Trial

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Well.. It’s all up to you baby” My mom said while she munched on her food. I sighed and shrugged, “Can’t you give me any suggestion?” i asked, arching an eyebrow. She smiled and patted my hand, “Give it a try, i mean there’s nothing wrong with trying, right?” I nodden my head in agreement. “Guess there’s nothing wrong with that” and with that i headed to my room.

 

Kang Jae Nim.

 I looked at the contact name on my phone and sighed before i pressed the call button.

“Yeoboseyo?” He answered on the other line. I cleared my throat and he, surprisingly, knew who i was.

“Ah, Ji Geun-ssi? I guess you’re giving me your answer now, right?” He said.

“Can i have some try out before i decide things? I mean i don’t know anything about modelling and else” i said to him. “Sure sure! Come to our company on this weekend! We’ll have your first trial this weekend” he beamed on the other line. “Arasso, kamsahamnida” i said as i hung up.

I blew my cheeks and threw myself to my bed. I actually have a good feeling about this.. And for the truth, i’m excited. But i’m also nervous at the same time, ottokhaeee?!

I rolled on my bed and covered my self with the warm blanket. I bit my lower lip in nervous and sighed. This weekend! First trial on this weekend! You should be ready, Ji Geun-ah!

Suddenly someone popped in to my mind, Jongin.. Should i tell him about this?

I grabbed my phone again and searched for his name on my contact, and as soon as i found his name, i pressed on the call button

“Yeoboseyo? Ji Geunnie?” Jongin said on the other line, and i unknownly smiled to myself after i heard his voice.

“Jongin-ah.. I um.. I’m going to have my first modelling trial this weekend” i said to him. “Jinjja?! Did you just say that you already said yes to the Kang-guy?!” I laughed and shook my head as if he was here with me. “Aniya, i haven’t said anything. I’ll decide that on this weekend.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” He asked. I felt my heart pounding like crazy when he kindly offered himself to come with me to my first trial, on this weekend. I gulped hard before i managed to say “Yes, i’d love to!”

“See you on this weekend then” he chuckled and i smiled at his chuckles, “See you” i said and hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

“I shouldn’t have said that” I said as i stepped on the set. My jaw dropped when i saw proffesional models were having their shoot on the same set. I looked at Jongin and grabbed his hands, “Let’s get out from here, now” i said as i tried to drag him with me. But Jongin was a lot stronger than me, he stopped me and put his hands on my shoulder. “You can do this, believe me” he smiled and softly patted my head. I bit my lower lip in nervous, making him chuckled. “Besides i’m here, i’m right here with you now” he said, looking at me, right in my eyes.

“You and your magic words” i said as i smiled and his hair softly. He chuckled lightly, “Let’s go then”

“Ji Geun-ssi? Ji Geun-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo! I see you bring your boyfriend too this time” the Kang Jae Nim guy said as he approached us. I blushed and shook my head, “He’s not my boyfriend”

Kang Jae Nim laughed and took my arm, “Let’s go, we’re having a photoshoot in 20mins” he said as he dragged me with him. I turned my back to look at Jongin and mouthed ‘Ottokhae?!’ he grinned as he gave me thumbs up.

“M-mr.Kang, i really have no knowledge about this thing” i said to him as he started to brush my face with make up. “No worries, just do it naturally” he said as he ordered me to close my eyes. I sighed and did what he said.

I’m going to embarass my self in front of people and Jongin! What was i thinking?! Why did i say yes to his offer?! He’ll see how horrible i am on the set! Argh!

10 minutes after that, Mr.Kang finished the make up. I opened my eyes and froze when i saw my reflection on the mirror. I shifted my gaze to Mr.Kang who saw me with eyes sparkling. “I didn’t put much though, but you look...dazzling! Now change your clothes, ppali ppali we don’t have much time!”  he said as he handed me some dress.

I went to the change room and changed my clothes. After i put on the dress, i stared on my own reflection on the mirror. This dress is beautiful..

I smiled to my self and pumped my fist in the air, fighting! I looked at my own reflection for the last time before i went outside the room.

“Have you do-Wow..” Mr.Kang said as he saw me went outside the change room. I smiled weakly at him and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. “I knew this concept suits you well! Gaja!” he beamed as he guided me to the set.

As soon as i stepped on my feet on the set, i felt all eyes were on me. I gulped and my eyes searched for Mr.Kang, but apparently he left me after he sent me here. But my eyes found someone else, Jongin. He was sitting on the corner of the room. And i felt my heart pounding when our eyes met. His gaze was intense and i found my self lost in his eyes.

If it wasn’t for the flash, i would probably fell on my knees right now. “Ji Geun-ssi right? Do the same expression one more, but stronger” the cameraman said to me. I nodded my head and did what he say, with Jongin’s eyes locked on mine again. After the okay sign, i broke the stares and did more pose. The whole photoshoot took about 5 hours and i felt my body already exhausted because of that.

“Alright that’s a wrap everyone good job!” Mr.Kang said and bowed to everyone.

He beamed as he approached me, “You were wonderful, Ji Geun-ssi! So what do you think?” he asked me with eyes twinkled. I laughed and nodded my head. “It was fun and i’d like to do this more. I found my self in love with the camera” Mr.Kang jumped in excitement, “Wait here, i’m going to get you the contract” he said and ran away.

I sighed and made my way to Jongin. “I’m sorry for waiting too long, it must’ve been really boring, right?” i said as i sat my self beside him. He shook his head, “You were really different there, Ji Geun-ah” he said and smiled to me. “You’re beautiful” he said as he locked his eyes again with mine. This time we were really close to each other. I was trapped in his eyes and couldn’t do anything as he leaned closer to me. Before i started to assume that he was going to kiss me, Mr.Kang approached us and he broke his gaze to me.

“Here, sign here Ji Geun-ssi” Mr.Kang said as he gave me the contract. I nodded my head and signed on the paper. “See you at work, tomorrow” he said as he winked to me and went outside the room.

Jongin’s stomach grumbled loudly and i saw his face redden because of that. I laughed and shook my head. “Jongster’s about to mad at me because i starved him all day, gaja! Before Jongster screamed his wrath more” i chuckled as i poked his stomach, making Jongin’s face heated up more.