i love you

The same sky... different place...

 

Chapter 45
 
Our pov
 
As soon as the elevator opened, Kyuhyun rushed in and pressed the button  '25' to the top floor. Kyuhyun felt uneasy. He was worried that Siwon might do something stupid like in the dramas he likes to watch. Kyuhyun kept pressing the button '25 'as if it can speed up the elevator movement.
 
Once the ‘ding’ sounded, and the elevator door opnened in the 25th floor, he stormed out and ran to the emergency stairs, as fast as lightning he climbed the stairs.
 
He opened the rooftop door and started looking crazily to find his lover. As soon as he saw someone with a familiar coat standing on the edge of the building, he ran... crashed into him from behind and held him tightly as he cried, "Don’t jump, I’m sorry, don’t leave me, don’t..."
 
Siwon was surprised, turning his body as he frowned, "BabyKyu?" Then Siwon hugged Kyuhyun and carresed his back, "Hey... why are you crying?"
 
With tears in his eyes, he looked at Siwon, "Don’t jump, please don’t leave me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. "
 
"J-jump?" Siwon was confused, Kyuhyun buried his head back into the chest and hugged Siwon. After thinking for a moment, Siwon chuckled, "So, you though I was going to jump?"
 
"Weren’t you?" Kyuhyun again raised his head, looked at Siwon with wrinkles on his forehead.
 
Siwon chuckled again, "Looks like you watched too much drama lately." Siwon wiped  Kyuhyun's tears with his thumbs.
 
"But, you apologized and said the things you’ve said earlier, I got scared." Now Kyuhyun felt embarrased with his own imagination, and then lowered his head, as he loosened his arms.
 
"Hey, I apologized because it seems you can't accept me yet... and you did not like it if I embraced you like usual, and you didn't like what I said to you because not even a single word was out from your mouth to answer me." Siwon kissed his hair softly.
 
"But I answered." Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"Hmm... really? I didn't hear you. "
 
"I answered in my heart." Said Kyuhyun shyly, and that made Siwon laugh.
 
"Aaah... my bad, it's my fault then, I was lacking of sensitivity to be able to hear what your heart is saying."
 
"Cheesy." Kyuhyun tightened his arms again. “Siwonnie...”
 
“Yes, sweetheart.”
 
"I forgive you."
 
“Eee?”
 
“I said, I forgive you.”
 
"But I didn’t get to explain yet."
 
"Doesn’t matter, perhaps later, but whatever it is I forgive you."
 
"Oh baby... thank you, ahh... I love you so much... " Siwon cupped Kyuhun's face with his palms, "Let me see your eyes now." Kyuhyun still closed his eyes, because he's a bit shy. "Baby..." Slowly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes, "Beautiful eyes... I miss these eyes, I miss you so much." Kyuhyun felt his cheeks blushing,"I love you, babyKyu. Can I kiss you now?" Siwon smiled at his lover's, his cheeks reddened.
 
Kyuhyun nodded, then closed his eyes again.
 
Siwon lowered his head gently then brushed his lips slightly against Kyuhyun’s lips, Kyu sighed in satisfaction and kept his eyes closed. But Kyuhyun was a bit impatient with Siwon’s gentle movement, Kyuhyun miss those lips so much, he pressed his mount on Siwon’s plump lips, deepening the contact. Siwon responded immediately and start tilting his head, moving his lips. Kyuhyun freed his arms slightly from Siwon’s embrance, then circled his arms around Siwon’s neck, bringing his lover’s lips closer, they were loosing themself in the sweet kiss. It was slow yet passionate, and Kyuhyun got a bit dizzy, Siwon’s lips are heaven.
 
Siwon bit Kyuhyun’s lower lip slightly and started to nibble it, asking for entrance. Kyuhyun parted his lips, allowing the taller guy’s tongue slip between his lips. Siwon didn’t spare a second and shoved his tongue into Kyuhyun’s warm cavern, the younger moaned softly, and keep pressing Siwon’s neck to deepen their kiss. After a few seconds, Siwon finally broke the kiss, they both were panting madly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes, admiring his lover’s face. Siwon was staring intently to Kyuhyun, “I love you.” Kyuhyun finally said with his swollen lips.
 
Siwon smiled widely, he felt so happy. He leaned over and captured once more Kyuhyun’s lips, light kiss, then started to kiss all over his lover’s face, pressing his lips over his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, his jaw then it until he reached Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun’s intoxicating smell turned him insane, he loves Kyuhyun’s scent, he started Kyuhyun’s neck, leaving red love bites, and he kept nuzzling Kyuhyun’s neck.
 
