Engagement Party Part 1. (1/2)

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“As stunning as you always are, Ji Geun” Taemin said as he pulled me into his embrace. I laughed as i lightly slapped his back before pulling back, “You’re exaggerating, Taemin-ah.. Your sunbaes are all looking like Goddess” I said, pointing at his BoA and some of SNSD’s members who came to HaeHun Engagement party.

“Nah, you’re different, Ji. Then again, i see them almost everyday” he said and shrugged. I laughed and walked with him and Kris into the rest of SHINee’s members direction.

“Well hello there, beautiful” Jonghyun cooed as he spun me around. I laughed and shook my head while Taemin shared me a secret ‘meaning’ wink.

“She’s taken, hyung. Don’t you remember?” Minho said as he took Jonghyun’s hand off me. Onew suddenly appeared in between me and Jonghyun as he put his arms, securing my shoulder.

“Doesn’t mean that she can’t hang out with us anymore” he said as he pouted at me. I nodded my head and smiled at him, “Deh, Myungsoo will understand about that”

I saw Key was busy chatting with some people i didn’t recognize. He stopped the talk as his eyes met mine. “Omo! Ji Geunnie!” he said as he jumped to my side.

“Someone wants to see you! Well... Some people want to see you!” he said as he dragged me to the another crowd of people.

When i came into the crowd, i saw Key nudged the person beside him. The man moved stiffly and scratched the back of his neck and took the person next to him by hand and dragged him toward my direction.

“A-annyeong haseyo! Urienun dangshine fan ieo” the tall one said as he handed me the dvds of my movie and a blue marker. My eyes rounded in surprise because of that, well prepared much?

“K-key hyung a-and Sehun t-told us t-that you would c-come” the shorter one with big wide eyes remarked. I nodded my head as i took the dvds and started to sign on the cover.

“For...?” i asked to both of them. “P-park Chanyeol” the tall one said to me. I nodded my head and wrote To Chanyeol-ssi that i met at HaeHun’s engagement party ^^ Fighting! Under the sign.

I handed back the dvd to him and started to sign on the other one. “And..?”

“Do Kyungsoo imnida” he said as he offered his hand to me. I laughed and eventually shook his hand. He blushed and instantly covered his face with his hands as he bowed at me.

“Mianhada! I was-oh my God mianhamnida!” he said. Key and the other SHINee members laughed at him. “Urie Kyungsoo here really fancy you, Ji Geunnie..” Minho said as he clutched on his stomach from laughing.

I signed on the cover and handed him back his dvd. He grinned at me and jumped toward Chanyeol as both of them pumped their fists in the air.

Key shook his head and nudged Kyungsoo’s elbow. “Ji Geun’s still here, you know” he said as he pointed his finger at me. Kyungsoo covered his hands in embarassment before he bowed at me and left with Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry on behalf of our dongsaengs” Minho said to me. “Oh, they’re one of the trainees in your company?” Key nodded his head. Kris, me and the rest of SHINee’s members decided to stay at the place and chatted with each other before suddenly Onew said,

“Come on guys, i heard Sehun have chickens in here somewhere”

 

-----------------

 

I smiled at the sight of Sehun, holding Hae Gi’s petite figure securely with his arm as both of them greeted the whole guests. I sipped on the punch when suddenly i felt someone wrapped his arms around me.

I turned my face and saw Myungsoo smiled at me. “I’m sorry i’m late. Sung-hyung was suffering from his homesick desease” he said as he shook his head.

“It’s alright, i wasn’t here alone by my side, i have Kri-“ i looked at him, who was whispering sweetnothings to Maegi unnie’s ear as she smiled at his words and both were busy in their world. “Nevermind, i wasn’t here alone, some people kindly offered to stay with me” i said to him.

“But no one tried to hit on my girlfriend, didn’t they?” he playfuly asked as he put his chin on my shoulder. I shook my head and laughed at him.

The HaeHun came to our direction as Hae Gi cooed at us. “Awwe, you two really match each other!” she beamed as she let go of Sehun’s arm and ran to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back after i released my self from Myungsoo.

Sehun playfuly glared at me, “She never let go of my hand before she saw you, Ji. alert” he said to me. “Excuse me but the reason why the two of you knew each other was because of me, be grateful, will you?” i teased.

Hae Gi laughed and nodded her head, “I’m sorry baby but Ji Geun always comes first for me” she said as she stucked her tongue out at him. Sehun rolled his eyes and took Hae Gi in his arms securely.

“We’re going to greet the other guests, you two have a good time here” Sehun said before he shook Myungsoo’s hand and smiled at me.

“Have you eaten anything?” I asked Myungsoo. He shook his head and pouted. “I’m hungry” he whined at me. “Ara, wait here. I’ll bring you some food” i said as i patted his hand before i went to get him some food.

I was about to finish taking some food for Myungsoo before suddenly my eyes caught a familiar, tall figure, standing across the food stalls.

I looked up and met eyes with him. I felt my heart stopped at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin..

 

 

 

 

 

 

We stared at each other for a few moments there before i felt someone nudged me by my waist. “M-myungsoo..”

“I brought you chicken,” he grinned. I smiled sheepishly at him. My eyes were aching to look back at Jongin but i knew better not to do that. Myungsoo was here. My boyfriend  was here, next to me and in front of Jongin.

“Let’s go find a place to sit,” He put his arms around me and turned me around and walked over to the sitting area. Although i had the urged to look back at Jongin, but somehow something from my insides managed to stop me from looking back.

I felt my heart tore into pieces the moment i walked hand in hand with the smiling Myungsoo by my side, leaving Jongin there by himself.

But he probably doesn’t want to meet me right now, right? Might as well he’s now glad that i left him there alone.

 

JONGIN’S POV

 

The moment i saw that guy got close to her i felt my blood boiled in an instant. I wanted to punch him so bad but i couldnt. It was my best buddy Sehun’s event and i was not going to ruin it.

This was your choice, Jongin.. This’s your own fault..

I looked at Ji Geun’s direction and saw her boyfriend feed her happily. She smiled at him and feed him back. My heart clenched at the sight and i felt the urge of separating them when suddenly someone patted my back.

“Yah! Why didn’t you bring me my food?” I looked back and saw Kyungsoo hyung. “I was about to..” i said as i showed him the plate of food. His eyes gleamed at the sight and smiled at me before he took the plate and was about to go when something caught his eyes.

He smiled and turned back to face me, “Myungsoo hyung is really lucky, isn’t he?” he said, pointing at Ji Geun’s direction. “I hope i have a girlfriend as beautiful as Ji Geun, someday” he sighed and blushed when he saw Ji Geun chuckled as Myungsoo said something that was probably funny to her.

“Anyway, i already got her autograph! And so did Chanyeol! I even shook her hand when i asked about her autograph!” Kyungsoo blabbered about Ji Geun. I stared at the couple’s direction with heavy heart.

Why things between us never been so smooth? Why did i fall for you at the first time, Ji? Do you know that it breaks my heart now, seeing you with another man..? And you know what? As much as i already tried to get over you, i still can’t..

Kyungsoo hyung shook me from the thought and i was back at reality. “Jong-goon! Were you listening to me? I want to show you Ji Geun’s autograph and what she wrote on it!” he said as he grabbed my hand with his.