Don't Go.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Ji, your phone’s ringing!” Magie shouted. “Coming!” i shouted back and ran to the living room.

Choi Minho Calling.

“Minho Oppa?” i said as i picked up the phone. I heard him chuckled on the other line. “Yeah it’s me! How’s it going Ji Geun-ah?” he asked.

“It’s been fine lately, despite the hectic schedules” i chuckled at him. “Oh? Are you busy then now?” he asked. I turned my head to face Magie and asked her, she checked her notebook and shook her head, “Not until 5, you have a runway show at 6” she said.

I nodded my head, “Not until 5, waeyo?” i said to him.

“Do you want to go out with me?” minho asked. My eyes widened in surprise because of that. “I-I mean going out today....to eat?” he asked again. I laughed and accepted his offer. “Alright, as long as you’re paying” i teased. “No worries, it’s all on me” he laughed.

“I was just joking! You already paid for us last time, i’m paying today!” i said to him. “Ara ara, i’ll be there in 15 minutes. Annyeong” he said and hung up.

“Who was that?” Magie asked. “Minho Oppa” i said as i sipped my chocolate bubble tea. “You’re going out with him?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head, “Yeah, not that ‘going out’ but going out...to eat” i explained.

“So....Jongin or....Minho? Or that Kris?!” she beamed.

I choked hard on my bubble tea and that made Magie helped me patted my back.

“What was that?! Why did you suddenly ask me that?!” i asked while wiping my mouth.

“I was only asking..” she blinked innocently. I sighed and shook my head, “Kris is only my partner in work for now, well.. partner in crime too” i said and laughed when i remember the last time we worked together, both of us ditched the set to find Jajangmyeon because the two of us were craving for that food.

“And Minho Oppa is my friend, like the others” i raised an eyebrow to her. “And Jongin....” i paused.

It’s been 3 days after the last time he called me, last time i talked to him. I supposed he was really upset to me, but as long as it was the only way to keep him safe, i’d be glad to do that.

I missed him, i always did. It broke my heart to avoid him, because i always need him. But it tortured me even more to see him hurted because of me.

I sighed and smiled at Magie, “Jongin is my..” i felt my face fell because the sudden thoughts.

What if he hates me now? What if he doesn’t see me as his bestfriend again now?

“You like him, do you?” Magie unnie asked. My eyes rounded in surprise because of her question.

I do. I really do. I thought to myself.

She smiled to me and pulled me into a hug, “Just do wherever your heart lead you to, Ji Geun-ah..” she said between the hug.

I nodded my head and buried my face into her long brown hair.

I’ll put my ego before Jongin’s safety, even if it means to hurt myself i don’t mind.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Isn’t it strange to eat Bulgogi on this bright sunny day?” i asked, asking an eyebrow. “But i’m craving for this since last week!” Minho whined.

I laughed and shook my head. “Ara ara let’s eat now”

After that 7 huge portions of Bulgogi came. My eyes bulged at the sight.

“Yah, it’ll be such a waste if we don’t finish these food” i said to him. I was really surprised when he already finished one of the portions.

“You were saying...?” he asked while munching on his food. I shook my head and laughed. “Nothing~~” i said as i started to eat.

After we finished our food, he smiled widely to me. “Thank you for the company, Ji Geun-ah. I’m really satisfied today!” he beamed.

“Of course you are! You ate most of them! I wonder where have the food gone though..” i said, looking at his thin body.

“That’s why i need to work out everyday” he smiled. I shook my head and laughed at him. “Wait here, i’ll pay for the food” i said to him.

I went to the cashier and paid for the food. I turned my back to go back to our table but then i accidentally bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry i- Jongin?” i whispered his name as i lowered my gaze when i saw him. He looked at me in surprise but remained silent.

We stayed at the same positions for a minute until Minho suddenly went to approach me. “Ji Geun?” Minho asked.

I looked up at him and gulped. “I-i let’s go” i said to him as my eyes avoided Jongin’s gaze. When i was about to go, i felt something stopped me by wrist.

I looked up and saw Jongin, “Don’t go..” he whispered.

I felt my heart broke into pieces when i heard him said that. I closed my eyes and lowered my head  to avoid his gaze again.

“D-Don’t d-do this to me, Ji Geun-ah” he said, trembling. I looked up and saw that he was actually crying.

No don’t cry, don’t cry Jongin-ah..

I swallowed hard my ego and released his grip on my wrist. I wiped his tears from his face before i turned my back to him and walked away with tears already ran down on my face.