Siwon grabbed his lover’s hips, lift it a bit, Kyuhyun circled his legs around Siwon’s waist. “Let’s get into your apartment, baby, its getting cold out here.” Kyuhyun nodded, leaned his head on Siwon’s shoulder and kissed his neck. Siwon carried his lover, walked to the door and carefully step down the stairs, bringin him to the elevator.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Once inside the apartment, Siwon pushed the door with his leg to close it, he managed to reach the couch and sit, still Kyuhyun in his embrance, and now sitting on his lap. Kyuhyun touched Siwon’s cheeks, and he felt his cheeks were cold, then he try to release Siwon’s arm and stood up, “Where are you going, sweetheart?” Kyuhyun just smile, then hurriedly went to the kitchen to make a cup of hot tea for his lover.
 
Kyuhyun put the cup it into Siwon's hands, then he sat down beside Siwon. Siwon holding the cup with his both hands to warm his hands. He was startled when Kyuhyun touched his hands, now Siwon's hands were in between the cup and Kyuhyun's hands.
 
Siwon never felt so happy like now, he stared at Kyuhyun's hands, he lowered his head slightly to kiss Kyuhyun's hands, "I know you are still disapointed with me, but you couldn't stop yourself to not care about me, could you?" Siwon asked, still looking at Kyuhyun's hands.
 
"I told you, I forgive you." Kyuhyun said as he let go of his hands, because he felt that Siwon's hands was not as cold as before. “Tell me, why did you go to the rooftop?”
 
“I don’t know... I guess, I just didn’t want to leave you yet. I still wanted to stay around you. I really miss you, but I know you don’t like it if I waited in front of your door, like last time.” Siwon smiled, recalling how Kyuhyun snapped at him to leave when he waited in front of Kyuhyun’s door. “That's why I went to the rooftop. But how do you know I was there? "
 
"There was an ahjuma, my neighbor, she told me."
 
Thanks to her then.” Siwon chuckled, “Mmm... but were you seriously thinking that I want to jump?
 
Shut up.” Kyuhyun hit Siwon’s arm playfully.
 
"Baby... I won’t do anything stupid, I have your kidney inside of me, I’ll take care of myself like I take care of my baby. And sweetheart, thank you that you forgave me, still, I want to say sorry, really, I don't want to act like a bad lover to you anymore. It's just... it's just I can't and don't know what to do in that time, my mind was blank. Because I was faced with a choice to choose between you and Sheila."
 
"W-what do you mean?" Kyuhyun was confused.
 
Siwon sighed, "I love Sheila, she’s my flesh and blood, but if I chose Sheila that time... it meant I will lose you. How am I supposed to live without you? But, if I chose you, I know you would be very angry with me because it meant I will have to lose Sheila, and I know you really love Sheila." Siwon’s voice quivering.
 
"S-Siwon, does this have anything to do with the woman who came out from your room that day?"
 
"So, you saw her?" Siwon stared at Kyuhyun's eyes, and Kyuhyun nodded, then Siwon continued, "She is Sheila's biological mother."
 
“W-wha...” Kyuhyun gasp, covering his mouth with his palm, "S-Siwon, please... please explain, everything, in details. I want to know the whole story."
 
Siwon nodded, then put the cup on the table in front of him, and took Kyuhyun's hands in his. He began to explain everything, with every detail.
 
After Siwon finished his explanations, Kyuhyun lowered his head and wiped his tears, he could not imagine if Sheila had to live and be raised by a woman like her. He also couldn't imagine, if he must live without Sheila anymore.
 
Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's cheeks then lifted his head to make Kyuhyun look at him, then wiping his tears with his thumbs, "Baby, I’m sorry."
 
"Oh, Siwon..." Kyuhyun said then hugged Siwon tightly, "I'm sorry, its definitely hard to face this all alone. But you should’ve known that you could share this with me at the time."
 
"It's okay... JungHoon hyung helped me, remember. But I'm really sorry, sweetheart, since I didn't tell you earlier, her threat really made me panic and i didn't know what to do. My mind became numb to face that I have to choose between you or Sheila. Ooh baby... you don't know how much I love you and the girls. I’m so stupid. I should have tried to think of a way out, instead of thinking about choosing one of you. I'm so sorry, baby." Siwon said and sniffed, Kyuhyun buried his head on Siwon's chest, Siwon caressed his hair, "You must be very sad and confused as well because I was not making it easy for you, too, right?" Kyuhyun nodded, "I'm sorry, you gave everything for me, but I acted like that when we were in the hospital, you certainly have the rights yo be very disappointed with me. But that woman kept watching me, since she knows everything about me, so I was just worried she'll do something bad to you if I asked you to come back to me at that time."
 
"I’m okay now." Kyuhyun tightened his embrace, "It's a relief it's all over. And thank you fpr not letting go of Sheila."
 
"Forgive me, sweetheart, since you have to suffer alone." Siwon nuzzled to Kyuhyun's hair.
 
