hoonhee

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 19

 

 

~flash back~

 

Jung Hoons pov

 

: “Hyung, I’m on my way back to Seoul now, I’m already at the airport.” Siwon called me.

 

“Yah! Siwon... You said that I should catch you up to accompany you at the hotel, but now you’re going back to Seoul? *sigh* Siwon, I am at the airport’s waiting room now, should I cancel my flight?” I do not understand,  Siwon is not usually wishy washy...changing plans at the last minute.

 

: “IT'S YOUR FAULT, JUNG HOON HYUNG!!” I startled, he snapped me, “Why did you not know that Kyuhyun’s flight schedules has changed? Now he is angry at me.” I heard him sigh a bit...”Sorry, hyung, for snapping at you... but hyung, you still have to come here, help Tae Hee gets the disc. Ask Tae Hee when you meet her, she’ll give you the details, then meet someone named Heechul tomorrow morning, and I don't care how or want to know how... but you have to get the disc and give it to Tae Hee tomorrow. And then immediately fly back to Seoul.

 

Ooh, he knows that Kyuhyun’s already in Seoul *sigh* no wonder...he is so mad, but what disc, “Siwon, calm down... and what disc?”

 

: “I told you, ask Tae Hee! I have to turn off my phone now, hyung. Call tomorrow morning after you get that disc.Then he hung up his mobile phone before I could say anything.

 

So, Kyuhyun has started to do something as Mrs. Choi wanted. I guess, she seems to have really persuaded Kyuhyun to stay away from Siwon. I really understand why Mrs. Choi didn’t want his son to have a relationship with Kyuhyun. The Chois are a highly respected family... homoual relationships are to be unacceptable, their heir, Siwon, must continue the bloodline and have children. And the sad thing is... out of dozens of beautiful and rich women that are crazy over Siwon, none has been able to capture his heart, whilst he has fallen in love with a man, an ordinary man. Not from the riches I mean. Really confusing. Rich people puzzles me a lot.

 

 

~The next morning at The Sapphire Petals Hotel, Hongkong~

 

I've met with Tae Hee last night, she explained everything. Now, I'm sitting in the restaurant, finished my breakfast, and waiting for someone named Kangin, who would take me to his boss, whom kept the disc that Tae Hee wants. I will not interfere to  why it is so important but that disc can’t be just shipped. My job is just get disc at all cost and get back to Seoul *sigh* rich people... confusing...

 

About 10 minutes before 9 am, someone standing in front of my table and asked, " Siwon-ssi’s assistant?"


"Hello, yes, I'm Kim Jung Hoon, Siwon-ssi’s assistant." I smiled, stood up and stretched my hand to his hand and shook.


"Please follow me, Kim Jung Hoon-ssi" he said as he let go of my hand, I followed him to the elevator.

 

Now, we were standing in front of the penthouse door, Kangin knocked twice and opened the door for me, "Please, come in, I'll wait for you outside." I stepped in, the room is nice and neat, the view is also quite nice, I could see the harbour and the sea from up here.

 

And there, a man sitting in a white couch, holding a newspaper. But I can’t see his face since the newspaper blocking my view.

 

“Excuse me, Heechul-ssi... I’m Siwon-ssi’s assistant.” I said politely.

 

“So...!?” He answers me with an annoyed tone and kept reading his newspaper.

 

“I’m sorry Sir, but Siwon-ssi wants me to get a disc from you” I keep talking politely to him.

 

“I told your boss before that I’ll give the disc if he lets me enjoy a with him and Tae Hee... So, get lost, I want your boss and Tae Hee!”

 

Now I know that he is a jerk, “Please give me that disc Sir or I'll get it somehow, if necessary we will contact our lawyer, SIR!” Aissh...why do I have to deal with someone like him!

 

He threw the newspaper into the air while shouting loudly “YAAAH! HOW DARE YOU... ...” but, then he stopped shouting, “W-who...d-did y-you say you were, I mean... who are you...?”

 

I don’t get it, he glared at me for awhile before, but when he saw my face, he suddenly softened his eyes and his tone, wooowww... I must admitt, he has a beautiful face and his milky skin is flawless. He’s pretty...Come to think of it, I don’t think he is a brat, he’s just a spoiled rich man’s son, nobody taught him how to be polite to other people.

 

“Sir, I’m Siwon-ssi’s assistant.”

 

“Y-yeah, but what is your name again?”

 

“I didn’t recall giving my name yet.” I think I only introduced my self as Siwon-ssi’s assistant earlier, and I’m getting confused

 

“So, Siwon’s assistant... what is your name?” and now he smiles sweetly to me, ‘Eeee..? Now, he’s nice to me? He changed his personality in a split second?

