Giant & Aegyo.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Great, just great, waaaay to start my day” i sighed and Magie softly patted me on my back. “Don’t worry Ji Geun-ah, apparently that man didn’t get to catch Jongin’s face” Magie said to me. At least Jongin’s safe now.

“Ottokhae, Unnieeee” i whined at her. She stood up and made me a cup of hot milk tea. “Drink this and have a quick breakfast, we’re having a photoshoot at 9” she calmly said to me. I made a face at her and shrugged. “Don’t worry Ji Geun-ah, i’ll get those covered” She winked at me.

“Just don’t let them get Jongin, Unnie” i looked at her and she nodded. “Ara, go! I’ll see you at the front door in 10 minutes”

I munched on the sandwich and sighed. “What’s with the long face, baby?” my mom suddenly appeared and smiled at me. I smiled back to her and shook my head, “Just some rumour, it’s alright now, Magie Unnie has it all covered, i hope” i said to her.

“You? What kind rumour is it?” she asked, arching an eyebrow.

“I went for dinner with Jongin yesterday and then a man chased after us and he got some photos of the two of us, eating together, and me riding on Jongin’s back...and boom rumour spread out like crazy” I shrugged and munched on the sandwhich harshly.

She chuckled and shook her head, “Aigoo, why are they spreading rumour about you and your boyfriend?” i choked on my food after i heard what she said.

“W-We’re not dating, mom” My mom gasped and her eyes rounded in surprise. “Omo, Jongin hasn’t confessed to you?!”

I rolled my eyes and gave my mom a look. She shrugged, “Well he was pretty obvious about showing his feelings toward you”

I blushed and wiped my mouth with the napkin. “I gotta go now, Magie Unnie’s waiting for me, bye mom” and with that, i kissed her cheek and went to the front door.

Was my mom right? About Jongin was obvious about showing his feeling toward me? Aish don’t get your hopes too high, Ji Geun-ah! I shook my head and ran to Magie Unnie.

 

 

 

“Ji Geunnie, be ready in 10” one of the crew tapped me on my shoulder and i nodded at him. When i was ready, i went to the set and my eyes rounded in surprise.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Geun-ssi” “Ah, annyeonghaseyo Kris-ssi” i bowed politely at him. He laughed and smiled at me. “I didn’t know that you’re my partner in this photo shoot” I smiled and shrugged, “I didn’t know that either”

“Alright Kris, Ji Geun let’s get started” the director said to us.

Wow, i didn’t know that i was going to be partnered up with Kris! And God, he ain’t a human! He’s a freakin giant! I thought to myself when the director commanded us to face each other. He was looking down to me and i felt really intimidated with his height.

“Lean closer, Kris, just think that you guys are about to kiss each other”

I blushed and looked away from Kris, “K-kiss?!” i said to the director. He nodded his head and my eyes widen by that.

I looked back at Kris and gulped. “You’ve never kiss anyone before?” he whispered. I blushed and shook my head. Kris’s eyes widened, “I’m sorry, Ji Geun-ssi” he whispered to me. “It’s alright, plus we’ll only about to kiss, right?” i smiled at him and he nodded.

He leaned closer to me and i instantly closed my eyes, and thank God the director was apparently liked what i was doing. Well maybe that was what a girl would do when a man was going to kiss her......right?

Flash!

I opened my eyes as Kris pulled away from me.

“Put your arms around her waist, Kris” the director commanded Kris.

He nodded and put his arms around my small waist. I blushed ath the sudden skinship, making him chuckled at me.The director commanded me to put my left hand on his right arm. Both of us looked at the camera.

Flash! Flash!

“More passionate, show us that you guys are in love with each other”

I looked at Kris in his eyes when he suddenly leaned closer and our foreheads met.

Flash! Flash! Flash!

“Alright, kiss her, Kris” the director commanded. Kris’s eyes widened in surprise. I frowned and gave him a small smile.

“I’m so sorry, Ji Geun-ssi” he whispered to me. “It’s alright, Kris, it’s not your fault” i weakly said to him.

Oh no..

I closed my eyes as Kris leaned closer to me. I felt something on my lips; wait why is Kris’s lips seem so small?

Flash! Flash!

I opened my eyes and saw Kris’s index finger on my lips, he was right infront of me, and we didn’t kiss. Well, i kissed his finger though. He smiled to me and pulled away.

“Whoa i love that Kris, good one! No need for any kiss, that was great” the director said when he looked at the monitor. I sighed in releives and smiled to Kris.

“Thank you, Kris!” i beamed to him.

 

 

After we finished the photoshoot i instantly jumped on the couch. “That was one hella photoshoot” i sighed and laid on the couch, burrying my face on one of the cushions.

“Agree, here catch!” Kris threw a can of soda that i couldn’t get to catch. The can hit my head and i growled in pain. “Oh my God! I’m sorry Ji Geun-ssi!” Kris went to me and patted my head.

“I see stars..” I mumbled, Kris burst into laughter and i shot him a look. “You! You threw this to me and now you’re laughing at me?!” i pretended to be mad and burried my face into the cushion. He laughed and gently patted my head.

“Still seeing stars?” he teased. I scoffed at him, “Ha ha, very funny, Kris”

“Yah, i’m older than you, it’s Kris Oppa for you!” he playfully hit my head, earning a playful smack on his glory face. “Yah!” he exploded. I laughed and shook my head “Alrigh alright, Kris Oppa” i did an aegyo to him and burst into laughter. He froze and shook my shoulder, “Do that again” he said to me.

I made a face at him and snorted. “No”

“Do that again~~~~” he whined as he shook my shoulder harshly.

“Ara ara! Aish!” i shot him a glare.

I put my fist next to my upper right cheek and inhaled, “Bbuing Bbuing~”

Flash! Flash!

He took a photo of me, doing aegyo. I froze and yelled to him. “Yaah!”

“That was really worth my aegyo collections” he said, looking at his phone. I smacked him on his face and we both started to fight like kids.

 

 

Aeyo what's uppp!

Kris is here everyone wohooo!!! I promise i won't make Kris fall for Ji Geun; and i won't make Ji Geun fall for him too.

Ah well, the title of this story's Kim Jongin and Chocolate Bars, so you guys sure know who's the main character of this story so yeah.... :p

Minho will probably appear on the next chapter; so please anticipate!

Thank you for the kind comments <3 I'm trying my best to keep updating!

Enjoy reading ^___^