Black Out.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

From: Jonginnie

Please watch me on school's festival tomorrow, i’ll be waiting..

 

I sighed after i read his message. I felt my stomach twisted by the mixture of pain and guilt. I havent slept since the last time i saw Jongin, and i’ve been forcing my self to work and study. I also haven’t been eating properly because of that although Magie unnie had forced me to.

“Ji Geunnie.. Please eat your lunch, we’re having a photoshoot after this” Magie pleaded to me as she put up a spoon of mashed potato. “Here, this’s your favorite right?” she smiled.

“I’m not hungry, unnie” i said as i laid down on the couch. I curled my self and covered my self with the blanket. “But you haven’t eaten anything since yes-“

“I’m not hungry, just wake me up before the photoshoot start” i cut her off and closed my eyes.

I heard her sighed as she got up from the seat and went outside my office.

I miss you Jongin, i really do. I thought to myself as a tear escaped from the corner of my eye and i drifted to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Wow whats with those huge bags under your eyes?” Kris asked right after he saw me went into the changing room.

“I’m just tired” i said and shrugged as i sat myself beside him. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

“Liar, come on tell oppa your problem~” he sang. I slapped his arm lightly. “Shut up, i’m trying to rest now” i said. He laughed and patted as he patted my head lightly.

“What are you doing by the way? I thought our photoshoot will be tomorrow?” i asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t have any schedule today, so i decided to see your photoshoot. I can’t miss seeing you with those y dresses” he said. I flicked his forehead hardly because of that.

“Stop saying stupid things before i break your neck” he gulped at my words and put his hands up in surrender before he pouted to me.

“But it’ll be the first time i’ll see you with those y-ak! Ji Geun yo-you-re-h-hur-t-ting-m-mme” i choked him on his neck.

“What? I can’t hear you quite well, oppa” i said while choking him and chuckled darkly.

“M-m-mian-ha-e” he stutterly said. I released my grip on his neck and laughed. “Tell me what’s your reason to be here now” i said to him. “And serious please, this time”

“But that was the real reason” he mumbled. I glared to him and got up from my seat.

“I’ll call the security to kick you ert from this place” i said as i stucked my tongue at him and went to sit infront of the make up table.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Alright from the top” The director said. I sighed as i went to the set.

It was black and gold with little sparks of silver around. And i was wearing this revealing maroon dress with black killer boots with heels on.

My hair was dyed light brown and it was put up high that it made my sharp jawline exposed. It was really different before any photoshoots i had before, because the theme was rather mature.

“Ji Geun-ssi sit on that chair” The director commanded. I sat on the chair and looked straightly to the camera with a rather blank expression that was loved by the cameraman and director.

I heard people ‘awwed’ when i put my right hand on my left shoulder.

“Put your hands on your hips” The director said. I did what he said and the whole crews eyes sparked at the sight.

After 2 hours of photoshoot, i was finally excused to go change.

“Wow who knows my baby dongsaeng actually has this y side of her-uff not my stomach!” Kris said as he patted his stomach.

“I warned you before” i smiled innocently at him and chuckled lightly.

I went to change my clothes and after that i sat my self on the couch. Kris slumped himself beside me and laid his head on my lap.

Suddenly i felt my head throbbing in pain, and Kris noticed that by my expression. “Ji Geun? What happened?” he asked as he got up from my lap and placed his hands on my shoulders.

“No-“ “Ji Geun your nose’s bleeding!” he shouted. I reached my nose with my fingers and saw blood covered my fingers.

Uh no.. I thought before everything went black out.