The One.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Guess who am i?” The person who covered my eyes with his hands asked. I chuckled and lightly slapped his hands. “Myungsoo-ah..”

He smiled as he sat himself next to me. I was already back in Korea and tomorrow’s HaeHun engagement party. Kris didn’t come with me because he had tons of schedule with him in US.

“I’m sorry i couldn’t pick you at the airport” he said as he my hair softly. I laid my head on his shoulder and nodded my head. “Gwenchana, how is your preparation for tonight’s concert?” i asked him.

“All good, what i only need for tonight is a support from my girlfriend” he said as he playfully nuzzled his nose to mine.

I laughed and pinched his nose lightly, “That’s the reason why i came here earlier”

Myungsoo and I had been dating for a month, and we’ve gotten even closer since that. Both of us spent our spare time by skyping with each other. As my heart’s slowly filled by the warmth of his love, i decided to be more open up with him.

“I really missed you, Ji” he said as he pulled me into a hug. “I know” i playfully said. He looked at me in disbelief and began to tickle me.

Both of us got into a tickle fight and surprisingly, i won. Myungsoo was a really sensitive person when it came to tickles, just like Jong- Oh God..

Eventhough Myungsoo and I had been dating for a month and my heart started to react to him, Jongin never left my mind even for a second.

I stopped the tickling battle and helped Myungsoo stood up. And then suddenly, he spun me around and began to dance waltz with me. I laughed and shook my head at the sudden idea.

“Well we need to practice for your friend’s party right?” he asked as he put his hand on my waist. I nodded my head as i put a hand on his shoulder and another one on his arm. He laughed at me and put both my hands around his neck.

“You’ve never danced before, haven’t you?” I blushed and shook my head. It was the very first time i danced waltz with someone and this close.

We continued dancing for half an hour and he was a great dancing teacher. I stepped my foot on his for several times, and each time i did that, he pretended to be so much in pain and i laughed at his facial expressions.

After the dancing ended, both of us sat on the couch with his head laying on my lap.

His phone rang and it was his cue to go to his concert rehearsal. He stood up and answered the call. “Alright, be there in 20 minutes” he said through the phone.

I stood up and went toward his way. “I already left your ticket on the table. Be there before 6pm, arasso?” he said as he cupped my cheeks. I nodded my head and smiled at him. “Good luck!” i beamed to him. He nodded his head and kissed my cheek before he went out of the hotel room and left.

“Now what do i do?” i sighed at the empty sight of the hotel room.

“Without that giant brat here i feel so lonely now” i murmured to myself as i plopped my self into the bed.

“That giant brat probably missing you too right now, immature kid” someone said to me. I looked up and saw Kris was standing right infront of the bed.

He plopped himself next to me and pulled me into his tight embrace. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE ALONE?!” he screamed to me.

“C-c-can’t b-bre-a-th-the” i said between his grip. He let go of me and glared at me with his piercing eyes. “Your manager told me you had tons of schedule!” i exclaimed.

“BUT YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!” he said to me as he pouted adorably. I cooed at him and patted his hands. “I’m sorry soulmate, i shall never do that to you anymore”

He smiled at me and pulled me into a bear hug. “Let’s just sleep the rest of the day now, i’m having a very bad jetlag because of the stupid flight” he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

“Are you coming to Myungsoo’s concert tonight?” i asked him. He nodded his head, “Of course, he asked me about that too. Did he leave a ticket for me?” he asked.

“I don’t think so, i only saw a ticket on the table, and that ticket belongs to me” i said to him as i tried to close my eyes.

He opened his eyes and roared, “KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOOO”

And with that, he barged outside with his phone on his right ear. I laughed at him and shook my head before i drifted into a deep slumber.

 

-------------

 

 

“I swear if he really forgot about my ticket i will kill him right away, on HIS STAGE!” Kris said as he gripped into the steering wheel. I slapped his head and made a face at him. “Before you could do that, his fans will probably kill you first”

We were finally arrived at the venue and as soon as we were out of Kris’s car, Infinite’s fans noticed us.

