Together.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

The venue was half filled and i already made my way to the front seat with Jongin banner on my hands. Some bunch of people suddenly sat on the seats next to me.

“Han Ji Geun” someone said to my ear. I was startled and turned to look at Taemin grinned at me. I sighed in relief and slightly slapped his arm.

“You scared me!” i whispered to him. He laughed and sat next to me. “Jongin said you couldn’t come to see his showcase, but i guess he was wrong..?”

I laughed and nodded my head, “I told him that, but yeah, i came”

“If it wasn’t for your fair skin and your eyes, i wouldn’t be able to recognize you, Ji. You should’ve worn your glasses to disguise yourself more” he winked at me.

“Same goes to you, flower boy” i said to him and laughed.

“Only me, Minho hyung and Onew hyung who could come to see their performance tonight. The others are having tight sched-oh there they are!” Taemin waved to the familiar tall figures who came approaching us.

I saw Onew’s eyes widened in surprise as he sat next to Taemin, “Ji Geun?!” he shrieked. Minho slapped his arm and mouthed, ‘Be quite! You’re runing our disguises!’

Minho sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, “When did you come?”

“Just 2 days ago.. I was at home for that long” i said to him. “Why didn’t you tell me? I could’ve picked you up and brought you to Jongin”

I shook my head and smiled. Taemin grinned and said, “Jongin didn’t know”

Minho’s lips formed into a ‘o’ shape as he nodded his head. The four of us chatted as we waited for the performance to start. Onew purposely revealed that Minho was dating Krystal, and Taemin was dating Sulli—and he earned hard smacks on his arms because of that.

Minho then kept telling us how the world around Onew only revolved of Chicken and the cold shivers of loneliness; and that made both Taemin and i laughed our asses off.

“But i thought you and Luna had a thing together, you know.. Public and gossips spread that rumors” i said to Onew who was grabbing Minho’s hair hardly for revenge.

Taemin laughed and shook his head, “He wish that’d come ture, but yeah let’s just see if he even have the guts to ask her out”

And then the four of us went quite as soon as the lights went down; it was the cue that the performance was about to start. Taemin scooted over me and whispered, “I have a plan after this. Put this on and pretend that you’re just one of their new fangirl”

I nodded my head and did what he told. The first song started to play and i saw the K group on the left side of the stage, Jongin was the one who stood at the front.

I smiled at the sight and couldn’t help but admired him. I almost laughed at the y look on his face and the smirks that made the fangirls almost fainted because of that.

Only the four of us remained silent through the performance, the SHINee sunbaes surely watch their performance in silence just because they were observing their hoobaes performance in total—while me on the other hand, was silent on outside, and exploding on the inside. And Jongin’s smile fail aegyo through the interview couldn’t really help that out.

“I should teach him more about aegyo” Taemin mumbled. I laughed and nodded my head, “Couldn’t agree more”

After the whole performance ended, Taemin Minho and Onew dragged me to the backstage. I was squeezed between Minho and Onew with Taemin infront of me.

At the sight of their sunbaes, the EXO boys bowed respectly at them and smiled.

Taemin ‘tackled’ Sehun and Kyungsoo who were standing next to him.

“You guys did great! Though it was really awkward at the interview, but yeah we can fix that” he grinned. “Where’s Jongin by the way?” he asked. Joonmyun pointed at the changing room and Taemin noddd his head. With me, still in between Minho and Onew, the four of us went into the changing room.

“Who’s that, Minho hyung?” Joonmyun asked, looking at me. Minho smiled to him and said, “It’s a surprise for Jongin to know now”

All of us went into the changing room. Taemin jumped into Jongin who was laying on the couch. “Ouch! Hey that hurts!” Jongin said. Minho and Onew then joined Taemin by sitting on top of Jongin. The tree of them motioned me to lower my head and i did what they told me to.

“There’s a fan of yours who wants to see you” Minho said, still sitting on top of Jongin.

“And she’s here already” Onew joined. “But you have to promise us first that you won’t touch her when you see her” Taemin said.

“Get off of me hyungs!” Jongin said, and i could really tell that he was losing out of his breath.

“Promise us first!” Taemin whined. “Ara ara, i promise, geez!” and with that, the three of them got off of Jongin. Jongin sat up on the couch and groaned, “You giants” he mumbled.

“Alright girl, you may now look at your precious Kai” Onew said, and i almost snorted because of that. Girl? Really, Onew?

