Confessions.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Do you know why i did those things to you, Ji?” He lowered his gaze to me and our foreheads met. I was trapped in his eyes and remained silent before he asked me again about the same question. I shook my head as i kept my eyes kept staring at his beautiful ones.

“That’s because i hate you, Ji. I really do” he said to me as his eyes looked straightly into mine.

“I hate the way you always come to my mind as if you owned it”

.......?

“I hate the way you’re being far away from me, thousand miles away from me”

“I hate the way you ‘re being the only girl that i can always see”

W-what..?

What is that supposed to mean?

“I hate the way you always captivated me as if i was yours to own”

“I hate the way you’re dating that Myungsoo guy, or any other guys rather than me”

 WHAT?!

“I hate the way you’re being too clueless about my feelings toward you, Ji” and this time, he said that while he lifted up my chin with his hand; and i could see his beautiful face closer, those eyes were sparkling and i found my self drown more in his eyes.

“I hate the way this face always came up into my mind as the first thing i remember when i woke up everyday” he said, trailing his fingers on my cheeks softly.

I was dying there, it was obvious that i was still falling head over heels for him.

“I hate the way i treated you and i’m sorry for that” he said to me.

“It was only because of one thing, Ji..”

“I love you, Ji. I hate the way i’m falling too deep for you. Do you know how much in despair i was when i had to yell at you back then? When i had to avoid you with all my sanity back then? When i saw he kissed you at the airport back then? When i heard that you’re dating another man right now?”

My insides were exploding because of his statements. He loves me too.. Jongin loves me too.. I could never ask anything more than this, Oh God he loves me too..

“I might be selfish for taking you all the way here from your boyfriend.. But i need to tell you about this before i regret anything more”

“And i know, i won’t stand a chance of being with you.. Myungsoo’s a good, wealthy, independent guy that suits you perfectly; when i’m.. i’m nothing compared to him”

Oh Jongin.. No matter who and what is Myungsoo, i can’t see anyone but you. Only you.

“And i’m sorry for being a bastard for this. But i’ll show you that i really am, in love with you, Ji..” he trailed off and leaned closer to me.

“And i’m taking you away from him” he said before he gently kissed me on my lips.

My heart beated thousand times faster and felt butterflies in my stomach were exploding in joy. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He cupped my cheek and pulled me even closer to him. Carefully, he nibbed my bottom lips and i parted my lips, only to let his tounge slided in, exploring the whole part of my mouth and turning the sweet kiss into a passionate one.

Both of us were losing breath and only depended on each other’s hold before we slowly parted away. Jongin stared at me with the sweetest look he ever had, only to make my insides dying even more.

“You don’t love him, do you?” he asked softly. I stayed silent before i shook my head eagerly.

“It’s always been you, Jongin..” I said, his cheeks softly with my hands. Holding him, touching him, being with him right now, nothing could ever pay all despairs that i had to go through before but this.

“But i can’t do this with you, not now..” i closed my eyes and pulled away from him.

“As much as i want to be with you, but i’m not a kind of person who just dump her boyfriend and go with someone else, even when i love you with all my heart.. But Myungsoo deserves explanation” I said to him and he stayed silent before he, once again, pulled me into his embrace.

I buried my fest on his broad, well-built chest and breathed his scent; the scent that i had always missed. I could hear his heart beated the same rythm with mine as i closed my eyes and circled my arms around his waist.

“Do you hear that?” he asked.

“What?” i asked back, with my side face was still on his chest.

“That’s my heart, beating just for you” he said.

I laughed at his cheesy line and slapped his arm lightly, “Where did you get those words?”

“Taemin taught me several romance lines, i also thought that they were so cheesy but that one was the best, well.. the one that won’t make you puke” he chuckled.

After the ‘accident’ that happened between Jongin and Myungsoo at the party, Jongin dragged me to a park near the Oh’s residence. I thought it was the best thing that i should do, rather than going with Myungsoo and Kris..

And i thought that tonight would be the last time i’d see Jongin, because at first, the main reason why i agreed with him dragging me all the way here was to just...get everything between us done, period.

But it turned out the other way round, after his confession, after the kiss, after my confession.. How in the world could i just leave him? How in the world could i choose Myungsoo over Jongin?

And after that night, there was only still one problem left;

I had to tell everything to Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

 

Hello everyone!

I'm backkkk~

When i was writing this chapter, my friends were watching Sunggyu's 60 seconds laptop and they showed me Myungsoo's crying face and i was like, "Damn it....i can't just break my dearest L's heart even though Jongin's the main character of this fict"

BY THE WAY~

Thank you for the kind appreciations, i'm so flattered because of you guys.

And for my kind subscribers, i really owe you guys :3

 

 

-love, 4leavesclover-