Accident(s)

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

From: Jonginnie

Be ready in 10, I’m on my way to your place.

Received at 08:00

 

I glanced at my alarm clock and gasped, it was already 10.

“!” I got up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom. I took a very very quick shower and dressed my self with pair of sky blue skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

I ran downstairs after i grabbed my bag with me. Unfortunately, i tripped when i was about to reach the last step on the stairs. “Ouch! Uff! Uff!”

The worst thing happened, i tried to stand up but i couldn’t because of the pain on my right ankle. Oh no..

I tried to stand up once again but i only flinched because of the utter pain. Aw! That sure hurts!

“Ji Geun?” someone called from the living room.

Jongin!

“J-Jongin-ah” i said, trembling because of the pain i felt. He then rushed to me and gasped when he found me, laying on the stairs with my eyes watered.

“It hurts, Jongin-ah..” i said to him while rubbing my injured ankle.

Without any words, he picked me up bridal style and brought me to the couch. He took his phone out of his pocket, “Yeoboseyo? Magie noona, can you come to Ji Geun’s house now? She fell off the stairs. Ah deh, gomawo noona” he said through the phone.

“I’m sorry Jongin-ah” i said to him. He looked at me with questioning look on his face. “I –i’m sorry i woke up late, a-and b-because of that i-i ran and got m-my self injured and n-now we have to cancel our-“ “Shhh” he cut my words and pulled me into a hug.

He my hair softly and chuckled, “Just stop being so clumsy, will you?”

My face heated up because of two things, 1) He was right about me, being so clumsy. 2) He hugged me for Goodness sake!

I nodded my head and mumbled, “I’m sorry”

He laughed and gently patted my back. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me, “Besides, we can always make up our plan next time, no need to worry”

I smiled at him, “Gomawo, Jongin-ah”

Just then Magie Unnie burst from the front door with shocked expression on her face. “JI GEUNNIE!!” She shrieked out loud.

Uh-oh.. Problem..

 

 

“Your ankle will be fully healed by the end of this week, it’s nothing serious, just don’t do anything related to sport or heavy activities that involve your ankle movement” The doctor said. Magie Unnie sighed in relief, “Thank God you only have several photoshoots this week, Ji Geunnie..” she said as she patted my hands with hers.

I smiled to her and nodded my head. “Can’t she just rest for this week, and cancel all of her schedules, noona?” Jongin blurted.

Magie looked at him and shook her head, “I’m really sorry but i can’t..”

“It’s okay unnie, Jongin-ah” i said to both of them.

Too bad that for now and the next few days i would need someone to help me walk, and right now, Jongin was the one that help me to walk.

Jongin chuckled to himself when he was helping me walk outside the hospital. “Waeyo?” i raised an eyebrow.

“We’ve been in this situation before, remember? At that time you fell from the school’s stairs” he laughed. I couldn’t help but laughed along because of my clumsiness.

“Gomawo Jongin-ah, for always helping me” i smiled to him.

“Anything for you, Ji Geun-ah” he said to me.

Eh?!

“I-i-i mean we’re bestfriends, w-why would i not want to help you?” he said.

Right, we’re bestfriends afterall. Why would i think of that way?! Aish! Don’t put your hopes too high, Ji Geun!

“But really, thank you, Jongin-ah” i smiled softly to him.

Just before we reached my car; which i just bought with my own salary 2 weeks ago, Magie Unnie opened the window and shouted, “Hurry!”

Both me and Jongin looked at her in confusion. And right after that, both of us were surrounded by the reporters.

 

“Ji Geun-ssi is that true that you hurts your ankle?”

 

“Ji Geun-ssi is this man your boyfriend?”

 

“Ji Geun-ssi is this the same man on your previous scandal?”

 

“Ji Geun-ssi how long have you been dating with this man?”

 

I looked at Jongin who stared at them in horror. I then grabbed his hand and made my way through them. Damn my ankle hurts really bad right now.

I tried my best to hide the pain expression and smiled to the reporters while dragging Jongin with me. After i got into the car, i opened the car’s window.

“Jonginne’s my bestfriend, nothing more nothing less. And yes i hurted my ankle but nothing’s serious about that. Thank you for all of your kind attention” i said as i closed the car’s window.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back!~~~~ :p