Day Off and Jongin.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Hey that’s not fair!” i shouted to Jongin, who was laughing hard on the floor, beside me. I blew air to my cheeks and pouted. “I’ll give you no mercy on the next round” I playfully glared to him, making him burst into another hard laughter.

My manager, Maegi dropped me off in front of his house after i finished my morning schedule. I decided to spend my day off today with Jongin. We were playing TapTap on his iPad in his room. And when i was about to win; he purposely slapped my hands off of his iPad, and with that he won the round. “If you cheat again this time, i won’t forgive you” i said to him when we were playing the next song.

And apparently; Jongin didn’t take my words seriously, he slapped my hands again when i was really near to my victory. Making my scores lower than his. I hissed at him and pretended to be mad.

“Ji Geunnie~~ Ji Geunnie don’t be mad~~ Let’s play again~~ This time i won’t cheat on you~~” he said, scooted his face closer to me. I shoved him away and put my hands over my chest, pouting. He chuckled and hugged me from my back. I blushed at the sudden ‘attack’.

“L-let go of me, Jongin!” i said to him. He laughed and hugged me even tighter, bringing me closer to his body. “Aniya, forgive me first” he said between the hug. “No! You cheated! You should be punished first!” i shook my head. He chuckled and snuggled his face into my shoulder, “Forgive me, Jigeunnie~”

I felt my heart was about to explode because of that. I gulped hard and dropped my pride. I nodded slowly and he grinned because of that. He let go of me and i sighed in releives.

I thought i was about to die because of heart attack back then!

“I’m hungry, what about some ddukbokki?” he beamed to me. My eyes sparkled at the mention of ddukbokki and immidiately nodded my head in excitement. He laughed and took my hand, “Let’s go then!”

 

 

 

“So this is what it feels to walk beside an idol” Jongin teased. I slapped his arm lightly and laughed. I wore a beanie over my head, huge glasses on my face, and thick red shawl over my neck which covered half of my face. “If you get noticed by people, just hop on my back and we’ll run away from them” Jongin playfully said.

“No thanks, no more piggy ride” i said, chuckling to him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjummonie~ 2 plates of Ddukbokki please!” Jongin said when we reached our usual ddukbokki restaurant.

“So have you met any other artists?” Jongin asked. I nodded my head while munching on my sweet potato; which was served on the table. “Did you get to know them?” i nodded my head again and smiled to him. I handed me my phone to him, signaling him to see the photos in my phone. “Is it Yoogeun?! You met him?!” he said to me. I nodded my head happily while munching on another sweet potato.

 

JONGIN POV

 

I was looking through her phone when i found one of the photo, with her and Yoogeun in it. “Is it Yoogeun?! You met him?!” i said to her. She nodded her head happily while munching on another sweet potato. I laughed at the sight of her happily munched on her food; eat a lot, Ji Geun-ah. You’re losing so much weight, i can clearly see your collar bone and almost flinched because of that.

I scrolled on her phone to see more photos and stopped when i saw Choi Minho-ID Calling.

“Ji Geun-ah, Minho’s calling” i said, handed her phone. She gasped and put her food on the table. “Yeoboseyo?” she said.

“Ah deh, i can’t make it today, Minho-ssi”

“Alright then tomorrow”

“Deh, Annyeonghaseyo” She said and hung up.

“Was that.. SHINee’s Choi Minho?” i asked, arching an eyebrow. She nodded her head before started to munch on her food again.

“Wow you already knew a lot of people?” my eyes rounded in surprise.

She finished on her food first and drank on her water before answering my question. “No, not so many though. I actually met Yoogeun and him on the other day”

The ddukbokki came and we dug into our food. While we were eating, i asked her, “So what were you two talking about back then?”

“He asked me if i were free today, he was asking me to go out with him” she said calmly before putting more food into . I suddenly choked on my food when i heard that. She instantly patted my back and handed me glass of water.

“Chill, the food won’t run away from you” she chuckled as she patted my back.

It wasn’t because of the food! It was because of the Minho-guy was actually trying to hit on you!

“So what did you say?” i managed to ask her and dug into my food calmly. “I can’t make it today, so i told him i can make it tomorrow” i choked again on my food and Ji Geun, again, instantly patted on my back while putting my glass in front of my mouth.

“Slow down, Jongin, if you’re really hungry, we can order more, no need to be in such rush” i gulped on the water and put the glass on the table.

“How long have you known him?” i asked, looking at her eyes. “A week? I don’t know” she said and shrugged. “That short? Why did you agree with him asking you out?” i asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Waeyo? Are you somehow jealous because of this?” she asked me back with an arching eyebrow. Yes babo! Wasn’t i obvious enough?!

“A-aniya, have fun then tomorrow” i sighed and dug into my food.

Babo, Jongin. Tell her to reject that Minho guy offer!

But i don’t have any right to..

“Do you have anything to do tomorrow?” she asked. Probably stalking you and that minho guy. I thought to my self. I shook my head and she nodded her head.

Just then i saw a man with camera on his hand, taking photos of us. I looked at Ji Geun who froze because of that. I stood up and paid for the ddukbokki, and after that i dragged Ji Geun with me.

“I’m sorry Jongin, I’m sorry” she said when went out of the store. I looked at her and shook my head, “I should be the one who apologize, not you”

I looked back and found that the man was still chasing after us. I hissed and took Ji Geun on my back, “Jongin-ah what are you doing?!” Ji Geun said when i started to run. “He’s still chasing us, just hold tight” i comanded and ran away from the man.