please let me to love you again

The same sky... different place...
Chapter 24
 
 
 
Kyuhyun’s pov
 
Should I go back to Korea? And meet Siwon? But how about my promise to keep his dream alive? I just sat at edge of my bed quietly in my hotel room, waiting for my flight back to paris this afternoon.
 
 
~~~
 
 
Mrs. Choi’s pov
 
“And now, I need your help, to give him hope... encouragements... to do the transplant operation, son.” I looked at him with my teary eyes, “And the most important thing, please... return to my son, as his lover.”
 
“Mam, I’m sorry... I know that he is your precious son, but... I’m so confused right now, you asked me to leave him to protect his dream before, and now you’re asking me to be back with him...? I just can’t do everything for you just like that...” Kyuhyun stood up and left me in a rush without letting me say that Siwon already changed his dream, and that Kyuhyun is my son’s dream now... I tried to catch up to him, “KYUHYUN-SSI WAIT...” I said, but because I stood up abruptly, my vision blurred and my head felt like spinning a little. I held the edge of the table so I wouldn't fall down, and someone asked me, “Anata wa daijōbudesuka??”
 
“Watashi wa daijōbudesu, arigatō.” I sat back down, what am I supposed to do now? Kyuhyun haven't listened to any of my explanation, maybe he felt I that I tricked him for the sake of my son, indeed... I surely look wishy washy in front of him, he must have thought I was unjustly to him. But the fact is, he's someone who is very precious to me now, because he is someone who deeply loved by my son. Maybe I should try harder to persuade him...
 
 
 
Kyuhyun’s pov
 
 
I'm already sitting in the cockpit, my hands are shaking, my eyes couldn't focus. Why are there a lot of buttons on this plane, what are the function of those button, why do I not know? Omg, my mind goes blank, there's only Siwon in my mind who is lying in a hospital bed, his handsome face  pale, his lips looks dry, his dimples vanish because he's not able to smile anymore.
 
“Sir... We need to start now.” My co-pilot remind me.
 
But I'm still confused, “Tell me... Which button should I push first?”
 
“S-sir...?” silent... “Sir... Are you alright...?”
 
~~~
 
The flights were delayed for a while, since they need time to find the pilot replacement. Yup, they think that I have to take a rest...
 
I changed into my casual clothes, I was at the management office at the airport, now I'm confused of what to do next. I sipped my tea to calm my mind when my mobile phone vibrated, I looked at it, a text, ‘Huh... From Siwon's mom?
 
With that, I decided that I'm not going back to Paris, instead I'm going to Seoul.
 
~~~
 
Siwon’s mom texted me saying that she has made a mistake, Siwon already changed his dream a long time ago, Siwon’s dream now is... to have me in his life. ‘ME...!?’ Omg, and I left him because I thought that I would protect his dream if I leave him... Bad Kyuhyun!! I should've talked to him before I deciding to leave him that time. And now, my Siwon is in the hospital because of me...
 
~~~
 
 
 
 
~Seoul, ...hospital~
 
 
I knocked on his door slowly, no answer, I opened the door and poked my head through the door. Nobody was there but I see Siwon lying in the hospital bed. I walked slowly towards him, my knees were shaking, and the lower part of my eyes feels hot. I miss that guy who is lying there... Then I looked to his face, but it looks blurry, ‘Oh... my tears...’ I wiped my eyes with the end of my sleeve, there... now I see  my Siwon clearly.
 
But... but why does he look exactly like in my imagination before...? His handsome face really looks pale, his lips dry, his dimples vanish because he not smiling when I come to him, he always smile happily when he sees me before... but why now he just lying there without saying something or winking his eye to me like he used to...?
 
My Siwon, what happen to you? I run my hand on his soft hair, caressing his gaunt cheeks, his lips... I miss his lips so much... Though its looks pale, not red as usual. Looks shriveled and dry, not full like before but I really miss his lips... I don't know where my courage came from, but I lowered my head and got my lips closer to his, I kissed him gently with trembling lips. I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth in my heart.
 
I suddenly felt his eye lashes moving, *gasp* I was very surprised, I removed my hand from his cheeks and held my head while still looking at him, I was worried about his reaction. I said nothing while waiting for his reaction, his eyes slowly opened, he just looked at me as he tilted his head, after a minute, "Huh..." he said, "My babyKyu ..."
 
My tears burst, I moved my face get closer to his face again, “Y-yes my love...”
 
“I'm not dreaming, am I?” He frowned, his pale face looks sad.
 
I just shook my head, wiping my tears.
 
He smiled weakly and closed his eyes again, probably because of the effects of medicine that his doctor gave to him earlier, he fell asleep calmly.
 
I sat on a chair beside his bed, clutching his hand as if I no longer want to part with him. We both suffered in this past three months... just because of a misunderstanding. I won't do anything like that again, I have to talk to him first before doing anything, especially about our relationship, “I'm sorry my Siwon... I'm so sorry, please take me back...” I whispered, “Please let me to love you again...”
 

sorry, short, but hope u'll like it ^^ I love you all  _ thankyou