I don't know.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

Weeks passed, me and Ji Geun had gotten even closer now. I knew almost everything about her. What i didn’t know was; Sehun and Hae Gi were actually dating, withous me and Ji Geun noticing. If i didn’t look through Sehun’s phone, i wouldn’t have known the truth. His inbox was full of ‘Gi<3’ and i was curious about who that was. I then, being a curious best friend, opened some of the lovey dovey messages. I gasped when i saw that ‘Gi<3’ was actually Hae Gi; Ji Geun’s ultimate brunette best friend.

The messages were like this:

From : Gi<3

I’m going home first with Chicken, don’t even bother to wait for me at the front gate cause we’ll be leaving by now. Take care and see you tomorrow Hunnie. <3

From : Gi<3

Did you call? I was asleep i’m so sorry. I’m going to wash first now, i’ll call u when i’m done.

From : Gi<3

So Jongin haven’t found out about us being together? Well, i’m not going to tell about this to Ji Geun then. By the way, see you at lunch, my Hunnie. <3333

And that’s where it hit me. The mysterious ‘Gi<3’ was actually Park Hae Gi. And i then, being a furious best friend; because my best friend hid this long from me; planned to make revenge on him.

“Watch it, Oh Sehun, because you’re going to regret this,” i smirked to myself. Ji Geun who saw that i was smirking to my self, asked “Jongin-ah?” and arching an eyebrow.

 “D-deh?” i snapped out of my evil plan. “Why were u smiling by yourself, chingu-ya?” she asked, smiling. I felt bad for keeping this for myself, so i decided to tell this ultimate secret to her.

“Ji Geun-ah.. What ever happened to Hae Gi, just please forgive her, okay?” i placed both of my hands on her shoulder. Yeah, now, both of us are even used to skinships. “Huh? What are you talking about, Jongin-ah?” She asked, clearly confused about what i said to her.

“Hae Gi and Sehun... Are dating... Without us.. Knowing..” i slowly explained it to her. I waited for her to ‘explode’ but the only thing that i saw, was her blank face. I waved my hands in front of her face, to take her back to the ‘real life’. After several shooking head and blinking, she finally gained conciousness.

“You...... just found out about this?” she asked me. “Yeah, i looked through Sehun’s phone, and found out that he was texting this ‘Gi<3’ and that ‘Gi<3’ was actually Hae Gi” i explained this to her while rubbing my hands to hers. “I’m sorry, Ji Geun-ah, i’m also disapp-“ “PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I frowned when i heard her, laughing so hard, when never before, i saw her laughing this hard.

“Aigoo Jongin-ah, you’re so clueless” she said as she cupped my face with her hands. “I already knew about this, i was actually ‘set’ their first date” she said, still chuckling.

And now, even Ji Geun didn’t tell me about Sehun and Hae Gi being together. I was really disappointed. With Sehun, Hae Gi, and even Ji Geun. I mean, how could they?!

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?” i asked in low voice. “I believe it’s not my right to tell you about this, Jongin-ah. You know that i’m not that kind of person who easily tell the others about other’s business, whoever they are” she smiled to me. “Are you mad at me?” she asked, looking right into my eyes.

Damn those eyes. And damn you for being kind hearted. I shook my head and smiled to her. “How could i? You were right, Ji Geun-ah,” “Alright then, Kaja!” she emphasized the word ‘Kaja’ with more cuteness in it. “Where to?” i asked her while encircled my arm around hers. “To the rooftop of course! It’s lunch time!” she beamed. I shook my head and chuckled, while walking by herside.

 

 

 

 

 

“J-J-Jong-i-n y-y-you’re-kk-ki-lli-ng m-me” Sehun choked on his words. I wasn’t over my disappointment to him; and so that i choked him on his neck. “That’s for lying to me” i said as i glared to him. If Ji Geun didn’t stop me, i’d really kill him. I crossed my arms and pouted, only to make Ji Geun chuckled at my childish behavior.

“Apologize, Jongin. You nearly killed him,” Ji Geun said to me. “Me? Apologize? To him?! He should be the on who apologize, not me!” i exclaimed. “For me, please?” i saw her pleading to me.

Thump. Thump. Thump. I’m sorry, Ji Geun-ah, but you make this easier than i thought.

“In one condition,” i grinned to her. She rolled her eyes and smiled “What is it now?,”

“Aegyo boyeojuo” i grinned and jumped in excitement. She looked at me blankly. “Shiro~ Mehrong~~” she stucked her tongue out at me. I stopped jumping and pouted. “Then i won’t apologize to him” i crossed my arms over my chest again. She looked at me and chuckled, “Arasso, arasso,”

She then, suddenly sat in front of me and lowered her head to my chest, and looked up to my face. She rounded her eyes, and cutely said “Oppa~ Please forgive and apologize to Sehunnie~”

OH. MY. GOD.

..........

..................

..............................

I CAN’T EVEN SAY A THING ABOUT THAT. SHE WAS SO AFGRVWTYFPLKJMS

“Jongin-ah,”

“Jongin-ah,”

“Jongin-ah~~,” Ji Geun shook my shoulder. I was flustered, and believe my face’s heated up now. “D-d-don’t do th-that again” I said to her and looking away. “Eh? It was really horrible wasn’t it?” she laughed.

The truth is, i LOVED her aegyo. But at this rate, i wouldn’t be able to control my self around her. And i don’t want her to think of me as her ‘ert chingu’.

“Well at least i’ve fulfilled my promise, you have to apologize to sehun now” she said, nudging my stomach. “Arasso arasso” i said to her.

“i’msosoryysehun” i said to Sehun. “What? I didn’t hear you” Sehun asked, arching an eyebrow.

“isaidimsory” i mumbled. “What?!” He asked again. “I SAID I’M SORRY” I said in frustration.

He laughed at me, well of course he would. Never in my life before, i, Kim Jongin, apologize to him or anyone. “You do realize that you’re so obvious of showing your feeling towards her, right?,” he laughed even harder while looking at Ji Geun’s direction.

“You’re taking too long than i thought. Why? You haven’t figured out about her feeling towards you?” he asked me. “I don’t know. For now, as long as i’m with her, then it’s okay” i said to him.

That was the truth, i didn’t know why i haven’t confessed to her. I loved her. And that’s enough. Although it’d be better if she (hopefully) felt the same way toward me. “Let’s just say that i am now, doing something that hopefully right” i sighed and sat beside Sehun.