Engagement Party Part 2. (2/2)

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Are you tired, Ji?” Myungsoo said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I shook my head and smiled at him, “We haven’t even danced, i won’t miss it. We practiced it hardly before”

He laughed and nodded his head, “I hope you have improve your dancing skills, otherwise your heels will probably kill my feet” he said to me. “Omo! Should i take off my heels?” i said as i turned my face to face him.

He stared at me for a second before suddenly bursted into a laughter. “I was only joking, Ji.. You don’t have to take off your heels, even if you step on me for million times, i will be alright”

I blinked at him and raised an eyebrow before i crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. “I thought you were serious!” i said to him. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks lightly, “You’re really adorable when you do that, don’t you know?”

I laughed and shook my head, “I didn’t do that in purpose”

Suddenly the lights dim down and i saw HaeHun couple standing in the middle. They were both smiling to each other before Sehun suddenly said, “Let’s just get into the dance floor and sway your feet with us” and with that, the music started to play and the crowd bursted into laughter.

Typical Sehun.

I saw Taemin and Jonghyun were the first ones to join HaeHun to dance. Jonghyun put his arm on Taemin’s waist as Taemin put his hands around Jonghyun’s neck. The crowd went into another laughter because of that. Typical Taemin and Jonghyun.

Myungsoo offered his hand to me and asked, “Shall we prove your dancing skills now?” i laughed and nodded my head before i put my hand on his and both of us went into the dance floor.

As both of us danced with each other, i tried my best to not step on Myungsoo’s feet. I kept on looking down to our feet and i heard Myungsoo chuckled. “It’s okay, Ji Geun. Look at me, we’re dancing now.. You have to look at your dancing partner, not his feet” he said to me as he held my chin up.

I smiled at him and carefuly danced through the slow beat. “You’re doing good, Ji” Myungsoo said as he spun me around. I laughed and nodded my head, “I’ve been taught by the right person”

I felt someone tapped my shoulder and i looked back to see Taemin grinned at me. “Dance with me?”

I looked back at Myungsoo and he gave me thumbs up as he patted Taemin’s back and said “Take care of my girl” before he left and highfived Jonghyun who then asked him to dance with some any other girl.

Taemin spun me around and i laughed at him, “I shouldn’t have agreed on this. I forgot you’re the dancing machine”

He grinned at me as both of us swayed into the beat. After some moments we danced, i felt some one tapped on my shoulder and saw the rest of SHINee’s members smiled at me.

“This will be a long night for me” i said and laughed as i put my hand on Minho’s. I danced through some songs with the whole SHINee’s members.

I felt someone tapped on my shoulder and i happily looked back, “Myung-“

My eyes widened at the sight, he wasn’t Myungsoo or any other people that i would have expected to be. He was Jongin and he was asking me to dance with him.

I stiffly put my hand on his as we both danced through the song. As more people got into the dance floor, i felt some people bumped into us. Jongin swiftly secured his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

This isn’t right. Why am i dancing with him right now? i looked up and saw he was staring at me deeply. Those brown orbs eyes.. This isn’t right..

I found my self lost in his eyes as he kept on staring at me. I closed my eyes and sighed before i lowered my head, avoiding his gaze.

There’s a lot of things that cross my mind right now, and i can’t even describe them all. One thing that i’m sure about, i’m confused right now.

I stopped my self from dancing and sighed before i looked up to face him.

“Look” i said to him.

“I don’t know what on earth had been happening to us but..” i gulped hard and looked straight at him in the eyes.

“I don’t know, Jongin.. I really don’t know.. I’m sorry but right now i’m really confused at you” i said before i turned my back and was about to leave him when suddenly i felt he grabbed me by my wrist.

“Not now, Jongin. I’ve really had enough for tonight” i said almost whispering to him. I tried to leave but his grip was even stronger.

I was struggling to let go of his grip on me when suddenly the grip was taken off.

“She’s taken and i believe you already know about that” I looked up and saw Myungsoo standing right in front of Jongin with a stern look on his face.

Uh-oh..

 

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUNNNN

HELLO EVERYONE~

First of all, i want to say that on the next few days i won't be able to update this fict because i'm having my final exam for this semester so..yeah.. /sigh/

I'm truly sorry but i hope you guys can understand me ;__; 

And secondly, i want to thank all of you for your kind appreciation for this fict.. /crying in happiness/

So please, please, please....leave out your piece of mind on the comment box :-----3

Anyway, thank you for the kind comments and subscribings, i really love you guys within all my heart <3

Please wish me some luck for the upcoming final exam ^__^

~sarangieru~

 

 

 

-4leavesclover-