Unexpected Encountring. (2)

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“Who the hell wants to drink a Cinnamon Frappe on this freaking freezin’ day?!” Kris looked at me in disbelief and shook his head. I raised an eyebrow at him and sip on my frappe. “Definitely the typical Ji flower Geun” he said, earning a smack on his arm.

He kept on teasing me because of the name that the fans gave me, Ji Flower Geun. I didn’t think that it was humiliating until this boy here, teased me because of that.

“WOMAN! No need to be so violent duh!” he said. I sighed and shook my head, how could this guy 4 years older than me?! And yet his behavior’s still like this?!

We’re now sitting on the cafe near Seoul University, and today i’d be having my entrance exam. Kris offered to give me a lift, because he, apparently had a schedule near this place.

“To be honest, i kind of nervous about this thing” i said to him. He sip on his hot green tea before he looked at me, “Don’t screw it, you’ve worked really hard for this”

I smiled at him and nodded my head. Kris really knows how to encourage people, doesn’t he?

He glanced at his watch and stood up, “Gaja, i’ll walk you there, it’s time” he said.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

“FIGHTING BABY PRINCESS~~” Kris shouted out loud as i turned my back and went in. I turned my back to face him and glared. Stupid immature giant freak.

I gave him a “WAIT UNTIL THE DAMN TEST’S FINISHED” before i turned my back and walked away.

My test room was on the 2nd floor, and as i walked to the room, several students noticed me and whispered to each other.

 

Whoa isn’t that the Ji flower?

Even when she’s not wearing make up she’s still beautiful!

Omo i think she was with Kris Oppa before! whatta perfect match!

Ani! she belongs to Minho Oppa! just look at their chemistry on the MV!

 

Hearing those comments, i could only smiled at them and walked away.

Just when i was about to enter the class, i saw a familiar figure leaning on the door.

 

Kim Jongin..

I swallowed hard and looked down to my feet as i walked pass him.

I heard he scoffed at me and blocked my way. I looked up and saw him staring blankly at me.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

I gulped hard before i calmy answered his question. “I’m doing the entrance exam here, now will you excuse-“

“You promised me” he said in low voice. I flinched at his voice and instantly shut my eyes. keep it calm, Ji Geun, keep it calm..

“I couldn’t make it because i had a schedule on that day” i said to him.

“Right, your schedule with that flower boys right? Chris? Minho? Sure you would chose them over me, right? Ji Geun?”

I looked at him in disbelief, he scowled at me before saying,

“Because we’re not even best friends anymore because i’m nothing compare to that famous friends of yo-“

I slapped his face as tears ran down on my face. “Enough” i said to him.

“No it’s you enough, Ji Geun” he said. “I thought we were best friends, Jongin” i said to him. “We were Ji Geun, we were

I can’t believe this, Jongin, for God sake what the hell’s happening to you?! What’s with all this nonsenseness?!

“I’m done here, just.. say anything you’d like to say, but you know what? I don’t care anymore” i said to him before i turned my back and ran away from him.

Stupid Jongin.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

I sat myself in front of my room’s door and cried. After the unexpected encountring with Jongin before, i decided to go away from him, and i found my feet brought me back to my house.

But maybe this is what’s the best for us. Maybe afterall, i shouldn’t keep holding on him for too long.

I sobbed hard and heard a knock on my door. “Baby, Baby are you okay?!” i heard my mom asked.

I stood up and opened the door, she was speechless to see me and instead, she pulled me into her embrace.

“It’s alright baby, i’m here, i’m right here, and i’m always here” she said.

I’m here, I’m right here.. i remembered Jongin said that words to me before. I felt my heart clenched and sobbed harder on my mom’s embrace.

 

But should i just let you go, Jongin? Even if it means that i should face this aching feelings in my heart?