It's worth it. What’s important now is everything is fine." Kyuhyun raised his head looking at Siwon, "Please, don't let me go anymore, Siwonnie."
 
Siwon put his fingers on Kyuhyun’s chin and lift it, then leaned to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips and swallow a small sob when their lips touched, “No... I won’t, never.” Siwon hugged Kyuhyun again. “I want us to be like this every night, I love to kiss and to hug you.”
 
“Thats it?”
 
“Huh...?”
 
“You just want to kiss and hug me? Nothing more?”
 
Siwon chuckled, “Of course I want to make love to you every day too.”
 
Kyuhyun nodded and grinned, “But, Siwon...”
 
“Hmm...?” Siwon muttered.
 
What did you mean that you asked permission from the entire BOD that you will marry a man, soon?" Kyuhyun asked and pushed Siwon chest slightly, then looked at his eyes closely.
 
Oops...
 
Siwon’s proposal seems no longer to be a surprise, but Kyuhyun is very happy, he felt warm and peaceful. His sadness and concern for the past few days before, is already gone.
 
After kissing Kyuhyun repeatedly and said, 'I miss you so much.' 'I love you.' many times. They cuddled on the couch. About half an hour later, Siwon’s mobile phone vibrated.
 
“Hello.”
 
: “Appa... where are you?”
 
“My princess Bella... Mmm, appa will go home.” Siwon glanced at Kyuhyun, and he nodded, Siwon smiled then kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead, “Appa will be home about 25 minutes, sweety.”
 
: “Ne, I’ll wait for appa. But Sheila fell asleep in appa’s bedroom, she missed you so she waited in appa’s room.”
 
“Its okay, sweety. Mmm... Appa have surprise for you, you know?”
 
: “Appa, I don’t want any suprise, I just want appato bring Kyu mom here.”
 
“Well, but I think you will love it this surprise.” Siwon kept teasing his daughter.
 
: “No appa, I just want mom. And Sheila too. When will appa bring mom back to our house?
 
“Soon?”
 
: sigh,Appa always said ‘soon’ but this is almost one week.”
 
“Be patient, see you later, princess... but appa still want to bring you that surprise.”
 
: “Mmm, well okay. Bye appa, see you.”
 
~*~*~*~
 
APPA... YOU’RE WITH MOM? IS HE YOUR SURPRISE FOR ME? THANK YOU APPA...” Bella ran towards Kyuhyun when she saw his appa and umma walked in inside the living room. Kyuhyun bent down then carry Bella in his arms.
 
“Hi princess.” Kissing Bella’s cheeks, “Hey... why are you criying?” Kyuhyun wiped Bella’s tears.
 
“I miss you, I thought you didn’t want to come here anymore.”
 
“I’m sorry...” Kyuhyun patted Bella’s back. “I’m sorry sweety, please stop crying. Can you forgive me?”
 
“If I forgive you, will mom stay with us? Forever? Please don’t leave us anymore.”
 
“I won’t leave you, I promise, but please don’t cry...” Bella nodded, wiping her own eyes then leaned her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, and hugged him tight with happiness showing in her beautiful small face.
 
“I love you.” Bella murmured.
 
“I love you too, princess.”
 
“OMMO... Kyuhyun-ah.” Mrs. Choi walked fast toward Kyuhyun, kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek then hugged him, with Bella in between, “We miss you, son, and welcome home.”
 
“I miss you too, mom.”
 
~*~*~*~
 
While they were talking a while with Siwon’s mum, Bella didn’t release her hug from Kyuhyun. Afterwards, Siwon and Kyuhyun took Bella to her room, tugged her in, and stayed with Bella until she fell asleep. Then they both came into Siwon's bedroom.
 
Sheila was still sound asleep. Kyuhyun helped Siwon took of his jacket and slippers, and Siwon laid on the bed. Kyuhyun also opened his own jacket and slippers, then followed him to lay down on the bed between Siwon and Sheila, Kyuhyun pulled the blanket to cover their body then hugged Sheila. Siwon hugged Kyuhyun from behind, "Our favorite sleeping position." Siwon whispered, that made Kyuhyun smiled. Siwon breathing in between Kyuhyun’s soft hair and he can smell his intoxicating scent on his nape, "Kyu..."
 
“Hmm...”
 
“I love you.” Siwon whispered then kissed Kyuhyun’s hair, “So much.”
 
“I love you too, Wonnie.”
 
"I feel we are back to the past, when we first slept together again after being apart for a long time. Do you remember?"
 
Kyuhyun chuckled, "Yeah... but this time we have daughters already."
 
Siwon smiled, “Yup, two beautiful daughters.” He tightened his embrace.
 
“Wonnie...”
 
“Yes, sweetheart.”
 
“What was the conclusion?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“The BOD meeting.”
 
