Lovey Dovey Us

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

JONGIN POV

 

“So what do you think about our title song?” I asked after i showed her the music video that was actually hasn’t released to public. She scooted closer to the camera and squinted her eyes, “What’s with the long narrative? Anyway, i love it!” She beamed.

“Should i call you Kai by now on?” She asked. I narrowed my eyes at her and shook my head, “Kai belongs to my fans, the stage, and public. Not you, period.”

She chuckled at me and smiled, “I can’t believe the two of names are the same person”

“Which one do you like better? The old Jongin, or the new Kai?” i asked, raising an eyebrow. She tapped her chin and bit her lower lip, pretending that she was thinking but i knew she was only pretending; but i couldn’t help that she looked extremely adorable when she did that.

“Both are the same, both are you, and i like you for who you are. No, scratch that. I love you for who you really are” she said to me.

I blushed hard and hid my face with my hands, making her laughed softly at me.

“Jongin-ah, you should sle- ah, annyeonghaseyo Ji Geun-ssi” Kyungsoo hyung was about to scold me to sleep but as his eyes caught me and Ji Geun’s face on my laptop screen, he stopped—just because my hyung here, was her huge fan.

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes, “Annyeonghaseyo Ji Geun-ssi” i mocked, mimicking what he said before, only to earn a smack on my head.

“Behave, Kai” Kyungsoo hyung said. Ji Geun laughed and greeted Kyungsoo hyung back, “Annyeonghaseyo, Kyungsoo-ssi. I heard you also got another name for your name stage, what is that?” she asked.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks heated up, i knew exactly that he was trying really hard to not to squeal at Ji Geun’s question. “I-It’s D.O, Ji Geun-ssi” he managed to say.

“Is that taken from your family name? Do Kyungsoo, right? Well that’s one unique name” she smiled. Kyungsoo hyung was at the edge of screaming like a mad person, but fortunately, he managed to stay calm—despite of his feet that were shaking.

“Kamsahamnida, Ji Geun-ssi” he said. Ji Geun chuckled lightly, “Let’s just drop the formality, then again you’re older than me, Kyungsoo Oppa”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in surprise and his face already turned bright red because of that. Kyungsoo. Oppa.

His mouth was wide opened but he didn’t—couldn’t say anything.

I cleared my throat and pouted at her, “You’ve never even called me Oppa once before”

She stucked her tongue out at me and teased, “Yeah, just because you’re only one month older than me”

I turned my attention back to the frozen owl beside me, who still had his eyes and mouth wide opened. I shook my head in disagreement and looked at Ji Geun through the webcam.

“Don’t do that anymore, alright Ji Geun? He instantly became a frozen owl statue after you called him oppa before” i said to her.

She blinked at me and Kyungsoo, clearly was really clueless about what the hell was happening right at that time.

“Give me 5 minutes, i’ll just take Kyungsoo hyung to Jun Ma Hao” i said to her as i dragged Kyungsoo hyung to Joonmyun and Sehun’s shared room.

Sehun groaned at me after he saw Kyungsoo being dragged to his room. I shrugged and sat Kyungsoo hyung on Joonmyun’s bed. “He’ll take care of him, don’t worry” i said to Sehun.

Way to ruin my online date, Kyungsoo hyung.

I went back to my room and smiled as soon as i saw Ji Geun on my laptop screen.

“What happened to him?” she asked. I shrugged and smiled, “Don’t mind him, he’ll be alright”

“I miss you, Ji Geun” i said, looking straight to her eyes through the laptop screen. She nodded her head, “Me too, Jongin. And i’m really sorry i can’t make it to your first debut showcase” she said, pouting.

“It’s alright, you should stay there, and finish your study first. After that, get your feet back here, and stay with me” i said to her. As much as i was really disappointed by the fact that she said she couldn’t attend my debut showcase, i thought it’d be better for her to finish her study first at America.

The sooner she finish her study, the sooner she’d be back here with me.

“I promise i’ll watch the whole show when it’s aired” she smiled. “You’ll do great, Jongin. I know you will”

My heart did the flip flop moves as i saw those words that came out from , and that smile that could probably kill Kyungsoo hyung the moment he saw that. But Thank God i could manage to still breathing after i saw that.

She clapped her hands and her eyes gleamed in glee, “So what are we watching tonight? Pororo?” she asked as i turned my laptop screen to face the TV.

I turned my face to see Ji Geun who was smiling at the TV widely, “Be ready, Ms. Han Ji Geun, cause you’re going to watch the latest episode of Pororo!” i said to her, and she laughed.

Both of us spent the rest of the night by watching random movies after we finished watching Pororo. And that how we managed to keep ‘dating’ for the past 5 months while she was in US, and i...well..in Korea—to be exact, trapped in my dorm and my company.

“It’s 3 am already in there, right? you should go back to sleep first. Sungjong Oppa and ShinAe unnie are coming in 30 minutes..” she said to me.

I nodded my head and yawned, “I’m going to sleep now. See you soon, Ji Geun” i said to her and waved. She smiled and waved back at me.

I mouthed ‘i love you’ to her and made a heart sign to her, she laughed and returned the same things before both of us went offline.

No matter how far she was, or how long would us be separatted.. My heart always belonged to her.