A 'date' with Bubble Tea!

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

It was summer and i was fanning myself in the livingroom. Although the air conditioner’s on, but it was still really hot.

Ice cream or a cup of chocolate bubble tea will really suit this kind of weather...

DING DONGG

“Cominggg!” i said as i ran to get the door.

“Annyeong!” just to my surprise, the one who was standing in front of the door was none other than my special chingu, Kim Jongin.

“Omo! What are you doing here?!” i said as my eyes rounded in surprise.

“Is that how you greet your guest, missy?” he arched an eyebrow and laughed.

“Come in come in” i said as i let him into my living.

“Who’s that, Ji Geun-ah?” my mom called from her room.

“It’s my friend, Jongin, mom” i replied her. “A boy?! Your boy friend?!” she went outside her room and headed to the living room. She whistled when she saw Jongin who was standing awkwardly.

“Pass!” my mom beamed to me and gave me thumbs up.

I facepalmed my self, great mom, just great....

“Mom, he’s only my friend..” i patted my mom’s back.

“Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma, i’m Ji Geun’s friend, Kim Jongin imnida” he bowed to my mom politely.

My mom smiled at him and said, “This is the first time my Ji Geun bring her friend here, you’re really special to her indeed”

Jongin looked at me and asked, “Even Hae Gi?”

I rubbed the back of my neck and nodded. “Her house’s quite far from here so..”

“Then i really am special to you” he winked at me and that made me and my mom burst into laughter.

“I have to go now, you two have fun, bye~” my mom waved to us and left.

 

 

“Your hair’s alot better now” he said as he pushed on the swing on my backyard. “Thanks to Hae Gi, although she cut them even shorter now” i laughed and squealed when Jongin pushed the swing harder.

“You’re still pretty though” he said and that succesfully made me fell off my swing.

“Ouch ouch” i said as i rubbed my .

“Are you okay?!” Jongin approached me and helped me to stand up.

“Yeah.. i just suddenly lost my balance” i sheepishly smiled at him.

“Lets just not play with this anymore” he glared at my swing which i found really amusing. I laughed at him and said, “How about some bubble tea?”

His eyes twinkled at the mention of bubble tea and he instantly grabbed my arm, “Gaja!”

 

 

 

“This is the place that Sehun always go to” Jongin said as he sipped his Taro flavoured bubble tea. “The best place you can find bubble tea i guess, this is the best Chocolate bubble tea i’ve ever tasted!” i said as i beamed next to him.

He laughed and ruffled my hair “Yah, i know my hair’s beautiful, you don’t have to ruin Hae Gi’s masterpiece” i rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

“Why are you being like this to me, Jagiyah~~” Jongin suddenly leaned closer to me. i was really really really surprised by his sudden action and blushed.

“Wh-what are you doing?” i asked him. He saw that i was blushing and stuttering, and being a playful Jongin he was, he leaned even closer and circled his arm to my shoulder. “Why, Jagiya? Are you being shy with me now?” he said as he smirked to me.

You really are something, Jongin-ah.. Never mess with me, the Han Ji Geun!

I leaned closer to him and playfully smirked, “Why would i be?”

And i beated him there. He was blushing like mad that i could clearly see his ears turn reds. Aha! That’s for playing with me!

I laughed at him and took his arm with me, “Let’s watch a movie, it’s on me” i said as i dragged him with me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kekeke~ i'm backeu~~

i'm trying my best to keep my mood high, that way i can update my ficts regularly everyday..

but because something bad happened to my class this monday, my mood was ruined and i didn't even bother to check on my aff acount TT_TT

BY THE WAY!

Please keep anticipate, and leave out some comments, because it really helps me with the writings.

Thank you for my kind subscribers, saranghamnida~ <3

PLEASE ANTICIPATE WELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

@seulrin: i know, i'm sorry for the short chapter TT_TT me and my laptop were drenched because of the rain, but Thank God my laptop's safe~~ kekeke~~

@Heejin05: it was on the first chapter, the 'ruined' scenario that Jongin and Sehun made. and honestly i can't imagine sungjong call kai with 'hyung' too kekeke~~