Guests

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

Months passed, and we’re going closer to the university entrance exam; which’d been bugging our mind for the past 3 months. And as for me, i was more exhausted than them. My career as a model has been growing up like mad. The publics loved me, and i was pushed too hard on working because of that. I hardly had time to rest, because every single spare time would i spent on studying. Although i already have a job right now, but i didn’t want to have my scores dropped because of that. My grade remained on the top three and that paid all of my extremely hard work.

“Ji Geun, dear, you’re having a runway show this evening in Busan” Magie said to me. Magie’s my current manager. She’s half chinese, half Korean. She’s been working with me for 2 months and we already became great friends since then. I smiled at her and nodded my head. “And don’t forget to eat your lunch, here” she said as she handed me my lunch. “It was sent by someone, i’ll be in my office if you need me” she said and winked at me before headed out of my office.

I opened my lunch box and found a letter on it. I chuckled to myself when i read the letter.

 

Don’t forget to eat your lunch, you’re losing so much weight. I can’t believe you still can walk and do that tight schedules with that body and strength of yours.

P.S I miss you and your Kimbap, visit me soon, neh?

Your special ones, Jongin.

 

Because of my job, i couldn’t visit him as often as before. My company actually didn’t mind about that, but i didn’t want to drag Jongin into my problem if something happen. He was always there whenever i needed him; and i started to develop this crush on him. And he didn’t seem to notice this. So i decided to keep this feeling covered, until the right time.

Soon after i finished my lunch, i called him.

“How was your lunch?” he asked, chuckling. “You’re going to turn me into a pig if you keep sending me those food” i said, chuckling along with him.

“Beautiful pig, so are you going to visit me soon? Or you want me to catch up with you?” he asked. I laughed and playfully snorted at him. “Not today, Jongin-ah.. I’m going to Busan this evening, what about this Friday?” i asked him. “I can’t, i’m practicing for the school’s event, you’re coming, right?” he asked me.

“Of course, i promised you before, why wouldn’t i?” i smiled through the phone. “I will really make sure about that, Ji Geunnie.. I gotta go now, the practice’s going to start soon, bye” he said before he hung up.

After several considerations, i decided to take an entrance exam for Seoul National University. Sungjong Oppa kept convincing me to take an entrance exam in US. He kept bugging me for about 3 weeks until Shin Ae unnie stopped him from doing that. They’re now in US, but we always went on skype in almost every week.

People around me kept scolding me about how thin, how the bags under my eyes grew bigger every day, and how i still managed to survive until now. The reason was, i loved doing this. I loved my job, and nothing couldn’t stop me about that. Well, except maybe for one person, Jongin.

On my first month of my debut, i fainted because of storm-a-like schedule. I could only sleep for 2 hours a day, for about 2 weeks. Jongin was furious, and he stopped all my schedule for a week. And because of that; rumour got me. Since then i tried to protect Jongin from public, because i knew that if the rumour spread wider, something bad would happen to him. And that was the least thing that i wanted to happen, no, cross that, i don’t want any bad thing happen to him.

“Ji Geunnie~~ Ji Geunnie~~” Mr.Kang suddenly appeared out of nowhere, making me jumped on my comfy couch. “Omo Mr.Kang!” i exclaimed to him. “Mian Ji Geunnie~ Were you resting here?” he asked. “Deh, you want to talk to me, Mr.Kang?” i asked him as i sat myself back on my couch.

“There’s someone that i’d like to introduce you to” he beamed at me. I laughed softly, “Who is it?” i asked him. “Come in!” he called the person.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the person came in and my eyes sparkled in happiness.

“YOOGEUN-AH!!” i said as i ran to the little kid. “Omo i can’t believe that i’m meeting you in person right now!” i said as i admired his little cute figure. Mr.Kang laughed at me, “You two will work together for the next photoshoot, and i suppose that’s on next week” he said to me. My eyes sparkled when Mr.Kang said that to us, i couldn’t help but fangirling over this little kid.

“Geun Noona can i have your autograph?” he asked me. My eyes rounded at his question. Yoogeun-ah, i should be the one who’s asking you that!

“Ara, but we have to take a selca in return” i said and winked at him.

“Mind if i join?” suddenly a voice interrupted our conversation. I looked up to see the person and gasped a little. He was one of Yoogeun’s appas, Choi Minho.

Yoogeun beamed to him and i laughed at his cuteness. “You’re ditching me for this beautiful noona yoogeun-ah.. Apologize now” Minho playfully said to Yoogeun.

“Mianhada Appa, i was only asking for Noona’s autograph” he said, chuckling in Minho’s arms. “Ah, annyeonghaseyo, you’re Ji Geun, right? I’m Minho, Choi Minho” he said as he held out his right hand. I reached his hand and gently shook it. “Aren’t you going to do the SHINee’s formal introduction?” I said, chuckling. He laughed, “Well if you want to i can do that”.

I shook my head and laughed, “No, I don’t think i can stand the shining SHINee” i said as i . He laughed at me and shook his head.

“Noona autograph!!” Yoogeun said almost screaming, making me and Minho broke into another laughter. “Ara Yoogeun-ah, here” i said as i signed on his book; which was full of many famous artists. My eyes rounded in surprise because of that.

“And selca in return~~” I cooed at little Yoogeun as he smiled to me. And i felt a part of me died because of that. “I’ll take it for you” Minho said as he handed Yoogeun to me.

“Hana, dul, set, Kimchi~~” Minho said, both me and Yoogeun smiled and made peace signs to the camera. “With me with me!” Minho said as he stood beside me, with camera pointed to us.

“Ji Geun-ah, Gaja! It’s time to go” Magie came to my office. Her eyes widened when she saw Yoogeun and...Minho, “Ah annyeonghaseyo! I’m sorry but we gotta go now” Magie said while she took my hands with her. “Ah deh,say goodbye to Noonas, Yoogeun-ah~” Minho said to little Yoogeun.

“Annyeong noonas! See you next week!” he said as he waved to me and Magie. “Annyeong Yoogeun~ see you next week!” i waved back to him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Minho-ssi” i said and smiled to Minho. Minho nodded and smiled back to me.

As i went outside my office’s door, Minho stopped me by my wrist. “Wait” he said to me. I turned my back to him, “Deh?”

 

 

 

 

“Can i have your number?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

/DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE OF THIS/

I have a really strong desire to ruin the beautiful love life of Ji Geun & Jongin but i promise i won't destroy them D:

BTW leave out some comments pleaseuuu ~~~

And thank you for your kind comments and subscribes. /cries in happiness/

ah well i want to congrats urie EXO-K for winning the rookie award in Korean Entertainment Awards. 

I'm so proud of my babies :'D