Detention is Actually a Good Thing Too!

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“You’re dismissed now, Jongin. Try not to lose your focus on class again next time, arasso?,” Mr. Kang said to me. “Ne~ Kamsahamnida Seonsaengnim!,” i said to him. It was 5pm in the afternoon when i went outside my classroom. And saw this familiar petite figure, who was cleaning one of the classroom. “Ji Geun-ah?,”

“Omo! Jongin-ah! Aren’t you going home?,” she said, clearly was surprised by my other sudden appearance. “No, i..uhm.. got  a detention.. Ehe” I said while scratching the back of my neck in embarassment.

“Eh? You? Why?” she asked. “I didn’t pay so much attention to the class,kind of lacked of focus..” I said to her. “Why?” She asked me again.

Because of you. “What?” she asked, surprised of my statement.

CRAP. STUPID MOUTH. WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD.

“A-aniya, it was because of food i mean, i was really hungry that i couldn’t even concentrated on the class” I smiled awkwardly, hoping that she would buy that.

And just my luck, she’s buying it. “I see, well, when i’m hungry, i also couldn’t do nothing but think of the food” she said, making me and herself chuckled.

“Why are you still here, by the way?,” I asked her. “Oh, its my turn to clean up the classroom today,” she said. “Alone?” i asked, arching an eyebrow. Well, this classroom is huge and she had to clean the mess, alone?!

“Yeah, the others couldn’t make it today, they were all busy for the upcoming exams” she shrugged. “What about you then? You also need to study for the upcoming exams!” i claimed to her. “Don’t worry, besides i almost finish this thing” she smiled and cleaned up the cupboard.

I grabbed her wrist, “Sit, i’ll just do the rest” I said and smiled to her. She tried to help me, but then “Just think of it as a sign of gratitude of your Kimbap before” i said and winked to her. “Thank you, Jongin-ah” she sent me a very sweet smile of her. I will clean up the whole school just to make you stay with me, Ji Geun-ah. I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “I’ll eat well~~” She sang as she dug into her food.

On our way home, we chatted and talked about many things.

“I can’t believe you actually did that!” She giggled at my ‘confession’ about my middle school memories. “Well i was kind of forced, so..” i laughed with her.

And then suddenly the sound of my grumbling stomach interrupted our chit-chat, only to make her laughed even harder. “Let’s get something for the monster who lives inside this” she pointed to my stomach.

And here we are, eating ddukbokki in a nearby restaurant. You did a good job, stomach. You just set me up on a ‘date’ with her. 2 SCORES FOR MR.KIM JONGIN HELL YEAH! I pumped my fist in the air with a ‘i won the lottery’ look on my face, making everyone including Ji Geun looked at me.

“I...Uh..” I looked down, avoiding her gaze. Jongin you freak, she must think that you’re clearly a weirdo now. Then you heard her laughter, which tingled your heart. Her laugh, it’s like music to ear. I smiled at her. “Please don’t hate me because of my weirdness” I blurted out.

“You’re hilarious, Jongin-ah” She chuckled. “Are u ashamed? Of being with the weirdo here?” i whispered to her right ear. “Why would i be?” She smiled gently.

OH GOD. AS IF PERFECT ISN’T ENOUGH, WHAT KIND OF WORD CAN DESCRIBE HER?!

“By the way, this ddukbokki here’s really good!” She beamed while munching on her food. “This is the place where me and Sehun usually eat” i said to her. “We should eat here again next time, you’ll be responsible if oneday i’m craving for this great ddukbokki here” She chuckeld.

YES. ANYTIME JI GEUN-AH!!!! I silently screamed to myself. “Alright, but you need to make me your great Kimbap in return,” i winked to her. And her reaction was different from the other girls. While the other girls would probably fell on their knees and look at me with the ‘I’ll eat you up’ look, Ji Geun, on the other hand, was laughing so hard at me.  

Then i heard her phone rang, “Yeoboseyo?” “Ah, deh. I’ll be going now,” she said as she hung up the phone. “I’m sorry Jongin, but i need to go home now,” she stood up, but then i grabbed her wrist. “Can i walk you home” i smiled to her. She chuckled, “Of course! We’re going on the same way, anyway,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE~~~

I'm currently working on my 2 ficts; Orange Blossoms & Kim Jongin and Chocolate Bars.

And i'm planning to make a co-author story with MSLADYBUG910, *bows*

You guys should really read her ficts; Night of Terrors & The Extraordinaries.

BYTHEWAY! I'll be pleasured if you leave out some comments, so i'll be able to know what you guys think about my ficts.

PLEASE ANTICIPATE WELL! 

^____^