Grapple.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“You’re pushing yourself too hard, Geunnie-ah” Sungjong Oppa whined as he sat next to me. Shin Ae unnie nodded her head and covered my laptop screen with her hands, “Stop pushing yourself too hard, Ji Geunnie.. You haven’t slept for 4 days for goodness sake!”

Sungjong Oppa stood up and attacked me with his arms. He threw me into my bed and patted my head with his hand. “Sleep, Ji Geun. You’re going to die if you don’t sleep for another day after this” he threatened.

I laughed softly and smiled at him and Shin Ae unnie. “Alright alright, wake me up after 4 hours, alright? I need to have my thesis ended by the end of this week.”

Shin Ae unnie nodded her head and set the alarm on my iPhone before she put my iPhone next to me.

“You’re the craziest, most reckless, yet most brilliant person i’ve ever known” Sunjong oppa sighed. I smiled sleepily at him before i drifted to sleep.

Withing all 5 months after i got back to US, i made my manager stop all of my schedule until i finish my study here. My lecturers understood my condition, and fortunately they all agreed to help me finish my study here, a lot faster than it was supposed to be.

Being a Medical student, it was almost impossible for me to finish my study only by 2 years. If it wasn’t for my kind lecturers, i wouldn’t be able to do that.

 

--

 

By the moment i woke up, it was already 4pm in the afternoon. My eyes widened in surprise as i grabbed my phone with my hand.

“Shoot! I’ve been sleeping for 15 hours?!” i jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and after that, i dressed up and went to get my laptop.

I looked at my room and sighed, Sungjong Oppa and ShinAe unnie must have cleaned the entire room. I put my laptop, files and my notebooks in my backpack before i stormed out of my apartment.

Maybe i’ll get better inspiration if i do it outside..

“JI GEUN!” Someone shouted from behind. I looked back and my face bumped into his chest. “Finally! You’re out of your boring life in your apartment! Where are you going? The mall? The club? Wait why are you bringing this if you’re going to-“

I cut him off and made a face at him, “Right, Kris.. I’m going to the club with my thesis”

He blinked at me and asked, “You really are going to the club with your thesis?”

I slapped my face with my hand and took his hand, “Drive me to the nearest library, i’m going to finish my-“ My stomach growled loudly. Kris’s eyes darted to my stomach and he made a face at me.

“Let me just get you something to eat first, how’s that sound baby girl?” he asked. I grinned at him and nodded my head, “That sounds perfect to me, giant freak”

 

--

 

“YOU WHAT?!” I asked Kris with mouth and eyes wide opened. He grinned widely at me, “What? I love her and she loves me. That’s normal” he smiled.

“And i’m going back to Korea at the end of this weekend, Ji.. I’m sorry i can’t keep you company, but i really need to be with her, and i can stand long distance relationship no more” he sighed.

“Don’t you dare marry her before i get back to Korea. I’ll haunt you for the rest of your life” i glared at him but eventually broke into a smile.

I patted his hands and smiled, “Congratulations, Kris. You deserve her, and she deserves you. Well, probably she does” i teased.

He glared at me before broke into laughter. “You have to finish your study as soon as you can here and get back to Korea, or else i’ll just get Maegi to the altar without you seeing us” he said.

“Stupid bastard” i muttered under my breath. After we finished our food, Kris drove me to the nearest public library and dropped me off there.

“Text me when you’re going back home, i’ll pick you up” he said before he drove off.

And with that, i went into the library. I was greeted by the librarian and he soon recognized me after i put my cap off. He beamed to me, asking for my autograph. Just to my luck, more people came to my direction and also asked me for their autograph. I was squeezed in the middle of the crowd and i couldn’t even catch a brath.

People were pushing right and left, back and front; and i felt my body was pressed against them, hardly.

Some people even stepped on my feet and i winced because of that. I managed to smile and ducked my head to hide the painful look on my face.

More people came and here i was, being more squeezed into the crowd and i knew that i couldn’t take it any longer. Within all the strength that i had left, i reached my hand into my pocket and found my phone. I called Kris and before i knew that he picked that up or not, everything went black out and i could feel the cold floor against my skin.