I looked up and met Jongin’s eyes right after that. Jongin’s eyes widened as he shouted, “JI GEUN?!”

I laughed and nodded my head. Jongin then ran to me, but was stopped by Minho and Taemin. “No no no, you promised us not to touch her, Jongin.. And hug her means touching her” Onew laughed.

Jongin whined and tried to run to me again, but yes he was stopped again this time by his hyungs.

“THAT’S NOT FAIR! I DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS JI GEUN!” He shouted, and the door instantly opened, revealing Sehun and wide-eyed Kyungsoo looking at us infront of the door.

“JI GEUN!” Sehun grinned as he pulled me into his embrace. I laughed and patted his back, “You did great back there, maknae

I pulled back and ruffled his hair before i waved at Kyungsoo and smiled, “You did great too, Kyungsoo Oppa”

“Kyungsoo Oppa need a hug too for reward, Ji Geun! Hug him!” Onew teased as he, Minho and Taemin held and laughed at Jongin who was fuming red on their grips.

I lightly hugged Kyungsoo and chuckled. Sehun and the others laughed whole heartedly while Jongin only stared at me with wide eyes.

He let go of his hyungs grips and stormed outside the room. Taemin laughed even more and patted my shoulder, “He would never be mad at you, Ji. Believe me. Now go, have your time now. We had fun because of you, thank you” he said to me and smiled.

I ran and searched for Jongin. I bumped into Chanyeol and asked him where Jongin was, and he told me that Jongin went to the empty venue. I thanked him and went to the now—empty venue, and found Jongin sitting on one of the seats there.

I smiled and made my way to him from his behind. I covered his eyes with both my hands and he was startled because of that.

“I’m mad at you” he mumbled. I laughed and sat next to him.

“No you’re not” i said as i turned to face at him.

“Yes i am” he muttered, avoiding my gaze by lowering his head.

“Ouch.. I’m a fan who came thousand miles away from US, just to see you performed on that stage.. And now i got rejected? Couldn’t this be more pathetic for me?” i teased as i nudged him on the elbow.

He cracked into a smile and turned to face me, “Why didn’t you tell me you’d come?”

“Well.. Surprise?” I grinned at him and he laughed.

“You were really great up there, Jongin.. You and your groupmates did great!” I beamed to him as i gave him thumbs up.

“And i believe i also need a reward for that” he grinned as he opened his arms widely. I laughed and hugged him. “Oh Ji.. You have no idea how much i missed you” he chuckled as i felt he put his chin on my head.

I rested my head on his chest and smiled, “I bet we share mutual feelings, Mr.Kim Jongin”

He laughed and nodded his head, but suddenly he gasped and pulled away from me.

“What about your study?! Did you drop out? Did you get kicked out?! Did you-“

“I graduated. Bachelor of Honor. Yeap, that’s me” i said as i grinned at him. He looked at me with wide eyes, “You did?! That soon?! Ji! Oh My God you’re a genius!” he beamed to me.

I laughed and smiled at his beaming, as it was one of my favorite thing about Jongin.

“You also need some rewards for that” he said.

“Eh?” i blinked at him.

He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead. “Here”

And then he leaned to kiss my right cheek, “Here” and then, to my left cheek. “Here”

He pulled away and smiled before he leaned closer, “And here” and kissed my lips.

Both of us smiled through the kiss. Jongin’s hands traveled into my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I chuckled just before i lost my breath and both of us pulled away from each other.

“I love you, Ji” he said, my hair softly with his hand.

“I love you more” i said to him and he chuckled.

“I love you more than you do” he said, making both of us burst into laughter.

“Now that you’re here.. I want to ask you something” he said, eyes looking straight into mine.

“Would you, Han Ji Geun.. Officially be my girlfriend?” he asked, grinning at me.

I tapped my chin and bit my lip, pretending that i was thinking about his offer before i turned to face him and nodded my head.

“Why wouldn’t i?” i grinned. He smiled and pulled me into his embrace.

“I love you, Ji. I love you. Always am, and always will” he said to me. “Same goes to me, Jongin.” i pulled away from him and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Always am, and always will”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY! IT'S THE ENDDDDDD.

Heheuheuheu :3

So what do you guys think about this?

Should i make any sequel? Or should i not? Let me know about this by posting on the comments box, neh? 

Kekeke~ Anyway, i want to thank all of you for your kind supports on this fict. /bows/

~I LOVE YOU ALL READERS&SUBSCRIBERS~

 

 

 

-4leavesclover-