Jongin is my friend....right?

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

Fighting! I said to myself when i reached the school’s gate. That’s right, it was already Monday, which meant that i would have my first exam this morning. Despite all the heavy bags under my eyes, the fire spirit of my soul was flaming. I have to make Sungjong Oppa proud of me! I said as i pumped my fist to the air.

“Nice morning spirit, Ji Geun Chicken!!” Hae Gi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and hugged me from the back. “Of course, i promised Sungjong Oppa that i wouldn’t let him down by doing great at exams!” I confidently smiled to her. The truth was, i was heck nervous. I tried my best to ‘master’ all of the materials that needed, but then again, i don’t know what will happen during the exam.

“Sungjong Oppa? Is he here now?” Hae Gi asked. “Yeap! He’s back for a while, he said that he was on his holiday” I said to her. Nu-uh this is bad. I haven’t told Jongin about Sungjong Oppa, Ji Geun’s ultimate crush. I didn’t expect that he’d come back this fast. I have to tell Jongin about this as soon as i can. Hae Gi thought to herself.

RINGGGGG.

The bell rang, and that’d only meant one thing..

 “ARE YOU READY?!” Hae Gi screamed to me. “READY WHEN YOU ARE! ARE YOU READY?!” I grinned widely and screamed back to her. “ALWAYS AMMMM” Hae Gi screamed harder, making everyone’s looking at our direction.

 

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGG

The hell exam week’s finally over. All the sweat and blood that i’ve sacrificed, was finally paid off. Yes blood, i accidently tripped on the stairs when i was going to the class. And i got my knee injured pretty bad. Thank God my class mate helped me to the clinic. And fortunately i was able to do the test smoothly, despite the growing pain on my knee. Although now i’m still crippled on my right foot, i was reliefed that the hell exam week’s finally over.  

“I’ll help you walk” Jongin suddenly appeared, as he placed my left arm on his shoulder and placed his right arm on my waist. I blushed at the sudden skinship and at how close we were.

“Gomawo Jongin-ah” I smiled to him. “Does it still hurt?” he asked, looking at my injured knee. “Its gotten better now” i said to him. “You have to be more careful next time, no need to rush anything, i was surprised that you still did the test on that day” He mumbled. I chuckled at how worried he looked. “Ara ara, i was kind of late that time so i rushed a little to the class. Besides if i didn’t do the test, i wouldn’t be able to fulfill my promise to Sungjong Oppa” i smiled to him.

“Promise?” he asked, arching an eyebrow. “Yeah, he asked me to atleast get straight A on each subjects, but that’s crazy. I only agreed that i’d do my best and i won’t let him down on the exams” I answered, chuckling.

Ji Geun-ah, you really are something.. If it were me, i’d just go home and take the make up test. The look in your eyes always tell the truth, you are now in terrible pain yet you’re still smiling to me. I can’t imagine how much in pain you were when you decided to still do the test.

“Jongin-ah, you can let go of me, I know i’m heavy and I can actually walk, see” i said as i pulled my self from him, but suddenly i tripped, but Jongin was fast enough to catch my waist.

“You? Heavy? Really Ji Geun-ah? I wouldn’t have wanted to help you if you’re heavy!” he teased as he helped me to stand up. He suddenly carried me on his back, and i blushed so hard when i encircled my arms to his neck. “Y-yah, what are you doing?” i stutterly asked him. “See? You’re not heavy. If you’re heavy i wouldn’t be able to carry you on my back” he said while walking.

All girls were whispering and gasped when they saw me, riding on their ‘flower boy’’s back. I hid face to his neck. “You clearly know that everyone’s watching us, right?” i whispered to his left ear. “S-so?” he said. I blushed when i realized that i was accidently tickled his ear with my breath. “M-mianhae” i said to him while hiding my face behind his neck. “It’s okay” he chuckled.

Why am i blushing because of the skinships lately? I mean we’re used to it anyways. And why is my heart always thumping loudly when Jongin’s around? Is that mean that i’m starting to fall for... NO! Han Ji Geun, Sungjong Oppa is the one that you like, not Jongin, your bestfriend! Get a hold of yourself Han Ji Geun! I thought to my self as i gripped my hands to Jongin’s backpack.