want to take you home

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 42

 

 

Siwon’s pov

 

I was  discharged from the hospital at 1 pm this afternoon, and now, I'm resting in my own bedroom. I really miss Kyuhyun, but I still can't persuade him to come back to me yet, because I don’t want anything bad happen to him.

 

I heard someone knocked my door, "Come In." I said, "Oh hyung ..."

 

"Hey, are you feeling better?" He asked and sat on the edge of my bed.

 

I nodded, "But I miss him, hyung, so much, until its hard for me to breathe. I feel I'm suffocating, hyung."

 

JungHoon Hyung sighed, "Siwon, I can't help you if you don't want to tell what's troubling you, please tell me what happen. What's this about threats, a woman coming to your room at the hospital?  Your mom told me that there was a woman threatening you that she wants to take Sheila away from you if you don't end your relationship with Kyuhyun. What does that mean? Who is woman? You are not the kind of person who easily bows down to threats. I know you."

 

"You know who she is, hyung." I whispered.

 

His eyes bulged, "Eee... Mina?"

 

I nodded.

 

"What the... How dare she threatens you? She really has the nerve to come to you after what she did? We've got all the legal documents stating that she gave up her parental rights to Sheila, and agreed the only legal guardian for Sheila is you, and that she will not interfere in any way in Sheila's life or future. So why are you so worried and giving in to her threats?" He asked.

 

"Hyung... I told her about that, but her reason made sense too, all the statements in the legal documents applies under one condition, that is as long as I give Sheila appropriate environment. And by having this relationship with Kyuhyun, it's considered an inappropriate environment to Sheila, so she threatened to take legal action.I sighed, I think she can win this hyung if she takes it in court, you know that in our country life as a homouals is still not accepted. I'm totally screwed, Hyung. If I choose Sheila, that means I have to loose Kyuhyun the second time, and if I choose Kyuhyun, I'll loose Sheila. You know that I wouldn't be able to live my life without them..." *sigh* I looked at JungHoon hyung's face, it shows he's thinking hard now, his eyes squinting. "Hyung, what should I do? Even just thinking about the options, I can't breathe."

 

"Hmm... I don't buy that, Siwon, it's a bit suspicious. It's like I can smell the rotten eggs she's hiding. I really think she has something up her sleeve, Siwon, she has never shown interest to Sheila before. She wanted to get an abortion, even, and now suddenly she cares?" JungHoon voicing out his thoughts to Siwon.

 

"I don't know, hyung… I really don't know. I simply can't think right now." I replied him, my palms covering my face.

 

"Do you trust me?" JungHoon asked.

 

And I just nodded, "Of course, hyung. I trust you with my life and the girls' life and Kyuhyun's life.”

 

"I know... I'm just asking again to show you that you don't have anything to worry about. I'll do the thinking for you, alright?" I nodded again and gave him a faint smile.

 

"By the way, Siwon, how did she know about Kyuhyun? You've never been seen in public with him, you've never announced your relationship publicly. You only announced it to the BOD... right?” I nodded.Siwon, give me 2 days, I'll look into this matter, I promise you, I'll get to the bottom of this!" JungHoon hyung assured me, "You... just focus on getting better and think how you would apologize to Kyuhyun. Leave the rest to me. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, hyung. Thank you, I don't know what I'd do if I don't have you as my hyung." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and caressed my back.

 

"I know that you couldn't think straight, but you shouldn’t let Kyuhyun go just like that." He said as he patted my arm.

 

"I know, I was too messed up and confused. I didn't know what to think and what to do anymore." My tears falling, and I quickly wiped it.

 

"Siwon, like I said, I'll take care of it, give me 2 days. Don’t worry, okay? Now rest, I think that the day after tomorrow we can settle everything, so just prepare your self closing this matter." He said with conviction.

 

"The day after tomorrow? A-are you sure, hyung?"

 

"Hey... your father is not going to give me that high salary if I'm not a genius... hahaha. Finding out her real reson should be easy. How dare that Fuji Mina threatened you like that." He said irritably.

 

"Thanks, hyung. Oh, one more thing, please send some of the guys to find and keep an eye on Kyuhyun, I don't want anything bad happen to him." I said as I closed my eyes.

 

"Siwon... I told you I'll do the thinking for you, I immediately sent our guys to look and watch for him since your mom told me what had happened between you and Kyuhyun. Don’t worry, he's in his apartment.  And the guys are still watching him and following him wherever he goes."

 

"Oh hyung... thank you, really." I said as I looked at him, I was relieved, when I can't think the safety of babyKyu, apparently hyung thought about it.

 

"Okay then, I will begin the investigation, I'll update you. Take some rest..." He stood up, buttoned his suit, and then bowed slightly.

 

"Thank you, hyung." He smiled then he went out of my room.

