Brilliant Jongin.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

JONGIN POV

 

With Ji Geun by my side, i couldn’t waste any minute and stared at his petite yet admirable figure. I smiled at the sight and put my hands on hers.

This is what i really need, only Ji Geun and me.. nothing else..

But i thought about that too soon, i heard footsteps and i instantly closed my eyes.

“Ji Geun-ah, Ji Geun-ah wakey wakey~” someone said to her. I peeked a little and saw the Chris guy bending his weight down to face Ji Geun.

“Here, just sleep on the sofa, it’s way more comfortable” he said, lifting her figure up with his arms. He put Ji Geun on his back and brought her to the sofa. “I’ll stay here with you, just sleep now, i’ll be watching Jongin” Chris said.

She nodded her head and curled her self on the sofa, next to chris who was also laying on the sofa. I felt rage boiled as i watched them laying next to each other.

That’s too close! Too close for good!

 I heard he sang a lullaby and i almost laughed hearing his voice cracking up at the high note.

“Never sing a lullaby to your future kids, they’ll probably cry the hell out” i heard Ji Geun said to him, which made me want to laugh even more. “Then you’ll sing then, to our kids” the Chris guy said.

She smacked his arm because of that. “I’m not marrying you in any conditions”

Yeah! That’s my Ji Geun! Never fall for any stupid cheesy lines like that!

“Aww so this is it? I just got rejected by the Han Ji Flower Geun! Oh my God, my hea-“ “Shhh, Jongin’s sleeping” she said, narrowing her eyes at Chris and pointed her indexfinger to me.

Kris nodded his head and instantly zipped his mouth.

I watched them carefully and heard Ji Geun hissed and opened her eyes glaring at Chris. He apologized and got up from the sofa.

“Don’t worry, i’ll sing you another lullaby later” he said before he went outside the room.

I’ll just call the nurse before you can tore people’s ears with your voice.

I heard Ji Geun sighed as she got up from her seat and went approach me. I felt she fixed my bangs. Noo! Now i can’t peek at you or that Chris guy!

“I’m spending this new year moment with you, Jongin-ah” she said

“There! Now you’re handsome as ever” she smiled and chuckled, thank God that the room was dark and even without my bangs covering my eyes, i could still see her face. Her eyes turned into crescent moons when she smiled, just the way i loved it.

“Happy new year, Jongin” She said, smiled and leaning closer to my ear. She leaned back and suddenly blushed.

Our faces were so close with each other. I tried my best not to blush because of that.

She suddenly shook her head, “Get a hold of yourself, Ji Geun..” she mumbled.

Wait WHAT?!

Was she going to do anything else!? Was she thinking of....kissing me?!

I felt my heart raced in speed light at the thought. Could it be..?

She leaned closer and my mind went crazy. I saw she was leaning closer to my cheek. Two can play in this game, Ji Geun-ah..

I turned my face to face her and then the best thing happened.

I, Kim Jongin, finally kissed the Ji Flower Geun, the girl that i’ve been falling in love with.

Her eyes widened in suprise and i secretly smiled to myself. She pulled back and put her hands to on her lips.

“Bad bad Ji Geun, taking advantage of an unconcius people. Tsk. Tsk.” I saw the Chriswas leaning on the door. He bit his lip from preventing to laugh. Ji Geun went to approach him and i could feel her boiling rage even from here.

“J-J-Jongin’s still sleeping, y-you m-might wake him u-up Ji G-geun” he said. I saw she grabbed him on his ear and dragged him outside the room.

“Then i’ll teach you some lessons somewhere else” She said while glaring at the guy.

After both of them went outside the room, i opened my eyes and panted.

“That was really brilliant” i said to my self and laughed.