“Oh... mmm... they will still support me as my father’s successor, and they’ll support our marriage too, but, well...”
 
“But, what?”
 
“...”
 
“Wonnie... Please, no more secret, don’t hide anything from me, tell me.” Kyuhyun whispered, glancing Siwon over his shoulder.
 
"Well, they said, if I really want to marry you, we should get marry abroad, they want us to keep it a secret, perhaps until I become my father’s successor as president and I have to sufficiently run the company and make it bigger. They suggested this because they didn't want any scandal appearing in public, it would definitely make our company stocks down, we have to keep the shareholders trust us." Siwon closed his eyes, "I'm sorry... maybe you hate it and disappointed if we keep our marriage in secret, but it's their condition to accept our marriage. Are you upset, baby?"
 
Kyuhyun turned his head back to Sheila, and kissed her hair,  “...”
 
Baby, but I told dad already, that if you disagree about this, I won’t take his position. Its enough for me as a director in my father’s company. Because I will be happy only if you are happy... really.”
 
“No, love. Whats important for me is... I have you, Bella and Sheila, thats more than perfect for me.”
 
Siwon pushed his upper body with his elbow, bent his head toward Kyuhyun then kissed his cheek, “Thank you, babyKyu, I love you so much. I will make you happy... I promise.”
 
~*~*~*~
 
 
Mrs. Choi’s pov
 
I am so glad that Kyuhyun's back home. Me and Bella was busy preparing breakfast, helped by some servants.
 
"Halmeoni, is this not too much?" asked Bella, "It looks as if we’re having a party."
 
"Hahaha... I'm sorry dear, it seems halmeoni is too excited because your mom is back home, but that's okay, halmeoni also asked uncle Donghae and Eunhyuk to join us." There are more than 20 kinds of food presented on the table, and almost half were Kyuhyun's favorite foods, my precious son in law? Aaaah... I'm very happy.
 
After we set up all, my husband approached me while I was pouring juice into a glass, "Good morning, darling. Who’s our special guest?" He said and kissed me on the cheek. “So many food just for breakfast.”
 
"Good morning darling... Kyuhyun is our guests." I said with a wink, and then continue pouring the juice.
 
"Ahh.. they have apparently reconciled." He chuckled, "Thats good, at least I'll see my only son’s smiling face again." Then he sat at the head of the table.
 
Not long after, Kyuhyun entered the dining room, he looked fresh and well-dressed, "Good morning, darling." I put the pitcher then hugged him and kissed his cheek.
 
"Good morning, mom." He smiled like an angel. Then he approach Bella who was already spreading her hands, bent down to hug her, "Good morning princess." Bella just smiled widely, then wrapped her legs when Kyuhyun lifted. Kyuhyun walked towards my husband's chair, he stood up and hugged Kyuhyun and Bella, then patted his back.
 
"Welcome back, son." After releasing his arms, "Come, sit beside me."
 
"Where's Siwon and Sheila?" I asked to Kyuhyun.
 
"They're still sleeping, mom." Kyuhyun put Bella down and pulled the chair and let her sit next to him.
 
"Wow, really? Usually they both got up early in the morning, especially Siwon... usually he was up at 5 am, but it’s already 7.15, and their both still asleep?"
 
"Appa and Sheila always sleep well when there mom accompany them to sleep." Replied Bella giggling as she played the straw in her juice glass.
 
"Yeah, halmeoni think so too." I smiled happily. "Donghae... Eunhyuk... welcome." I said when I saw a cute couple entered the room.
 
“Good morning aunty, good morning uncle.” Eunhyuk greeted and bowed politely. My husband greeted and hugged them both. And Donghae pulled Kyuhyun, “Glad you’re home, Kyu.” Donghae said while hugging me, and Eunhyuk hugged us both.
 
“Aaaaw... I’m so happy... Everybody are here, family...” I squeeled.
 
“But where are Siwon and Sheila, aunty?” Donghae asked me.
 
“Ah, like father... like daughter. They’re both still asleep like a dead person if Kyuhyun is around.” Donghae shook his head and giggles. “Now, let’s have our breakfast, I prepared your favorite food Kyuhyun-ah, see...” I said.
 
“Ne, thank you, mom.” Kyuhyun looks so happy.
 
“How about my favorite food, aunty.” Donghae protest.
 
“There... there... special grilled fish for you.”
 
“Aunty prepared more than ten different Kyuhyun’s favorite foods, but only one for me, your favorite nephew?” Donghae stood up.
 
“Tsk... be quite uncle, halmeoni also prepare only one favorite food for me, her favorite granddaughter.” Bella said stabbing her bacon.
 
“Oh, really?” With that Donghae took his chopsticks, and all of us chuckled seeing Donghae and Bella both stabbing their food with their childish behaviour.
 
~*~*~*~