Him.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“We found him on Gangnam street, unfortunately we found him after they did too much to him”

 “They broke his right leg and his left arm, and he’ll probably gain all of his conciusness in a week

I sat my self next to his bed as my mind kept on rewinding what the doctor and the witnesses said to me before. Jongin was injured because of me. After the publics found out about him, some sasaeng fans of mine hurted him. Like literally, hurted him.

I cried to myself when i saw him laying on the bed. He was badly injured, and i could clearly see the bruises and cuts all over his body.

I should’ve known.. I shouldn’t have dragged you with my problem..

I’m sorry Jongin-ah..

Right after i found that Jongin was hospitalized, i called a cab and went to the hospital. I nearly screamed when i found him on the emergency room with cuts and bruises all over his body.

The person who called me said that when they found him, he kept calling my name and because of that they called me with his phone.

I’m sorry for dragging you with my problem, Jongin-ah..

I didn’t have the guts to touch him as much as i wanted to caress his pale cheeks. After i wiped the tears from my face, i stood up and went outside his room.

“Ji Geun?” i looked up and saw Sehun infront of the room. I couldn’t say anything and instead i lowered my head and nodded to him. He grabbed my wrist to stop me.

“None of these are your fault, Ji Geun-ah, those crazy fan-“

“How come none of these aren’t my fault?” i looked at him and he seemed to be taken aback.

“You didn’t do any-“

“If he hadn’t helped me, he wouldn’t be like this”

“If i hadn’t been so close to him, he wouldn’t be like this”

“If i hadn’t known him, he wouldn’t be like this” i looked up to Sehun with tears already streamed down on my face.

“Take care of Jongin for me, Sehun.” I said to him and walked away.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Ji Geun-ssi can i have your autograph?”. After the bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time, one of my classmate approached me as he handed me his book. I nodded my head and signed on his book,

“Kamsahamnida Ji Geun-ssi” he said and smiled to me. I looked at him blankly and nodded my head in return. He frowned and left.

“Ji Geun-ah, lets go eat” Hae Gi smiled and took my arm with her. I nodded my head and went outside the class with her.

As usual, we went to the rooftop to have our lunch.

“Sehun said that Jongin already gained his conciusness” she said to me.

I flinched at the mention of his name but i was releived because finally, he already gained all of his conciusness.

“That’s good” i said to her.

“Ji Geunnie, how many times do i have to tell you? None of the-“

“Stop” i said to Hae Gi.

She looked at me in surprise. “Do not talk about that again” i said to her.

“But Ji Geun that was really not your-“

I stood up and walked away from her, before i reached the door, i turned my back to face her with tears ran down my face. “I hurted him, Hae Gi, for goodness sake i hurted Jongin.”

 

----------------------------------------

 

After the lunch time, Magie excused me to go with her because i had a photoshoot this afternoon. She knew about Jongin’s condition because she was the one who picked me up at the hospital.

“How’s Jongin?” she asked. “He has finally woken up” i said to her.

“Did you have your lunch?” she asked again. I shook my head and sighed.

“I knew it! Here!” she handed me my lunchbox. I weakly smiled to her, “Gomawo”

“Be strong Ji Geun, Be strong for yourself and Jongin” she said as she patted my hands. I looked at her and nodded my head.

 

Yeah, least thing i could do now is be strong for him and protect him even from afar...