Gomawo.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

Same lame class. I thought to my self and rested my head on the wall on my right.

Same 60 minutes will pass for nothing. I sighed and plugged the earphones to my ears, and didn’t even bother to pay any attention in class.

It’s been few days after  Sungjong Oppa introduced me to his girlfriend and i was still not over it. I was such a mess i admitted. I didn’t even bother to talk with my friends, even to Hae Gi. I hate the fact that i was really messed up, i hate the fact i couldn’t get over Sungjong Oppa. I hate the fact that i was really miserable. Hae Gi, Jongin and Sehun always tried to talk to me but then i was only stared at them blankly in response.  I didn’t want them to worry about me, although in fact they were really worried about me.

I didn’t know that the class was this boring before.. I stood up and went outside the class. My teacher was really surprised to see i, Han Ji Geun, one of the best and favorite students in Seoul High, just ditched the class in front of her eyes.

My feet brought me to the rooftop and i didn’t realize that.

It’s been a while.. i thought as i sat my self on the floor.

“Ji Geun-ah”

Hae Gi? Why’s she here? Did she ditch the class too? Why?

I stared at her blankly and looked away. I’m sorry Hae Gi.. I just can’t tell you what happened, i’m ashamed of my self. I don’t want you to pity on me.

“Han Ji Geun” she said as she hugged me. And right after that i cried on her.

“Get over it you pabo” she said as she tightened her hug and sobbed harder.

“I’m such an idiot” i said as i sobbed harder.

“You even cut your beautiful long hair, pabo ya, did you cut them by your own?! You should’ve asked me, pabo gachi” she said as she pulled herself from me and my hair.

“Mianhada” i said as i wiped my tears and smiled.

“You’re still beautiful though, this suits you really well actually, despite the mess you made here, and here. I’ll fix this, you’re coming with me after school” she said as she examined my hair and chuckled. I nodded my head and chuckled along.

“So how’s it going with Sehun?” i asked her.

“Really Ji? I should be the one who’s asking the question, not you” she said as she playfully flicked my forehead.

“No need to be so violent, duh” i said, rubbing my fore head and pouted.

“Gyaa~~ Kyeopta~~” she squealed and pinched my cheeks. “I really miss you, Ji Geun-ah. You almost got me a heart attack when i saw you and your new hair, and you even avoided me, Jongin and Sehun. We were really worried” she said, rubbing her hands with mine.

“Mianhada, i was really...ashamed of my self” i said and smiled to her.

“And i still am” i continued and shed a tear. Hae Gi saw it and wiped my tear.

“Don’t be, be strong and get over it” she said and squeeshed my hands with hers.

“Gomawo, Hae Gi-ah”