 

“My name is Kim Jung Hoon, Sir.” I said politely, but trying to keep my face straight.

 

“Come here...sit with me.” He pated the couch right next to him. Does he want me to sit beside him? Well, since my mission is to get the disc from him, I’ll just do what he wants, but I just sat on the other chair beside the couch, not exactly beside him, “Thank you, Sir.”

 

“Please, call me Heechul.” He winked cutely, gaaah...’Cutely?’ Why am I using that word to describe him?

 

“Ne...H-heechul...” I frowned, “Ssi?”

 

“No need to be that formal, just call me Heechul, or may be Chullie...” He smiled to me, his lips is so full, red, naturally red... his eyes also look so clear, his sharp nose... his soft cheeks... perfect, ‘Oh !...oh !! I think I’m screwed..really screwed!!’. I don’t want to look at his beautiful face nomore... I immediately turned my face, looking at the view outside the window.

 

“Do you like the view? Beautiful isn’t it?” Heechul kept talking but now I’m really so nerveous... it’s like something flying in my stomach... never felt this before.

 

“Yes, you are so beautiful.” Gasp, “I-I mean... it is so beautiful, the view... I mean...the view, Sir.” Oh boooyyyy, what’s happening to me? I keep looking out at the window.

 

“If you think that I’m beautiful, then just look at me...” unconsciously, I turned my vision to him, but when I realize to what I was doing, I quickly lowered my head and looked at my-suddenly-so-interesting-fingers, ‘..!!’.

 

I heard him chuckled, “You are so cute Jung Hoon-ah... I’m sorry that I was impolite to you. Well at first, I wanted Siwon and Tae Hee who came to me to ask for that disc... but now, I want you for sure... hahaha...” He was laughing, “You are so cute...”

 

Now I’m really confused, what should I do? I kept silent, but I think I blushed... I can feel my cheek heatting up ‘Geez..’ and I kept looking at my fingers.

 

“Well, your fingers is definitely so beautiful... Hmm, may I touch it?”

 

‘WHAAAAT? Oh no... w-what the... no... no...no...’

 

Tae Hees pov

 

*ding...dong...* I heard my hotel room door bell is ringing... I open the door and I saw Siwon’s assistant standing there, “Oh, Jung Hoon-ssi, please come in.”

 

“No need Tae Hee-ssi, I just want to give you this disc and I’m directly gong back to Seoul. Do you want to join me or you need a little while to stay in Hongkong?” He said, stretching his hand with the disc but he kept looking to his shoes.

 

“OMMO...” I was squealling, and took the disc from his hand, “Thank you... ommo, how could you get this disc from him so quickly? No need an expensive lawyer ha?” I hugged him for a second and says thank you again to him.

 

“It’s my job Tae Hee-ssi, no need to thank me.” He said.

 

“How could you get this disc from him so fast? Tell me...” I was curious, it’s Heechul here we’re talking about.

 

I heard him whispered, I wasn’t sure but its sound like, ‘You don’t want to know how...’

 

I want to clear it, so I asked him again, “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that clearly, what did you say?”

 

“Uhm... n-nothing...”

 

Wait a minute...why he looks so nervous? “Jung Hoon-ssi, are you okey?”

 

“I’m fine, and I have to go catch the next flight back to Seoul now. Just take your time here in Hongkong, and please call me if you need something Tae Hee-ssi. See you in Seoul.” He said so fastly. Then as he turned, going to walk away, but he turned to me again and bowed akwardly, and left.

 

Wow...what happened to him?’ I smell something fishy, I think Heechul did something to him, hmm...but better I keep silent, I don’t want to think about Heechul anymore. The important thing is this disc is in my hands now... I’m safe, so relieved, ‘Yaaayy...’.

 

I closed the door and quickly packed my things. Yes, I still want to stay in Hongkong for awhile but I won’t stay in Heechul’s hotel.

 

I checked my room one more time, after making sure that I have all my stuff, I dragged my luggage and walked to the door, then to the corridor. I feel so happy, now Heechul have nothing to threaten me, I’m free... I want to enjoy some body care like massage and spa before going back to Seoul, “Please hold for me...” I shouted to someone who had just entered the elevator, I stepped in... bowed and thanked him for holded the elevator door for me, then I looked at him, ‘Huh...?

 

“You’re welcome.” He said and smiled widely, his eyes dissapear when he smiled, looks silly but believe me, he is so cute... “Hi, I’m Bi Rain by the way...” he stretched his hand... ...

 

~~~~~~~~~