 

Oh, I really wanted to call my babyKyu, I miss him so much, but I have to settle this problem first so I can give him an explanation, and hopefully after this problem is solved, Kyuhyun is still willing to forgive and accept me back, or I would probably die.

 

~*~*~*~

 

"Appa... Appa..." I felt my body being shaken. I opened my eyes slowly, "Appa, welcome home." Oh, my daughter.

"Hey, baby boo, thank you. Mmm... where is your eonni?” I said, and pulled her tiny body slowly to lie beside me.

"Eonni is preparing lunch for appa with halmeoni." I nodded and kissed her cheek.

 

"Does appa miss me?" She asked me.

 

“Of course.” I said and circled my hand on her waist.

 

“I miss you too, but appa...I looked at her eyes, tears breaming nearly falling, “I miss umma more. Where is he?”

 

"Baby... just wait, your umma still have somethings to do, we will pick him up when his matters are all finished, okay?." I said as I kissed her cheek again.

 

"B-but appa... actually, umma could do his matters here in this house, why should umma stay in his apartment alone? Umma doesn't miss me..." Said Sheila began to cry.

 

“Hey... shhh... baby, don’t cry, your umma doesn’t like to see you cry, remember...?” I wiped her tears.

 

“But I miss umma so much...”

 

“Yes, appa knows, baby boo, because appa miss your umma so much too.”

 

I heard a knock on the door, then I saw Bella from behind the door with a very sweet smile, "Appa... welcome home, I miss you." She ran to me. Walking behind her is Kim-jibsa carrying trays of food.

 

"Hi my princess, thank you, and appa miss you too." Bella sat down next to me and kissed me on my cheeks.

 

"Appa, let me feed appa, ne? Tomorrow when mom comes home, mom will feed appa again." She said smiling, "Appa, but mom is okay, right? He won't leave us too long, right?" I nodded, 'Yes, dear, I hope the day after tomorrow appa and uncle JungHoon can bring him home.'

 

My mom entered my room too, and then she and Kim-jibsa helped ​​me to sit on my bed. Bella began to feed me, she is very kind and carring. Sheila had stopped crying, and then she ran out of the room and back again carrying her school bag. Then she was busy telling us about her drawings, yeah... it's predictably, 70% of her drawings are the images of Kyuhyun with her, then the rest were the drawing of me, Bella and her grandparents.

 

Suddenly when she was showing her drawing, its showed Kyuhyun was playing carousel horse with her, she cried out loud and ran out from my room. W-what?

 

"SHEILA... BABY... " I called her,  I still can't run after her, my body still feels weak because it has been over two weeks just lying in bed.

 

"It's okay, Siwon, let me talk to her. Bella, continue to feed your appa, okay dear?" My mom said.

"Ne, halmeoni." Bella replied, and then my mom left us.

"Bella, can you tell appa what's going on?” I said to Bella, she extended her hand with a spoonful of food on her hand, then I opened my mouth and chew the food slowly.

"Appa, a few days ago when me and Sheila slept with mom, Sheila whined, she wanted to go to an amusement park, because since we came to Seoul, appa promised we would to go there, but because appa is sick, we weren't able to go yet." Bella said slowly.

 

"Oooh... I see." I felt very guilty.

 

"Mom agreed, he said after appa comes home, mom would take her to the amusement park and they will ride a carousel." Bella looked down, "Sheila was very happy, and she nagged me to stay at home with appa, because Sheila wanted to go on a date just alone with mom. She even told about it in front of the class, as she showed that picture. So when appa came home this morning and mom wasn't here, she got a little sad."

 

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, appa promise, appa will try to talk to your mom to come home tomorrow, and after appa is strong enough for traveling, we will all go to the amusement park, the four of us, ne?" I said, caressing her hair.

 

Bella shook her head, "Appa, I would be very happy if appa can ask mom to come home as soon as possible, and I don't mind if mom goes to the amusement park first only  with Sheila.  I want Sheila to be happy, appa."

 

"You know what, sweety… you are a very special person, a very kind-hearted person. Bella, you are appa's sweet angel." I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead, "And ne, appa will bring back your mom soon."

 

Bella nodded and smiled, and extended her hand with a spoonful of food again, "Do I have to finish it? Appa is full." I pretend to sulking.

 

"Ne, appa must finish it, appa should be healthy and strong, so tomorrow appa can pick up mom and if umma doesn't want to come home yet, appa can carry him and for that appa have to have a lot of energy." Bella giggled.

 

“Geez...”

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

Jung Hoon’s pov

 

'Aiiiish that woman! She thought that she could threaten Siwon that easy? Huh, I'll deal with her. I have to thank Heechul as my lover, because of him I learnt to detect people's negative intentions faster, and I could already smell Mina's craftiness from a distance. Fuji Mina! Your evilness is nothing compared to Heechul, and he is defeated against me, moreover you, you are too easy, you'll see.'

