move on

The same sky... different place...

 

chapter 5

 

 

~in a beautiful bedroom~

 

'Why can't I just stop thinking about that paboo? Why isn't there something or someone that could take my mind off  of him'  Tae Hee thought,  'Even Siwon... that gentleman and handsome guy? I was think that I like him, but why I can't... oh I don't know... must be something wrong with my head *sigh*'   She was unwilling to get up from her bed, it is not because the very comfortable bed, or because she enjoys all the furniture that were customed made for her with that very expensive price,  'Aarghh... that stupid brat, just get out from my head...!!!'  And with that uncontrollable tears came out when thinking about her ex-boyfriend.

 

She doesn't understand why he dumped her just because he had move to Hong Kong. Yes, he has to lead the branch of his father's company in HK, well... but they love each other, so why did he refuse to have a long distance relationship or if  it’s true that he really loves her, even Tae Hee will not refuse if he proposed her so they would get married and live together in Hong Kong. 

 

That time he gave her two options only, the first was End their relation, or... the second which was  live together in Hong Kong but without status. So, cohabiting? That's not an option, they can’t cohabiting, no way... their families are reputable families in Korea, she wouldn't humiliate her and his family. So then, she only could choose the first option, END their relationship.

 

It isn't hard to find another handsome, rich and nice guy to become Tae Hee‘s boyfriend, since she is beautiful, very rich and nice too... also so damn y. But the problem is... she can't forget about him, yet.

 

We’ve spent two years as a couple, almost everyday we met between our busy time. Eventhough, you looks like a cool guy, but you was very romantic and gentle to me... am I still love you? Tae Hee thoughtGosh, never mind, I'll find another one. But please... don't forget me before I could forget you, I begged you... or I'll look patheticTae Hee frowned.

'Tae Hee...fighting... You can forget that guy... Yes, sure you can...' Tae Hee cheers herself, now she got up and prepare her self to go to the office.

 

 

~11 o'clock in the Lee's company~

 

"Do I have a lunch meeting after this miss Sun Ah?" Tae Hee asked her secretary.

 

"No you have not, director Lee." her secretary answers politely, "But, at 4pm you have appointment with your mother for tea time at Seoul Palace restaurant."

 

"Oh, my mom, I almost forgot..." Tae Hee touch her forehead, "Thank you miss Sun Ah, you may leave." 

 

"One more thing director Lee, the secretary of Choi corp. called to ask your willingness to have dinner with Mr. Choi Siwon..."

 

"Si... Siwon...?" Tae Hee gulped. "When?"

 

"The day after tomorrow... 8pm at Sortino restaurant..."

 

'Hmmm... Italian.' "Ok, miss Sun Ah, please tell Choi corp.’s  secretary, I accept Mr. Choi Siwon’s invitation, thank you."

 

"Yes director Lee, thank you."

 

'Why does Siwon invite me so formally? Hmmm... maybe he wants his parents  to know about this 'date', as his plan. Will he bring his boyfriend? I hope so... hmm, so interesting...' Tae Hee smile.

 

 

~4 o'clock at Seoul Palace restaurant~

"Mom..." Tae Hee directly huged and kissed her mother‘s cheek.

 

"Ooooh... my precious daughter... you are so beautiful today." Mrs. Lee looked at her daughter.

 

"You always say that I'm beautiful every time we meet mom..." 

 

"Because you are dear..." Mrs. Lee smiles happily. "Sit down darling... do you want to order now?"

 

"Just a cup of lotus tea, please..." she asked the waitress who had been waiting for her to order.

 

"Don't you want to eat something, dear?"

 

"No mom, still full..."

 

"So... what's new about Siwon, any progress dear?" 

 

"Well, he invited me for dinner..."

 

"R-really...?" *smile* but suddenly Mrs.Lee's smile disappeared, "But you didn't refuse his invitation, right? Oh please..."

 

"No. Don't worry mom... he is a nice guy."

 

"Thanks God..." Mrs. Lee now smiles widely then holds her daughter‘s hand, "And what do you think about Siwon? Do you like him?"

 

"Mom... its too early." Tae Hee was amused by her mother who is very enthusiastic.

 

"Okay okay... I'm sorry dear, I’m just so happy to see you try hard to move on..." Mrs. Lee hug her daughter, "Thank you... I just hope that you will be happy. I love you dear..."

 

"Don't worry mom... And I love you too. " Tae Hee holding back her tears, because this time her heart has not been able to actually move on from her ex-boyfriend yet, not even one inch, 'I'm sorry mom...'

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry, still cann't find Tae Hee's ex-boyfriend character, eottoke?   >,<