Lonesome.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

Due to my injured ankle and the scandal that kept bugging me on this week, the company decided to cut all of my schedules for this week.

I was sitting on the swing on my backyard; admiring the peaceful view that i rarely enjoyed lately. I should’ve spent more time for this, i need more ‘lonesome’ time for my self. I thought to myself.

After the sun finally replaced by the moon, i decided to go inside my house.

“Mom? I thought you were in Japan?” i asked to her when i saw her sitting on the couch in the living room. She smiled to me and motioned me to sit beside her. I then sat beside her.

“How’s my baby going?” she said as she pulled into her embrace. I chuckled and snuggled into her petite shoulder. “I’m fine mom, i should be the one who’s asking that question, you’ve been really busy lately”

She pulled away from the hug, “My job’s addicting, i can’t help it” she said and shrugged. I rolled my eyes, “Duh, what’s so interesting with dealing with other people about business and money?” i joked, earning a playful glare from her.

“So have you decided what major will you take in university?” she asked. I nodded my head, “Deh, i’m thinking about taking Medical” i said to her.

“That’s great! I’ve expected that you’d take that major!” she beamed and suddenly her stomach growled loudly. I laughed and shook my head, “Mom~~”

“Woops! Guess it’s time for dinner! I’m sorry baby but i’m having dinner outside with my business relatives..” she pouted. “It’s okay mom” i said to her.

“I’ll be back at 10 i promise” she said as she kissed my forehead. “I love you baby!” she waved as she made her way to the front door.

“I love you too mom” i waved back to her and went to my room.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 Should cook dinner for my self. I sighed and got up from my bed. After studying for only-God-knows-how-long was that for, i tried to sleep but eventually failed because my stomach growled out loud.

I made my way to the kitchen and decided to cook ramen for my self.

When i almost finished my food, i felt my phone vibrated. I looked up and saw unknown number calling. Who in the world’s calling me this late?!

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Is it Ji Geun-ssi?” the person that i believed it was a woman asked.

“Deh, who’s this?” i asked.

I dropped my phone right after i heard who she was and why in the world did she call me this late.

My mind went blank and i could hear that the person kept calling my name through the phone.

Tears escaped from my eyes as my mouth kept on trembling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongin-ah.....”