 

As I promised him, I came two days later with the investigation report. I’m very sure that the last two days he couldn’t sleep well, waiting for my report.

 

My car had entered the area of Choi's mansion, I parked my car and entered the house. As usual, Kim-jibsa greeted me, I smiled and bowed slightly, then rushed to the second floor to the Siwon's bedroom.

 

After knocking on the door and heard an answer from Siwon, I opened the door and entered.

 

"Hyung!" Siwon said excited, he was sitting on his bed in front of his laptop, "Have you got something? Have you found the solution to solve my problem, already?"

 

"Hahaha... yeah... its easy, I've smelled rotten eggs from the beginning you said that the woman who threatened you is Mina." I said as I sat beside him on his bed, "By the way, what are you doing? Why aren't you lying down?" I saw circles under his eyes.

 

"Just now I had a little walk in my room, hyung, my body is stiff as a board. And now I'm checking a few emails about work, to take my mind of things" He said, then closed his laptop, "So tell me, hyung..."

 

I took a deep breath, "Mina is actually a MISTRESS of one of the directors in your company."

"WHAT!?" Siwon was shocked.

 

"Yeah, that's how she found out  about Kyuhyun, the director certainly told her about him. It seems that all of these years she tried to keep a close watch on you, she is looking for loopholes or your wrong moves so she could get a chance take Sheila back.

 

"But why? From the beginning, she didn't want Sheila." Siwon confused.

 

"I know. Apparantly she knew who you were when she saw an article about your dad in a magazine a few years back when your company signed a contract with one of the major property  company in Japan, and in that article also mentioned that you were the top ten richest heir in Korea. She got a job in Seoul about 2,5 years ago and went her way up to becoming Mr. Ahn's mistress. She's a greedy woman, Siwon, a gold digger. She used her beauty to support what she needs… and that is money. And a few weeks ago, you told the BOD about Kyuhyun, and she knew about it, then used it to threaten you."

 

"Arrrrgh... she is crazy." Siwon ruffled his hair, "But, why did she threatened me like that, she knows I’m a gay now, I certainly won't go back to her moreover ask her to marry me."

 

"Aaah... Siwon, you still don't get it, do you?" I said with a sigh, of course he doesn’t get it, he always have  righteous thoughts, Siwon shook his head. "Siwon, because she knows you are a gay now, and intends to marry Kyuhyun, it means you won't have any descendants in future. Thats mean the sole heir of your company is .. .."

 

"Sheila." Siwon said weakly.

 

"Yeah... but don’t worry she would not dare leak the information about Kyuhyun to the public because the entire BOD have promised to keep it quiet and still support you, besides, she doesn't want to make your company fall, because she wanted it. She can't have your family wealth by trying to win your heart back, because she knows... how hard she'll try to seduce you, it's not going to work because now you're a gay. So the only way to get your wealth is to take Sheila out of your hand, the heir to the throne. "

 

“.”

 

"Yup, she's pretty but feline. Back then, I really thought she refused you trully because she really wanted to continue school and work seriously then make her family in Japan proud of her. But it turns out she's become a gold digger, looking for rich men to support her glamourous life, but unfortunately she was not aware that the richest man in South Korea was in front of her nose at the time and that man had even proposed to her. Stupid."

 

“So hyung, what’s the plan to solve this?” Asked Siwon curiously.


"Do you have her number?" I asked. He nodded, "Good, now call her, ask her to meet you at noon in your  apartment, say that you will send a message for the address."

 

“What...? No, hyung...”

 

"Believe me Siwon, and I'll explain it later. I've set everything up, don’t worry." I patted his shoulder, he nodded, and I took his phone from the table and gave it to him. "Now, call her."

 

"Hello, Mina-ssi? (...) Mmm, about what you've said at the hospital yesterday, I want to talk to you about it. (...) Okay, meet me at noon today in my apartment, I'll text the address to you, don't be late." Siwon finishes his phone conversation and hung up.

 

"Good job, now I'll help you to get ready." I said as I walked to the wardrobe to take his outfit, as I explained my plan to him, and he seemed happy and satisfied with that plan.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Siwon’s pov

 

My driver stopped the car in front of the apartment’s lobby, hyung texted me about 20 minutes ago to inform that he was already in my apartment and had finished the 'preparation' he said. With my driver's help, I made ​​it to the elevator and got into my apartment. I told my driver to standby in the lobby and asked him to carry my key pass, I told him to wait for Mina and take her later to my apartment.

 

When my driver left me, I didn't hear anyone in the room, ‘Where is Jung Hoon hyung?’ "Hyung..." I whispered. "Hyung..." I whispered again.

