Burden

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

After a week staying in hospital, Jongin had finally excused. Me and Maegi unnie helped him to go home.

“You’ve really done too much for me, Ji Geun” he said while i pulled him by his wheelchair. That’s right, he still couldn’t do anything with his feet eventhough he’s already allowed to be home.

“It’s nothing, now shoo we’re home!” i beamed as i pushed the wheelchair faster, making him laughed.

Jongin lived in an apartment after he became a trainee because his family house’s far from his company. “Tada~ i’ve cleaned the entire spot here!” i said as i opened his apartment door. He smiled at the sight and chuckled.

“Now how can i really pay you back, Ji Geun-ah?” he said as he shook his head.

“Just be strong and be happy, Jonginnie. I’ll help you with all my might” i said as i bent down to him and held his hands with mine. He smiled at me and nodded his head.

Both me and Maegi unnie helped him stood up and placed him on his bed.

“I’ll take your belongings in my car, unnie will stay here to watch you rest” i said as i went outside his apartment.

 

JONGIN POV

 

“I’ll take your belongings in my car, unnie will stay here to watch you rest” she said as she went outside my apartment.

I heard noona sighed and shook her head at the door.

“Waeyo, noona?” i asked her while trying to sit my self on the bed. “That girl, aish Ji Geun!” she said, grabbing her hair in frustation.

“Ji Geun? What happened to her?!” i asked Maegi noona.

“She had already rejected most job offer lately, even the movie offer. Kris and i were really shocked but we couldn’t do anything to stop her” she said as she lowered her head and sighed.

So that’s why Ji Geun was always by my side lately.. She said that she didn’t have any schedule... But that was because she rejected them all?! Ji Geun you really are something..

“I’m sorry noona, i didn’t know about this” i said to Maegi noona. She looked at me and shook her head. “None of this are your fault, Jongin..”

“She just rejected this huge opportunity just because the shooting place will be in US and it’ll take some months there” she said.

Ji Geun’s going to leave me then? Oh God i really want her here by my side. But come on it’s maybe a life time opportunity, why did she reject this offer?!

 

......wait was it because of me?

“It’s my fault, noona” i said to Maegi noona. She opened to say something but i cut her off. “If only i didn’t get into this accident, she wouldn’t be staying with me this entire time”

“I’ve caused a lot burden to her and you, noona. I’m sorry” i said to her. She shook her head and sat next to me. “She helps you because she cares about you, Jongin. And so do i”

“But look what i’ve done to her noona! She left her path because of me! I am a burden to her!” i said to noona.

“Can you and Ji Geun just leave now? I really want to be alone now” Maegi noona looked at me and nodded her head. She patted my hand and left to my room’s door after saying, “Whatever will happen to you and Ji Geun, i hope it’s the best for you guys”