OMO THEY CAME TO INFINITE’S PERFORMANCE AGAIN!

LOOK GUNMAN CHANGED HIS HAIR COLOUR!

JI FLOWER UNNIE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL!

And with that, Kris and I bowed to them while dragging ourselves outside the crowd. We walked into the huge building to find our seats. Both me and Kris’s seats are next to the stage.

“Whoa, this stage sure is hugeee” I said with eyes rounded. Kris nodded in agreement as he pulled out the lightsticks out of his bag and handed me one.

I pulled out a small knitted towel with the words “MYUNGSOO FIGHTING!” on it. Kris looked at the towel and gave a disapproving look. “You should’ve made a love sign on it” he said to me while taking out a red marker from his bag and made a love sign next to the word ‘FIGHTING!’

While all of us waited for the venue to be completely full, some fans asked us to take a photo with them and we gladly accepted their offers.

Some fans saw my towel and gasped, “Unnie, are you dating Myungsoo Oppa?!”

I was about to say someting but Kris beated me to it. “Deh, they’re really in love with each other, so please support them” he said as he flashed them his killer ‘Gunman’ smile.

I looked at Kris and whispered “What if they hate the idea of me dating their Oppa?!”

He shook his head and gave me an assuring smile, “Don’t worry, Myungsoo and I got everything under control”

After that, the lights dim down and the concert started. As Myungsoo went to approach the side of the stage that’s near my and Kris’s seats, i put the towel up high and he smiled at the sight.

I grinned and gave him thumbs up while Kris shouted endlessly “MAKE ME PROUD BROTHER, MAKE ME PROUD”

“Boy Myungsoo looks really different when he’s on that stage” Kris mumbled as he looked at his friend’s figure dancing on the stage with mouth wide opened.

I laughed and shook my head as i sang along with the whole fans and Infinite itself.

When it came to Myungsoo’s solo performance, the whole crowd cheered wildly when they saw him with his guitar. He walked in front of the stage and put on the mic.

“There are 2 special persons who came to see our concert tonight” he said.

Kris started to wiggling continuosly with whispering “It’s us! It’s us!” to me. I made a face at him  and smacked his arm hardly to stop him from being so immature.

“Please come out to the stage, Kris and Ji Geun!” and with that, the whole crowd went like madly mad. Both of us walked into the stage. Myungsoo gave Kris a bro hug and high fived him before he went to me and kissed my hand.

“I have an announcement to make tonight” he said to his fans.

“I’m dating Ji Flower Geun, and i hope you will all support us” he said as he put his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I gaped at him with wide eyes and eventually blushed at the sudden public confession.

The whole crowd cheered in joy as they clapped their hands in an approving manner. I bowed at the audience and flashed them my famous crescent moons eyesmile.

Kris then suddenly went to the drum sets and started to play with Myungsoo. Myungsoo sat me on a chair next to him, and as he played the guitar, i couldn’t help but admired my boyfriend here.

After the song ended, the three of us bowed together at the audience and left the stage.

“Thank you for a breath taking performance you did before” i said as i his cheek lightly. “Anything for you, beautiful” he said as he pecked my forehead.

I smiled and waved at him before Kris dragged me outside the backstage, back to our original seats.

“I’m glad Myungsoo has been taking a great care of you” Kris said as we walked back to our seats. I nodded my head in agreement. “And now you have finally gotten over that Jongin guy.. Why don’t you take this relationship more serious?” Kris asked.

I looked at him with a blank expression and he sighed at me. “Seriously Ji? Not even a month after you’ve been dating another guy? What’s wrong with you?!” he said as he shook my shoulder. I lowered my head and closed my eyes in embarassment.

I know this is all wrong, no matter what Myungsoo do for me, Jongin is still the one that cross my mind and my heart. He is still the one i love, no matter what bad thing he did to me before.. Jongin is still the one i really love..