 

Then suddenly my phone vibrated. A text from Jung Hoon hyung, >Shut up, just wait for her.<

 

I chuckled and replied, >Arasso.<

 

At noon, my phone beeped, “Hello. (...) Ah, yes, please find my driver in the lobby, his name is Lee Nam Woon, he's in a grey suit with a blue light tie, he will take you upstairs.”

 

I heard a click sound from the front door, my driver’s voice asked someone to came in, it must be her.  I was still sitting on the bar stool while drinking a glass of mineral water, I turned my bar stool al little to face her, "Mina-ssi, please come in. Do you want something to drink? Please take it on your own, I still couldn't move much." I said, motioning toward the wine cabinet.

 

She smiled, she is still so beautiful like a doll, but now I know that she is a the bride of Chucky doll. She walked towards the wine cabinet and chose the old red wine and a wine glass, then took it to the bar and sat on the bar stool next to me.

 

"So, you've decided to leave Kyuhyun? I heard that he's not  living in your house anymore." She said it in English, smiling cynically, then poured the wine into her glass, "Cheers." She sipped her wine.

 

"Huh... News travels fast I see, you've extra ears apparently." I said calmly.

 

"Ah no... I just put my people to keep an eye on you. Not that means there is a traitor in your house. I'm not that bad, Siwon-ssi." She spoke in Korean language this time.

 

"Your Hanguk is very fluent." I commented with annoyed tone.

 

"Yeah, I have to... my daughter is Korean too. "

 

"MINA! She's not your daughter anymore! You never cared about her since the moment she was born! You didn't want to feed her even though I pleaded to you with my tears. You left her just like that on the day she was born, even a cat doesn't do that to its kitten. You are so low that she doesn't deserve you as a mother, and now you said that you are her mother, bull !"

 

"Hahaha... oh come on... Even a mother can make mistakes, right?" She said casually.

 

“Mina, you've signed all legal documents stating that you let go of your parental rights for Sheila fully, and agreed that her only parent is me, even you gave your statement that you don’t want to be involved with Sheila in your future lifetime.” I reminded her.

 

I know that, but Siwon-ssi, don’t forget, that all of documents apply under one condition, that is as long as you fullfil her needs and... give her an appropriate environment.”

 

“So, do you think you can fullfil her needs and give her an appropriate environment, Mina-ssi?”

 

“Of course, I’m not a homoual… hahaha...” She sipped her wine.

 

Well, even I’m a homoual, but I’m not a mistress of someone's” The wine spurts from . “What? Do you think I don’t know about that, huh?”

 

“H-how...”

 

“I know that you actually don’t care about my daughter, you just care about her as the heir of  Choi's, right?”

 

“NO!”

 

“Oh come on, Mina-ssi, I know a woman like you. You are even willing to be a mistress just to get wealth, you low life... And now you said you can give my daughter an appropriate environment, hah! So funny.” I glared at her, “Tell me, what is your plan? Do you want take my daughter to your nest and let her live there?”

 

"Fine! Mock me as you like, but if that child is already on my hands, I wouldn't stay in the nest again. I would ask your dad to buy a mansion for me and that child. I won't be mocked by my friends who calls me a behind my back, I'm going to live well. So quickly, just give me that kid!" She threw her wine glass to the floor.

 

"So its true, that you want to take my daughter, only because she is the heir to the Choi family?" I asked slowly.

 

"YES, RIGHT, SO WHAT!?" She yelled, "I have the right to live off of her money! I gave birth to her!"

 

"Mina-ssi, I don't think it will never happen. What you said just now is just enough for me to take it to the relevant authorities."

 

"W-what do you mean?"

 

"This place is already installed with a couple of CCTVs and recording equipment, all of your statement has been recorded." I said as I got off the bar stool slowly, "So don't you dare try to threaten me anymore, or I'll fire your lover then ruin your life completely."

 

Mina was silent while biting her lip, "And Mina-ssi, don’t even dare to think you can touch moreover get close to Sheila, you abandoned her the day she was born.  All I can say... it’s better for you to get out from our lives completely...” I came closer to her and whispered in her ear, “...if you still want to live in Seoul safely." Anger shows on her face.

 

 Then I walked toward the door, opened the door, and there were two men dressed in black waiting with my driver, who bowed slightly and then the two men in black came in to my place. I'm a little confused, but at a glance I saw Jung Hoon hyung out from the direction of my bedroom and waving his hand, 'Oh hyung, they're your guys...' I thought. The two men in black escorted Mina out of my place now.  I smiled and walked to the elevator, helped by my driver and hyung collected  the tape of recording and the video, 'Kyuhyun, my love, it's all over now, I'll take you back home tonight.'

 

~*~*~*~