Emotional.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

JONGIN POV

 

I woke up on the next day and found Ji Geun in my room, cleaning up the mess i made last night.

I was really mad at my self and threw anything on the table next to my bed. It was a total chaos. I tried to walk but my feet didn’t even move a bit. Useless.

She was humming a song and cleaned the mess with a happy face. As if i didn’t do that on purpose. My heart cringed at the sight, i’m so sorry Ji Geun-ah..

She looked up and saw me, “Oh! you’re awake! What happened last night? A storm caught your room?” she chuckled and continue cleaning up the mess.

I stayed silent, preventing myself not to burst into tears. Let her go, Jongin.. Let her go.. She deserves better life, she deserves someone better..

“What are you doing here?” i managed to ask her in a flat tone.

She looked up and smiled at me, “I texted you that i’d come.. You were definitely still asleep at the time i te-“ “Leave” i cut her off.

She looked at me in shock but eventually smiled. “I understand, you don’t want me to see your bed hair don’t you? I’ll just pretend that i didn’t see that” and with that, she continued cleaning up the mess.

Ji Geun-ah.. Don’t make things harder for me..

“I said leave” she kept on cleaning, pretending that she didn’t hear what i’ve said to her.

I sighed and inhaled a deep breath, a tear already escaped from my eye.

“LEAVE!” I shouted at her.

She was startled and even fell off her feet because of that. She stood up and looked at me with hurted eyes.

“W-what h-happ-ened?” she asked, stuttering. I secretly wiped the tear from my eyes and gave her a cold stare.

“I don’t want you to be here anymore” i said to her.

“You help me because you pitied on me, don’t you? And with that your popularity’s boosted up, Awhh the Flower Ji actually helps her injured friend with even sacrificing her schedule! Whatta sweetheart!” i said in annoying tone.

She remained silent and looked at me in disbelief. “That was your real purpose, right Ji? To attract public's attention, right? by helping a useless man like i am?” i said to her in flat tone.

“You're tired now, Jongin.. i don’t want to deal with this kind of thing, you know that i really want to-“ “Enough” i said to her.

“Leave, and never come back.”

And with that, she burst into tears in silent. I prevented myself from crying too by gripping on the bed sheet hardly.

“No you don’t, Jongin you do understand me, you know me! I will never do that to-“

“I hate you, Ji. I really do.” I said to her with tears already drenched my cheeks as i lowered my head.

She shook her head and ran to hug me.

“Then why are you crying?! Tell me, you really do hate me! Look at me!” she said, pulling away from me.

I gulped hard and looked at her, right into her eyes.

This might be the last time you hold me like this, Ji Geun.. The last time i will be able to see you this close.. The last time you’ll see me as Jongin, your bestfriend..

“I hate you, Han Ji Geun.” I said as i gave her a cold stare.

“And you know why am i crying now? This is because i feel so stupid right now, falling for you and your ‘kindness’ well done, Ji.. well done, you really are something”

She looked at me with teary eyes and stood up.

She went to my room’s door and grabbed something on the floor. It was a wrapped box with a big blue ribbon on it.

I saw her put the box on the bed and i tried my best to give her cold stares.

“Happy birthday and goodbye, Kim Jongin” she said before she went outside my room and left.

Right after she left i sobbed hard on the blanket and let myself cried wildly.

I’m sorry, Ji Geun..