You're hurting me.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Alright that’s a wrap everyone!” the director beamed to us. “You were really fabulous Ji Geun-ah, i’ll call you for our next season photoshoot” The director winked at me. I chuckled to him and bowed politely, “Deh, kamsahamnida director-nim”

I went to the changing room and sat on the couch. “That was really exhausting” i said to my self. “Nu-uh, that was only just the beginning of today~~ you still have 3 more photo shoots in Gangnam~~” Magie sang.

I made a face at her and groaned. “This is unbelieveable”

“Gaja, we’ll be late if you only keep on sighing!” she said while dragging me away with her.

“How come today’s schedule is so hectic?!” i whined to her. She laughed and patted my head. “Right after the magazine that had your photo and Kris was published, more people called me to have you featured in their magazines! You did a good job there, young lady!” She beamed to me. I smiled and shook my head.

I felt my phone vibrated,

1 new message.

I opened the message and my face fell.

From: Jonginnie

Ji Geun-ah, are you coming to the festival next week? You better come because you already promised me! :p

“Unnie, do i have any schedule for next week?” i asked Magie.

“Of course! You’re fully booked until the next 2 months! I’m sorry Ji Geunnie but you already had your ‘break’ on the previous week!” she said to me.

“But i already promised Jongin to come to the festival..” i mumbled.

“What if the scandal happen again if people knows that you’re coming to the festival just to see Jongin?” she asked.

Then it hit me. Hard. Magie had a point; what if people know?!

“Even you disguise yourself, people will eventually know you there, Ji Geun-ah” she said, patting my hands.

“Even if i have to break my promise to him in order to safe him, i’ll do that” i said to her.

Magie smiled weakly to me and pulled me into her embrace, “Be strong, dongsaeng-ah.. I promise i’ll make sure that Jongin’s safe where and whenever he is”

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

“YOU AGAIN!” both of us said in unison before bursted into laughter.

“Aigoo why do i have to see this Aegyo freak again” i shook my head as i sat my self beside him. Kris glared at me and pinched my cheeks.

“Aw aw aw! No need to be so violent mister!” i said as i rubbed my cheeks. He laughed and my hair.

“How are you? I heard several news about you and they weren’t...yeah you know” he said and shrugged. “I’m fine, freak” i said and stucked my tongue out at him.

“YAH! IT’S OPPA! YOU!” he shouted, making all crews looked at our direction. I made a face and hit his head, “Why would i call you oppa when you’re this immature?”

“You’re lucky you’re a girl otherwise i already-“ “Wae? You’re afraid of a girl?” i teased and ran from him.

He stood up and shouted, “YAH! COME HERE YOU LITTLE!”

“HOW IS ME LITTLE?! YOU FREAKIN GIANT AEGYO FREAK!” I shouted back.

All the crews, our managers and even the director laughed at the both of us. After several shoutings and glarings, Kris and I were called by the make-up crews.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

“So today’s theme is Highschool love, Ji Geun, you’re still in highschool right? Just do whatever you usually do in school and pretend that you don’t see Kris until i give you my cue. And Kris, you have to try to attrack Ji Geun and catch her attention, got that, you two?” the director commanded.

Both of us nodded our heads and went to the set.

I was sitting under the tree, reading a book when suddenly Kris placed his head on my lap, trying to catch my attention. I nearly laughed when i saw him winking at me but fortunately i managed to control that.

Second set was in the canteen. I was eating alone and Kris sat himself beside me, trying to feed me. I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him before got up from my seat and walked away. Right after the director said ‘CUT’ i laughed my off at him.

The third set was in the class, my eyes were focused on the teacher but Kris tried to distract me with him; sitting himself unproperly to face me where he was supposed to sit himself facing the board. He put his chin on his palms and stared at me adorabely. I couldn’t help but cracked a smile upon seeing that.

The last set was on the bus stop; and that was my favorite one. I was waiting for the bus stop and Kris was dancing himself with flowers in his hands, trying to catch my attention. I only glanced at him and smirked.

“Ji Geun-ah,now!” The director commanded.

Upon hearing that, i walked to Kris and did a swirling movement; responding his dance move. Kris looked at me in surprise. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. He then took my hand and swirled me once more, making me chuckled lightly. After that, he bend down on his knee and gave me the flowers with smile plastered on his face.

“And CUT! That was fantastic! You two made a great chemistry!” the director beamed to us. Both of us laughed, “Me? and him? duh” i said sarcastically. Kris made a face, “Don’t blame me if you’re head over heels to me”

I slapped his arm and scoffed. “AS IF i will you giant!” both me and Kris laughed and went to the changing room.

“I had fun today, thank you dongsaeng!” he said as he ruffled my hair. I smiled to him and gave thumbs up. “You know? If we took a selca and posted on our sites, it’ll boost up our popularity!” he beamed. I made a face at him and giving a are-you-kidding-me look.

“Come on!” he said and pulled his phone out, i then stood beside him and we made weird faces to the phone. Click!

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMO JI GEUN YOUR FACE!” Kris laughed after he saw the result. I looked at it and laughed along. “YOU SHOULD SAY THE SAME TO YOUR FACE HAHAHHAA”

After that, both of us posted the photos on twitter. And he was right, i received about 100000 mentions; about the photo. And they were all positives, well, despite the mean comments about how stupid i looked on the photo.

“You were right, they surprisingly love this” i said with a nod.

“Thats because you have me beside you in that photo” he proudly said. I smacked his head and scowled. This Giant Aegyo-freak was really full of himself.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

After the oh-so-exhausting schedule that i thought it’d never end but fortunately it has! I went to my office and laid on my couch. “I...am....really....ti...red...” i said, panting. Magie came in and put a bottle of water and box of food next to the couch. “I’m leaving first, don’t forget to eat your dinner. You did a splendid job Ji Geunnie! I’m proud of you!” she said as she went outside my office.

I sighed and got up from my seat. After i finished all the food, i decided to take a short rest on the couch.

Just then, i felt my phone vibrated. I looked up and saw Jonginnie ID calling.

I picked up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” i heard him called.

“Ji Geun? Are you there?” he asked.

“Ji Geun?” he asked again.

He paused for some moments, before i decided to hung up, i heard him sighed through the phone.

“Why are you avoiding me?” he asked, and i flinched at his question.

 “I thought we’re bestfriends, Ji Geun-ah” he said.

We are Jongin, we are. I’m doing this for your sake, i need to protect you..

“If it’s about the accident, you don’t have to worry, Ji Geun-ah. I’m a man, i can handle my-“

“No you can’t” i said to him, and i felt tears already drenched my cheeks.

You couldn’t and you can’t! You almost died because of me for God Sake and you said you can protect your self?! Are you out of mind?!

“Listen, Ji Geun.. I’d rather have people hurting me than you avoiding me” He softly said to me.

“I don’t care about other people hurting me, Ji Geun. But i do care about you. And you’re hurting me right now by avoiding me for the entire week” he said.

I found my self sobbing through the phone.

I’m sorry Jongin, but this is the best for you. I won’t let other people hurt you anymore.

“I’m sorry” i said to him and hung up.