The obvious Jong-Geun

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

JONGIN POV

 

“Yah, Jongin, can we just take some rest for a while?! We’ve been dancing for 6 hours and for goodness sake my legs are about to-arg-help Taemin hyung-cramp!” I turned my back and saw Sehun laying down on the floor with his hands massaging his own legs.

“Straighten your legs” Taemin said to Sehun. “Take care of Sehun, Taemin” I sighed at the sight and turned my back to face the mirror once again and began to dance.

 

 

TAEMIN POV

 

“Take care of Sehun, Taemin” he said before he turned his back to face the mirror and began to dance.

I looked down to Sehun and put my arm around his shoulders to help him stood up. “Come on, i’ll bring you to the clinic” i said to him as both of us went to the door.

As both of us walked to the clinic; which was on the same floor with the practice room, i heard Sehun sighed heavily.

“Stupid Jongin” he mumbled. “He’s been pushing himself too far, what does he think he’s doing?!” he sighed.

I gave him a small smile and shrugged. “He’s just...upset, and mostly, jealous

Sehun nodded his head, “But Ji Geun likes him too! If only that stupid cow isn’t so clueless!” he exclaimed.

“WHAT? SHE DOES?!” I looked at Sehun with rounded eyes. He made a face and rolled my eyes at him. “She’s obvious hyung how could you not see that?!”

Well if you come to think about that..

 

Flashback.

“YAH LEE TAEMIN! IF YOU DON’T SHUT YOUR DAMN PHONE DOWN I SWEAR I WILL-“ I threw my pillow to Jonghyun Hyung’s face because of that. He glared at me but then he buried his face with the pillow and laid his body on the bed.

“Yeoboseyo?” i said through the phone.

“A-annyeonghaseyo.. Is this Lee Taemin’s number?” the person asked, and right after i heard the person’s voice, i knew exactly who it was. My cheeks blushed upon hearing her phone. OMO JI GEUN’S CALLING ME RIGHT NOW!

I swallowed all the stupid thoughts on my mind and answered her, “D-deh, who’s this?” i said, pretending not to be so obvious.

“It’s Ji Geun, i-uhm, can you do me a favour, Taemin-ssi?” she asked. I nodded my head right away but then i realized that she wasn’t here with me.

“Ah deh, what’s this?” i asked. “Meet me at this cafe at 5, can you?” she said.

“Got it” i smiled through the phone.

 

What she asked me to do was to take care of Jongin. She told me about what happened with the rumor, and what happened to Jongin. The real reason why i decided to join Jongin & Sehun’s performance was also because of her.

She told me where i could find Jongin and just to my luck, that he went to the same dance school as i used to.

Jongin and Sehun was a great dancer i admitted. And because of that, i recommended both of them to our company. They gladly accepted them as trainees they saw the performance on their school.

But after the school’s festival, Jongin seemed different. It’s like he had lost the light of his life. He kept on practicing, but his eyes were full of nothing but clouds.

And only i and Sehun who noticed this, apparently the reason behind this was because of Ji Geun; like what Sehun said before.

He was so upset that he thought that Ji Geun didn’t come to see his performance where in fact, she did. If only Ji Geun let me to tell him the truth, he wouldn’t be like this.

And why the hell did i just realize that both of them were actually madly in love with each other?!