School's Festival.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

 

I opened my eyes and the first thing, or more likely, first people that came out to my mind was none other than Jongin.

I need to see him.. i thought to myself. But then i realized that i wasn’t in my room, nor in my office. This place was really unfamiliar. I felt hands on my lap and looked up to see Kris sleeping beside the bed.

“Kris?” i asked while getting up. He stirred from his sleep before he opened his eyes and blinked at me.  “What are you doing here? Where am i now? What hap-“ “Sshh” he put his hands on my shoulders as he laid me on the bed.

“We’re in hospital now, you passed out after the photo shoot, do you remember now? And i’ve been staying here with your manager” he said as he patted my hands with his. I sighed and rubbed my head because of the remaining pain.

“Can you get me painkiller?” i asked him. “I’ll get the nurse instead” he said as he got up from his seat and went outside the room.

Not long after that, he came alone with pills on his hand. “She only told me to give these to you” he said. He handed me a glass of water and the pill.

“How long have i been passing out?” i asked after i gulped down the pill.

“You’ve been sleeping for a day, it’s 3pm now” he said. My eyes widened in surprise when i heard what he said.

Jongin!

I forced my self to get up from the bed. “Whoa whoa where are you going?!” Kris asked as he helped me to stand up.

I looked at him before i pulled out the needle on my left hand. Kris gasped at the sight and i flinched at the pain. “Ji Geun!” he shouted.

“Help me Kris, please..” i pleaded to him. He sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

“Hop on my back” he said as he gestured me to hop on his back.

I smiled weakly at him, “Gomawo Oppa”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You asked me to help you come to your school?!” He asked me in disbelief while we were in his car. “I could be jailed because of this! Your manager will be raging at me!” he said as he shook his head.

“What are we actually doing here by the way? You do realize that people will recognize us right?!” he asked. I nodded my head as i dialed my phone.

“Because of that, i already prepared something” i said to him.

Right after that, i heard a knock on the car’s door. I opened the window and saw Hae Gi with her fairy costume on her body. She smiled widely to me but as soon as she saw my face her face fell. “Ji Geun-ah.. I don’t think you should come.. You look so pale right now..” She said as she cupped my cheeks.

I shook my head and smiled at her. “I’ll be alright, Hae Gi-ah”

She handed me a bag and 2 tickets. “Just call me if you need anything. I’ll be waiting near the stage, okay?” she squeeshed my cheeks before she walked back to the school.

“Here, put these on” i turned my back to Kris as i gave him things to disguise himself.

“I can’t believe i’m doing this right now” he said as he put a baseball cap on his head and a mask on his face.

After the two of us finished disguising ourselves, we went outside his car. Before we went into my school, i stopped him by his wrist. “Gomawo, Kris, jinjja gomawo” i smiled at him.

“Better hold on tight to me, i don’t want to lose you in that crowd” he said, pointing to the sea crowd of people.

Wow, this event sure is big! How come i’ve never known about this?

I locked my arm with his as we started to walk into the crowd.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ji Geun! Here!” i saw Hae Gi waved at me and i mouthed ‘not so loud’ to her. She covered and giggled. I shook my head and went to approach her.

“I’m sorry!” she said to me. “No probby, no one notices though” i said to her.

“Ah Hae Gi, this’s Kris. Kris, this’s Hae Gi, my bestfriend” i said to both of them. Hae Gi looked up to see the masked Giant. “Whoa, you ain’t a human being! You’re a freakin giant!” she said. I laughed lightly at her and Kris rolled his eyes.

“Both of you are same” he scoffed.

“I can’t be here with you, Jongin will notice me” i said to Hae Gi. She nodded her head and patted my hair gently. “Becareful, and by the way, i love your new hair” she winked at me. I hugged her before i dragged Kris with me away from her.

We stood on the front right side of the stage while Hae Gi was on the front left side of the stage. I noticed people was watching the Giant. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered, “I think they’re starting to notice you because of your freakin height” i said.

He gulped at me and bent down. “Better?” he asked.

I facepalmed my self because of that. How could that be any better?!

“Just don’t do anything strange” i said to him. He nodded his head as he put his arms securely on my waist.

“Yah, what are you doing?” i whispered to him. “Taking advantage” he said. I rolled my eyes at him and hissed.

Just then, the lights of the stage went down and i heard people cheered out loud.

 

 

“JONGIN! JONGIN! JONGIN! JONGIN!”

“SEHUN! SEHUN! SEHUN! SEHUN!”

“KYAAAAAA JONGIN OPPAAAA SEHUN OPPAAAAA”

“Yah i heard Taemin Oppa will also dance with them!”

“OMO IS THAT TRUE?!”

“DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!”

 

I heard people chatted outloud as the crowd gone wild by the cheers.

The lights turned up and i saw 3 familiar figures on the stage. And the rumour was true, SHINee’s Lee Taemin was also on the stage.

“OMO LEE TAEMIN!”

“TAEMINNNIEEEE”

“OMO LOOK AT TAEMIN AND JONGIN! THEY LOOK LIKE BROTHERS!”

“SEHUNNAAAAAAA”

 

I closed my ears because of the loud cheers. “They’re really loud!” I heard Kris shouted at my ears. I nodded my head in agreement.

The music started to play and i saw the three of them started to dance in sync.

(Justin Timberlake – y Back)

They were flawless and i couldn’t take my eyes off of Jongin.

“Which one’s your boy?” Kris asked. “He’s my bestfriend! And he’s the one with the tan skin” i said. He nodded his head, “Not bad, Ji Geun, not bad. But too bad his girl is on my arms now” he grinned. I shook my head and laughed at him.

“He’s good” Kris said as he put his chin on my head. “Of course he is” i smiled at the sight of Jongin’s dancing.

I found my self lost when i saw him dancing. He was really beautiful, and flawless. That’d be a crime for people to be so flawless, right?

After the first song ended, Jongin and Taemin left the stage, leaving Sehun and his solo performance. My eyes widened in surprise when i saw Sehun took Hae Gi to the stage. He was dancing to her and i smiled at the sight.

Hae Gi was blushing so hard that i could clearly see her cheeks heated up. After the song ended, both Sehun and Hae Gi left the stage.

And it was Jongin’s solo turn on the stage. And although he was only wearing a pair of jeans and plain black shirt, he was reall mesmerizing.

I was hypnotised by his performance that i didn’t even realize Kris was making fun of my face.

After his solo performance ended, Sehun and Taemin came back to the stage for the final dance.

And this time, the three of them were also singing.

The whole crowd were singing along to them, even me and Kris were also singing with them.

I felt my head throbbing in pain and i couldn’t see anything properly. I looked up at Kris and he knew the signal. He picked me up bridal style and went outside the crowd.

“Hangin' there, Ji Geun-ah” Kris whispered to my ear. “Thank you, Kris” i looked at him and smiled before passing out.