I'm here, I'm right here.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

JONGIN POV

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I heard her from the other line.

“Are you home yet?” i asked her.

“Yeah, i’m in my room now” Thank God..

“Did something happen?” i asked her again.

“Nothing happened.” She answered.

 “I’m sorry, Jongin, but i really need to be alone right now” she said to me.

Is she really okay now? but before i could ask her that, “See you at school” she said and hung up.

 

No, she’s not okay. I said to myself.

 

Flashback.

I felt my phone vibrated, and i picked up my phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” “Jongin-ah! Can you help me? I left my wallet at your house, and i’m in the restaurant now, i need to pay but..” Sehun blurted out.

I laughed and said “Ok, be there at 10”

After i reached the restaurant and gave Sehun back his wallet, i went outside.

But suddenly i saw a familiar figure, laughing with someone next to her.

Ji Geun-ah?

I smiled at the sight of her and approached her. But i saw Sungjong hyung; who was standing beside her and frowned.

They’re really close to each other..

I decided to look at her from far, because i was afraid that i’d disturb their moment.

Ji Geun seems so happy with him.. I smiled while looking at her who was laughing with Sungjong hyung.

“Would you like to order, sir?” suddenly a waitress interrupt ‘my moment’ of watching her from afar. “Deh, banana smoothie and chocolate cake, please” i said to her.

I shifted my gaze back to Ji Geun, and i was surprised seeing Sungjong Hyung, who was pulling a girl by her waist. I then moved closer to their table.

“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah” i heard Sungjong hyung said.

Sungjong hyung had a girlfriend!?

I looked at Sungjong who was smiling at his girlfriend, and i shifted my gaze at Ji Geun. She was clearly frowned. And i could clearly see the glimps of her eyes starting to break down.

Oh no, no, Ji Geun...

At first i thought she’d run away from the couple, but then Ji Geun stayed with them; and even ate with them.

As my eyes locked on her, i could always see all the frowns in her eyes. I could see how hard she tried to smile at the couple. I could see how she’s now falling apart because of the lovey dovey sight infront of her.

Pabo, Ji Geun-ah. You don’t have to see this if you don’t want to. You’re tearing your self apart now.

As much as i wanted to drag her away from them; i couldn’t.

But then i saw them walking away from their table. I stood up and went to catch her.

“Sir, you need to pay for your food” the cashier lady reminded me. “Ah, sorry, my bad” i said to her and gave my money. “here’s your change, sir” she handed me my money. “Thanks” i said as i ran to catch Ji Geun.

But to my bad, they were nowhere of my sight. .

I ran down the street. Where could she be?

I kept running all the way until i heard someone, sobbed hard on the street.

Ji Geun-ah..

I sat my self beside her who was sobbing hard.

My heart clenched hearing her sobs, don’t cry..

“Don’t cry” i moved my arms, securing her body. “Don’t cry, Ji Geun-ah..” i said as i patted her back.

“I’m right here, don’t cry” i said as i her hair softly.

“I’m such an idiot, Jongin-ah” she cracked up and hugged me, sobbing on my chest.

“No you’re not, don’t cry, Ji Geun-ah” i said as i put my head on her head.

 

“I’m here, i’m right here..”

She sobbed harder and few minutes after that, felt asleep on my chest.

 

I promise i won’t ever make you cry, Ji Geun-ah. I promise you with all my heart, even if it’s not enough, i’ll still promise you that i won’t ever make you cry..

I carried her all the way to my house. Its a good thing that my parents always busy with their jobs and don’t ever bother to visit me here.

I went to my room and put her on my bed.

My beautiful Ji Geun... i planted a kiss on her forehead and held her hands.

“I’m here, i’m right here, Ji Geun-ah.. And i, Kim Jongin, promise you with all my heart and soul; that i'll never make you cry"