Someone better than him?

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

It was the premiere day for my movie. And i was already waiting for Kris to pick me up in my apartment. I wore a simple sleeveless blue sky dress with a huge flower on the top of my left shoulder and a simple white pair of heels.

I heard a knock on my door and i instantly went to reach it. I opened the door to reveal Kris, who was wearing a suit that match my dress nicely.

“Excuse me but i’m here to find Ji Geun, do you know where is she?” he playfully asked. “Ah, i think she left earlier, you can still catch her in the elevator” i said as i let him went in.

“I just need to drink something, i’ve never felt so nervous in my life before” he said as he picked up a glass of water.

After he finished drinking, he took my arm with his and dragged me outside my apartment.

“Gaja?” he said. I nodded my head and walked along with him.

 

-----

 

The premiere ended and it was spectacular. Although it was in America, but the public was fantastic. Kris gained a new name from the movie which i found really hilarious, Kris the Gun Man.

Both of us went into a restaurant in one fancy hotel, that was reserved by Kris for the celebration of the succeful of the movie.

“White wine for celebration” he said as he poured my glass with the white wine.

“Cheers for our future, and our career” he smiled as he toasted his glass with mine. I smiled and gulped on the wine.

“Thank you, Kris. For always being here with me, i really owe you” i said and smiled at him.

“Don’t mention it, you’re my good luck charm, Ji Geun-ah. Things are getting even greater when i’m around you, i should be the one who thank you” he said as he took on another sip.

“Tomorrow we’ll be flying to Korea for the 2nd premiere” he said while cutting down his steak. I nodded my head and bit my lip. Kris noticed that i was stiffened when he mentioned about both of us going back to Korea.

“Forget about him, Ji Geun. There’s someone out there who deserves you better than him” he said to me.

I looked up to him and tears started to build in my eyes. Kris sighed and put down his fork. He stood up and went to hug me.

“You’ve cried for millions time over him, Ji Geun. I can’t stand it anymore. It hurts me really bad to see you like this” he said while patting my head.

He pulled away from me and looked at me into my eyes.

“I don’t have any other choice than set you up with other worthy dudes. I promise i will find you someone who’ll make you forget him.”

I opened my mouth to say something but Kris beated me to it.

“No buts, i’m finding you someone better than him”