The couple's visit.

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

It was 9 am and i was making breakfast for me, Hae Gi and Sehun who were going to come to visit me today. Half hour after that, the coupe made their ways into the hotel room and all the food was already served on the dining table.

“MY CHICKEN!” Hae Gi shouted from the front door. I laughed and ran into her way. She hugged me and spun me around with her petite body. My eyes widened in surprise when i noticed the muscles on her arm,

“Whoa whoa, what is it? Muscles?!” i said as i poked the muscles on her arms. The petite girl with long brown hair nodded her hair and grinned at me.

“I’ve been working out lately since Sehun here kept on teasing me about being fat” she pouted at me. I turned to face Sehun and looked at him in disbelief.

“I did not!” Sehun defended himself. “You did! You kept on blabbering about your precious Yoona sunbae and her muscular yet y body!” Hae Gi pouted.

Sehun kissed her pouting lips and chuckled, “Come on baby, my sunbaes are nothing compared to my soon to be fiance, right?”

Hae Gi blushed and kissed Sehun back, they were all in their love world, leaving me stood there alone.

I cleared my throat loudly in purpose and they sheepishly smiled at me.

Sehun came toward me and pulled me into his embrace. “Long time no see, chicken”

I laughed and slapped his back before pulling away from him. “So are you going to our engagement party?!” Hae Gi beamed.

“It’s next month right? I will i will!” i beamed back at her. And after that, both of us ate in the kitchen.

“Sehun is going to debut soon, you know that right? Ji Geun?” Hae Gi said as she cupped Sehun’s cheek. “Jinjja?! When?! Omo congratulations!” i said as i gave Sehun thumbs up.

“Deh, it’ll probably on the early of next year, Ji. You should come to see my debut stage! And oh! Jongin’s also going to debut soon with me!” he beamed proudly.

I dropped the fork and the spoon from my hands and awkwardly smiled at Sehun. “J-jinjja? It’s good then..” i said as i picked up the fork and spoon and began to eat again.

Sehun looked at me in confusing look and bit his lip. “Wha-“ “So tell me about the whole engagement concept!” I cut him off, not wanting to continue the talk about Jongin.

Remember what Kris and Myungsoo had said to you, Ji.. Forget about him already..

And with that, Hae Gi started to talk about the engagement concept non-stop.

It was already in the afternoon and Hae Gi seemed to lose her strength and fell asleep on my bed. Sehun covered her with the blanket and then went outside the room. I was texting Myungsoo in the living room and laughed at his cheesy message.

From: MY-ungsoo

What’s my flower doing right now? Blooming on this bright sunny day?

He was the one who changed his contact name on my phone to MY-ungsoo, and he kept my name on his contact as MY-flower.

Sehun noticed that i was having fun with my phone and decided to ‘steal’ my phone. He grabbed the phone from my hand and held it up high by reading the message out loud before he gasped and stared at me with wide eyes.

I blinked at him and raised an eyebrow, “What?”

“YOU’RE DATING INFINITE’S MYUNGSOO?!” He asked in disbelief.

I blushed and took my phone from his grip. “But i thought you were into Jongin!” he said as he looked at me with wide eyes.

I am, Sehun.. I am..

“You’re saying nonsense things, Sehun” i blurted while avoiding his gaze.

He sat next to me and cupped my cheeks, making me facing him. He looked into my eyes and scoffed. “Liar”

“You’re definitely into Jongin for Goodness sake Ji Geun!” he said to me while pinching my cheeks.

I slapped his hands and rubbed my swollen cheeks.

“He’s only a good friend of mine” i said to him. He looked at me in disbelief and scoffed once again. “Yeah yeah, i believe you Ji Geun”

I sighed and looked at Sehun with teary eyes. “Look, Sehun..”

“Things between me and Jongin had changed. And i’m trying to be happy now with Myungsoo.. Jongin on the other hand, hates me. He hates me, Sehun. And nothing can change that. So please, don’t you mention about him again infront of me. I’m only trying to be happy now, Sehun. By getting over my feelings for him” I said to him.

Sehun stayed silent with his mouth opened. I knew he wanted to say something but he couldn’t.

Jongin still really hates me even until now, doesn’t he..?