Happy New Year!

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Ji Geun-ah, Ji Geun-ah wakey wakey~” I heard someone sang to my ear. I opened my eyes and blinked at the person whose face was right in front of me.

“Here, just sleep on the sofa, it’s way more comfortable” Kris said, lifting me up with his arms. He put me on his back and brought me to the sofa. “I’ll stay here with you, just sleep now, i’ll be watching Jongin” Kris said.

I nodded my head and curled my self on the sofa, next to Kris who was also laying on the sofa. I heard he sang a lullaby and i smiled hearing his voice cracking up at the high note.

“Never sing a lullaby to your future kids, they’ll probably cry the hell out” i said to him. He laughed softly, “Then you’ll sing then, to our kids”

I smacked his arm because of that. “I’m not marrying you in any conditions”

“Aww so this is it? I just got rejected by the Han Ji Flower Geun! Oh my God, my hea-“ “Shhh, Jongin’s sleeping” i said, narrowing my eyes at Kris and pointed my indexfinger to Jongin’s sleeping figure.

Kris nodded his head and instantly zipped his mouth.

When i was about to sleep, i felt Kris’s phone vibrated. I hissed and opened my eyes to glare at me. He apologized and got up from the sofa.

“Don’t worry, i’ll sing you another lullaby later” he said before he went outside the room.

I laughed lightly and tried to sleep. But that was no use, thanks to the dumb giant i couldn’t get back to sleep. I sighed and sat myself on the sofa.

Whoa, it’s already 11:57, maybe afterall i shouldn’t sleep ‘through the whole year’..

I got up from my seat and stood next to Jongin’s sleeping figure. I saw that his blanket wasn’t put properly and fixed it.

“I’m spending this new year moment with you, Jongin-ah” i said while fixing the bangs of his hair that covered his eyes.

“There! Now you’re handsome as ever” i smiled and chuckled at his sleeping face.

I looked at my watch and it was already 12:00.

“Happy new year, Jongin” i said, leaning closer to his ear. I leaned back and blushed as my eyes found his lips.

No! Do not take any advantage of unconcius people Ji Geun!

B-but he wouldn’t know.. right?

No! What if he finds out!? He’d be mad at you forever!

I gulped hard and shook my head. “Get a hold of yourself, Ji Geun..” i said to myself and leaned closer to kiss his cheek instead.

When i was about to kiss his cheek, his face moved and that made our lips met.

My eyes widened in surprised and i pulled my self right away. My hands touched my lips and i looked at Jongin who was stirring on his sleep.

Oh. My. God.

Did i just accidently kiss him!? Did i? Did i?

Did it even counted as Kiss?

“Bad bad Ji Geun, taking advantage of her unconcius boy. Tsk. Tsk.” I turned my back and saw Kris who was leaning on the door. He bit his lip from preventing to laugh. I glared at him and went to approach him.

“J-J-Jongin’s still sleeping, y-you m-might wake him u-up Ji G-geun” he said. I grabbed him on his ear and dragged him outside the room.

“Then i’ll teach you some lessons somewhere else” i said while glaring at Kris.