on my side and I have a fiancee especially like you, he will never bother me anymore, right...? Oh please Siwon... Ne...?” I winked to him, uniting my palm...begged him.

 

“Geez... If I won’t do that, you’ll ask my father to force me, right?”

 

“Xixixi...sorry...” big smiled.

 

*Eyes rolling* “Okey, see you at airport this afternoon, Tae Hee... I’ve got prepare and discuss something to Jung Hoon hyung first.”

 

“Yaaay, my fiancee is so sweet, I’ll take care for our accomodation, see you at airport, my fiancee...” I'm embarrassed with my own words. And why is it in a sudden I like those words ‘my fiancee’...my heart started beating faster, ‘Am I really falling for Siwon?

 

>End of flash back

 

 

 

 

We're already inside the suite room. It has a nice view, we could see the harbour and the sea from our room, “Thank you Siwon, for not complaining about staying in the same room with me”

 

“Yeah, it would be too suspicious that I’m not your fiancee if I ask for a seperate room.” Siwon shruged, “I could sleep on the couch.”

 

Siwon laid down on the couch, still on his suit and shoes, he tried dialling his mobile phone over and over, I bet...he's trying to call Kyuhyun-ssi.

 

 

 

Siwon’s pov

 

Almost 6pm, but still can’t contact my Kyuhyun. I called Jung Hoon hyung, but he said that he has no information about my baby, yet. Is he alright?

 

I want to text my baby, but I don’t think that’s a good idea, I’m afraid he would misunderstood... I have to speak directly to him, but why can't I reach him until now.  His flight schedule back to Seoul is tonight, but why is his mobile phone inactive since this morning?

 

“Siwon, you can bathe now, I'm done..” Tae Hee said, while drying her hair with towel.

 

But I do not feel in a good mood, "Later, Tae Hee-ssi... after we've meet your ex."

 

“Still cannot contact Kyuhyun?”

 

“Yeah... I’m so worried...” I said, still laid on the couch and closed my eyes, put my palm on my forehead, I feel dizzy.

 

“Don’t worry, Siwon... You can meet him tomorrow morning...”

 

“Mmm...”

 

~~~~~

 

I think I fell asleep, Tae Hee shook my shoulder, "Siwon, wake up ... we have to meet my ex,now, his assistant is waiting for us."

 

I stretched on the couch, glancing at my watch, 8 pm, "Okay, give me 5 minutes, I'm going to toilet."

 

“Okay Siwon... You look adorable when you sleep...” she chuckled.

 

‘Huh...?’

 

~~~~~

 

We were standing in front of the penthouse door, Kangin knocked twice and opened the door for us, "Come in, I'll wait for you outside." We stepped in, the room was nice and neat, not messy as I had imagined, but the owner's is a jerk. Well, that's what Tae Hee said...

 

The hotel’s view is quite nice, we could see the harbour and the sea from up here, same as our room’s view, but more dramatic as we see it from different heights.

 

“Heechul... where are you?” Tae Hee half shouted.

 

“Be quite... I'm in my bed.” I heard someone yelling from the next room, ‘So he wanted us to come to his room? He is not a polite man...

 

“Come, Siwon...” she dragged me to Heechul's bedroom, *sigh* I'm gonna hate this.

 

 

Tae Hee’s pov

 

I saw Heechul still on his bad, shirtless and his hair messy, “Heechul...”

 

He scratced his hair, stretched but still closed his eyes “Mmm... You've come” he said looking annoyed, “I’m still dizzy...could you leave me and come back tomorrow morning?”

 

I think I have an idea, secretly, I dialed someone's phone number, I hope I'm lucky ...I can get that person on the phone, I kept  my mobile phone in my coat pocket, *dialing...*

 

“N-no Heechul, please wake up. My fiancee and I have to catch the first flight tommorow, back to Seoul.” I said firmly.

 

Heard that, he opened and widened his eyes, “F-fiancee...?” He sat down on his bed, looked at Siwon, “Wooow... what a progress Tae Hee, having a fiancee like him... very handsome and very y. Ommo... Whilst I'm drooling over your fiancee... hahaha...” he laughed, “Hi gorgeous...what’s your name?”

 

Siwon looks pissed off, “Please, finish your matter with Tae Hee, so we can leave you and just sleep.”

 

“Aaaw...so cold-hearted huh?” Heechul smirked, scanning Siwon.

 

“Heechul...please give me that video-cd. Please do not bother me anymore, and let me live in peace with my fiancee.” I pleaded.

 

“Hmm...how about you both sleep with me tonight, I'd like to enjoy a with you guys *smirk* your fiancee is really y, Tae Hee... After that, I will give you that disc tomorrow morning *wink*.” Oh gosh, why Heechul is always very nasty and annoying, but that’s good... if the phone is connected, someone will be in wrath.

 

I saw Siwon moved from where he stood, walked to Heechul's bed, clenching his fist, he looked very angry. I had to stop him. I pulled Siwon's arm "Siwon, come on... don't be mad ...  Just ignore what he said."

 

“Listen! If you do not give that disc, I will make sure my lawyer will sue you. I give you time until tomorrow morning, my assistant will meet you, make sure that you give him that disc! Let's go, Tae Hee... " Siwon said firmly.

 

With that, we left  him. Heechul just stared, perhaps shocked, no one dares to him before.

 

‘Wooow...’ I like Siwon’s style.

_________________________________

@purpleungu : there...there...ur heenim.. ^^

                    and thanks again...

you too @petal407 ;)