eunhae

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 11

 

~Reception Area~

 

Siwon’s pov

 

I was standing in front of the main entrance, talking with my cousin, Donghae, I deliberately hung around there... waiting for my baby’s appearance,Why is he taking so long? I glanced at my watch...

 

After a couple of minutes, I saw my white limo stoped at the drop off area, my heart is beating faster, ‘He must be so beautiful...’. My driver opened the door for him, There he is... Oh gooooooosh...’ I think I am drooling right now, My baby Kyu looks so amazing... , he looks so hot!! Should I go there and crash his lips?

 

“Siwon, I think we have to go in now, soon the party will start.”

 

Oooh, thanks Donghae hyung... my mind distracted from >let's attacks Kyu's lips< thing, “Ne...hyung...” I said, while I glance to my baby that is now walking towards where I am. Our eyes met, and he mouthedHi y...”.

 

Seriously...? Is he trying to give me heart attack right now? Come on Siwon, avoid your baby Kyu, just go...inside.‘

 

 

~Ballroom~

After the boring speeches from my father and his colleagues, my parents introduced me to VIP guests, but my eyes kept searching for my baby Kyu...who I finally found standing gracefully with champagne on his palm. He is happily chatting with Hyukjae and my cousin. I want to join them...

 

I try to excuse myself but my mom keeps holding my arm and tugging me to whomever she wants me to meet. Well, I followed her for sometime, but then I asked permission to my mom to talk to Donghae. Lucky for me, she finally agreed...

 

I rushed over to the three of them, “Hi Hyukjae-ssi... Nice to see you again. I didn't get the chance to thank you for coming accompanying Kyuhyun-ssi.” I extended my hand to shake his hand, then I switched my gaze to Kyuhyun, “And you too Kyuhyun ssi, enjoying your champagne?” I smiled and continued our conversation. 

 

 

Mrs. Choi’s pov

 

I sensed my son is starting to be uncomfortable and when he asked permission to be excused for the second time, I let him... My eyes followed him until he reached Donghae and his friends. I continued watching my handsome son for a while... and his face seems to be very bright and cheerful when he joint them, not like when he was with me earlier. So, which one of the guys that made my son looks brighter?

 

He was shaking hand with the skinnier guy that has a gummy smile, quite handsome actually. Now my son looks to the other guy who is slightly taller than the gummy-smile guy, and he has a brown hair with a rather pale skin. He has a cute smile, and looks charming. Is it only my imagination...? But his eyes were sparkling as he was looking and talking to my son, while my son brushed the cute guy’s arm. I wonder if Siwon’s eyes were sparkling too, since now I could only see his back.

 

I think I should ask later to Jung Hoon, my son’s assistant.

~ * ~ * ~

 

“Honey, please excuse me... I need to talk to someone.” I said to my husband when I saw Jung Hoon pass by, my husband nodded and smiled.

 

“Excuse me...” I smiled to our guests that were still talking to my husband.

 

 “Jung Hoon ssi, I’m sorry... are you busy?” I walked up to him.

 

“Madam...” Jung Hoon bowed, “No madam... I'm just doing a few things in preparation for the auction.” he smiled politely.

 

“Oh, I just wanted to ask you, perhaps, you know who are the guys over there that are talking with my son and Donghae?”

 

Jung Hoon looked to direction that I pointed out. His smile turn awkward, “Uh, t-they are Siwon’s friends, ma’am, they are pilots. Siwon invited all of his potential friends and colleagues... so don’t worry.” He frowned. ‘Huh...? Why did he look nervous?’ I thought.

 

“I just asked who they are, Jung Hoon-ssi...” I smiled.

 

“Oh, yes ma’am. I mean, they are Siwon’s friend.” he said, and tried to calm himself.

 

“I want you do something for me...” I approached and whispered something to him.

 

“A-are you sure, Madam...?” His eyes widened.

 

“Sure, why not? Don’t worry about Siwon, he love children so much...” I smiled and pat his shoulder to convince him.

 

“Yes Madam...” He bowed and left me.

 

 

~*~*~*~


 

 

@purpleungu: thank you for ur support & help ^^ luv u